Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

#AskTravian - Episode 4 is now available! Watch it here!

• UK1 - Discussion Thread

notorious crunchie - - S1

Wow I miss the quiet. Loki, come tell your children off for posting please. Weird how they all come back the day SR loses a couple mace. Almost like that month silence where they lost loads of hammers and hit a couple supply villages was them waiting to have something to boast about...

• UK3

notorious crunchie - - S3

You're still a n00b now.....

Not sure he has cried once about his hammer actually... 12r Welcome back though. Are you allowed to post because something bad happened to an MFH player? Will you be banned by lokii again next time you lot Wall?

GotNSTH++++ is going to pain to type on end game analysis. Hope they shorten it

• So what’s the verdict then? Auto waves or not? Seems unlikely travian would consider it as they like to limit how easy it is to smash accounts up. Eg: - Can now build granaries and wheat fields whilst croplocked. Never used to be able to. - Can only send 4 waves same seconds at one. Used to be no limit. - Holiday mode.

• UK3

notorious crunchie - - S3

Quote from kashi_AU: “Good to know, so who are NMS exactly . A short intro may help a bit. Approximately how many will join there, as i heard many of them are already busy on uk1. ” Very well, very well. Gather around children and hear the tale of UK3. This tale goes back to the very beginning. The very birth of UK3 itself. Long before the horrors of auction houses and gold abusers. To a time when you could have over 3,000 players on a server without them being bots. A time when heroes roamed fr…

You're still a n00b though

• Pre Artes (general) Discussion

notorious crunchie - - NYS

AA win..... Server is over a long time ago, not of the uk29 alliances have a chance against them

• Next server ?

notorious crunchie - - General Discussions

Not saying? giphy.gif Well, NMS have played every UK3 for the last 10 years so they will likely be back and in the NW as I think they always go there. Pulse may make an appearance having won uk5 on their most recent adventure, think they haven't gone elsewhere yet anyway? Not sure where they are going to be if they do appear though. I just don't want to spawn in the quad where you are the only viable end game alliance so it would be nice to know where not to go....

• UK2 WW Update

notorious crunchie - - S2

pretty sure it doesn't count if you taunt your adversary by saying you're being the bigger man.....

• Next server ?

What Quad?

• Guess who posts next

notorious crunchie - - Tavern

I've got some bad news guys.... wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…38d9e655dea08f6d67fb168dd Ironik next?

• Ask Travian #3

Quote from Templar Knight: “No it will not be replacing so looks like you will have some speed servers running together. That will be awesome for those with the need for speed!!! ” so this was a lie then?

• Guess who posts next

Did I? Quote that! Defo you making the moves here Jealous Yowie next :P

• changing forum

notorious crunchie - - Questions & Answers

One day. Once I convince TK my days of swearing and belittling people are behind me. I’ve been reading up on how to pull the wool over peoples eyes, apparently there is this thing called “PFKing a Moogle” that sounds quite effective

• Guess who posts next

What? Pwf?

• Guess who posts next

Quote from playingwithfire: “Nope but we do need the most notorious crunchie one nexy ” You misspelt sexy... IRonik next?

• Guess who posts next

Doh, I will never escape the notifications then Ironically iRonik next?

• Guess who posts next

Is this a .com thread? Pwf next

• changing forum

notorious crunchie - - Questions & Answers

Because you still have U.K. ticked.