Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

#AskTravian - Episode 4 is now available! Watch it here!

• UK5

logos_UK - - S5

Quote from thesssssupdude_UK: “Yeah... looks like the server was VERY long ” 253 days (all of 27 minutes of last day :D). That's not particularly long

• Travian's new look :(

logos_UK - - Game Suggestions

Quote from playingwithfire: “Please try a different browser and make sure that it is up to date. If you are on Safari, try Chrome or Firefox. Both are available for Mac. ” Making your players jump trough hoops to get your game working after updates sound a bit lazy and insulting. I understand it as an emergency measure, a temporary solution, but I seriously hope there are actual fixes being made. It has been a day already and that is a lot of time for a company to roll out a hotfix.

• Travian's new look :(

logos_UK - - Game Suggestions

On my phone it looks like this. Now I'm unsure if I can keep playing cS9j5cG.jpg

• Considering that the lack of user friendliness of this forum is not going to be fixed and most of the chat of my most used domain is now dead here, could someone please point me to the actually usable alternative where all the discussion went. Thanks

• I would like to see the server embassies split up even as mainly a desktop user. Also please make it more clear that changing "language" will also change the servers one sees. Rename it to server selection or something please

• NoName, no pain?

logos_UK - - S5

I would not call it entirely painless Converter - Battle reports Travian Converter - Battle reports Travian Converter - Battle reports Travian

• NoName, no pain?

logos_UK - - S5

Those hammers were not too shabby at all. Nice numbers :ahoy:

• Caption Contest

logos_UK - - Community

Lucius, see, I told you Tribal Wars had archers

• Travian Prizeboard Game

logos_UK - - Community

G8 it is Not playing yet

• Uk2 WW Reports

logos_UK - - UK

Time to pass on the title I see Now that is an awesome rammer BF

• Best Defence Reports, UK1, round 8

logos_UK - - UK

travian-reports.net/us/report/2660879ab24

• Best Defence Reports of UK1, Round 7

logos_UK - - UK

Quote from keevill_81: “don't no the player .....but we had problems earlier on in the server where multiple people hit the same target .....all hitting wheat ! there where gaps in the attacks and deffer was golding lv 1 wheat ......so hammers where taking long walks for nothing may be he was targeting thing he thought no body else would ....... that's my guess any how .” This sounds vaguely familiar :happy: