Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 301.

#AskTravian - Episode 4 is now available! Watch it here!

• Quote from Armour: “Alright, I'll be the first to admit I'm a bit of a noob. This was my second time ever buying gold. I did so on an account that I had set to delete so that I could transfer it to another account in a few days. And now the gold is completely unusable. I'm a little offended that there was zero warning that this would happen. Nowhere is there a warning message or tip that you can't delete for a whole week after purchasing gold. Can someone please submit feedback to HQ that that w…

• Team leader

Templar Knight - - Questions & Answers

Quote from FatherOfEvil: “Since i'm new to the UK domains this might be a stupid qustion, but who is the Team Lead for the UK domain, and how do mortals like me get in contact with him? ” Hello FatherOfEvil Sorry to hear a Travian player has passed while playing a server. I have seen this up and close and personal twice myself and when you play with others from around the globe on a game that plays out in real time it can become quite common. Even if you never meet a player in real life it is st…

• Quote from Sup son: “Quote from Templar Knight: “This thread was full of it from both sides. I do understand and we are dealing with it. Your reports were not just dismissed without something being done though so never feel that way. ” His post was literally the first post with anything inflammatory. but o-k ” The post that started it has already been removed so you cannot see who actually started it. I will say it was not Trouble who started the attacks and leave it at that.

• This thread was full of it from both sides. I do understand and we are dealing with it. Your reports were not just dismissed without something being done though so never feel that way.

• Yes I sure am but sometimes miss something. Thanks for the heads up

• Ask Travian #4

Templar Knight - - General Discussions

Dear players! We raid their villages, steal their artifacts and settle in their grey zones, but who exactly are the Natars? In this short episode, we answer some questions about your friendly neighborhood tribe, the Natars! youtube.com/watch?v=L1Wy8BaMIOc Important: You can enable subtitles to this video and choose among several languages (subtitles are available on English, German, Italian, French, Arabic, Turkish, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian). Watch our video and share what you think about…

• Hello Everyone This thread is not about the Danes so those were removed and the post asking what is wrong with Danes was removed since it had no reference now. Many players in this thread reported Trouble for belittling and insulting others. Based on the posts the actual attack began from someone else directed at Trouble. So the belittling and insults were directed at him first. So if you report other players make sure your hands are clean. If you do not like what others post you are allowed to …

• UK F&S 3x - The Juice

Templar Knight - - F&S 3x

Quote from Eric Rasputin: “How do you find out wish domain it is in? ” Hello Eric Rasputin When you go into the different sections of the forum you will see the flags of all domains you are currently subscribed to. For me I am watching the Com, UK and US domains so those are the flags I see. C_QsyeyzT2SHsC8wo2WYPQ.png If you do not know how to set the domains just do the following..... - Click on your name at upper left corner. - Click into "settings" and then "general" - Click the boxes of the …

• To All Warriors of Travian!! UK3 will soon begin. Will you be ready This pathway to the battlefields of tomorrow starts here..... Travian uk3 You may start that journey on April 30th 2018 at 7:00am London Time Check your swords for rust

• You are all right in your assumptions it seems. Artifacts and the New Year Special servers

• Dear Community, As you probably know something did not go as planned with the spawn of the Artifacts on the New Year Special. The Artifact villages appear with rather weak defense compared to regular servers. We would like to be very transparent on the issue. When we were implementing the new tribes, the Natars skipped the fact, that Huns and Egyptians would also take part in the battle for their legacy. Therefore, for their Artifact defense they only considered Gaul, Teuton and Roman Hammers, b…

• Gold promo

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Quote from Templar Knight: “This Gold Promotional Event will take place this weekend during the following times...... Start...Friday the 20th at 12:00pm GMT +2 End...Monday the 22nd at 12:00pm GMT +2 This covers all UK domain servers (excluding any tournament servers) The promotions are online when +20% appears on each package. Included are: all local gold packages Excluded are: vouchers, SMS and pay-by-call. ” So 11am? ” I was thinking the same and have asked abo…

• This Gold Promotional Event will take place this weekend during the following times...... Start...Friday the 20th at 12:00pm GMT +2 End...Monday the 22nd at 12:00pm GMT +2 This covers all UK domain servers (excluding any tournament servers) The promotions are online when +20% appears on each package. Included are: all local gold packages Excluded are: vouchers, SMS and pay-by-call.

• UK3 Restart

Once a month, every month there is always a day like this. It is not the first, nor falls in the middle. It does rhyme with blast or past. Just waiting on some final info and thats all I can say about that right now. (Hidden Content)

• Conclusion.jpg Conclusion and winner announcement: Death Mark and Nefertari were sitting by the Nile, enjoying the sunset. The job had been done, and, for the first time since a few years, Mark couldn't imagine anywhere else he'd rather be. What's more, to his surprise, he caught himself thinking that he actually didn't want to go anywhere… without this woman. "Nef…" he broke the silence. "Now that your task is done, what are you going to do?" The beautiful Egyptian smiled. "I will stay here for…

• Hello Dawgs I still do not see any other servers lined up for an April start. I have forwarded many players wishes in my weekly report to get a more advance notice to server starts. We will see what happens. I have a feeling about this weekend and think it may have to do with..... (Hidden Content)

• Hello Cretin The big winners have not been picked yet. Once determined we can start announcing them on the 17th and must be done by the 20th. I won't wait till the last day.

• T4.4 Fatcat Patch 15.3

Templar Knight - - Patch Notes

Bugs to be fixed: - Player profile: Date of birth is displayed as 2018 when saved without an entry - Input Fields: X and Y coordinates input fields allow also letters and special characters - Task master popup: Complete task counter is always showing 0 - Messages: Alliance Messages should be excluded from the spam protection - Preferences: Sitter name is now visible in the table while typing - Gold Club: Farm List: pressing Enter when editing a village in the farmlist will now save the Farmlist …

• Day 5 The Inner Sanctum

Templar Knight - - Hero adventures

CONGRATULATIONS to our winners who were picked at random from all those with the correct answer for day 5 of the hero adventure. gdubrocks rastogi2008 Milesias They each have won a voucher worth 60 gold which will be sent to your forum account. The answer is as follows..... Answer: Suppose red bottle is made by Menes. It means that statement here is false, then that means that there should be at least 2 bottles made by Nil, and that should be yellow and blue bottles. But it’s impossible, because…

• Day 2 The Priestess?

Templar Knight - - Hero adventures

Due to the day 2 riddle having multiple answers other correct answers were pooled and another random winner was picked and has won a voucher worth 30 gold. Congratulations to sirjacobofglais Your voucher will be sent to your forum account.