Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 70.

#AskTravian - Episode 4 is now available! Watch it here!

• Farm list a version off

ELE - - Game Suggestions

Thanks. Off-line method is obviously easier, hence old firefox version.

ELE - - Game Suggestions

Quote from Milesias: “I don't understand people here, very experienced players included, complaining about having to use an old or outdated browser. I use the latest version of chrome on Windows 10, and don't have a problem sending 4 same second waves ~95-100% of the time. Do people really feel the need to use old browsers - or do they simply not know that sending same second waves is possible on new browsers? ” A lesson on sending same second waves in chrome will be greatly appreciated. e53841a…

ELE - - Game Suggestions

Quote from Mercedes: “And yet again, I apologise for any remarks that caused offence. That's three public apologies now, how many would you like? ” None I did not get offended, got informed and prefer to be informed, so all good.

ELE - - Game Suggestions

Quote from Mercedes: “As I’ve said, I apologise again if I caused any offence. I was waiting for a mod to come online and to remove those comments from me. ” I am happy it was quoted though. Good to know where we stand. Have to admit that this is totally unexpected turn.

ELE - - Game Suggestions

Quote from Trouble_UK: “Automated wave sending is obviously a good idea ” It's obvious to me that the Sun rotates around the Earth. Strategy is a bit more than decision making. Implementation matters. I am all for automation as long as a player needs to click 4 times on exact second in order to send 4 waves. Preset time is no-no.

• What happened to the UK forum

ELE - - General Discussions

Ok. I am a chick. Feel better now? I rarely read specific server topics, but other parts? why not? I understand many people left, its the same on all domains, all forums and in game in general. There is simply not enough people to banter on 40 forums. But those who still here are here because of such forums, in good part at least. And future travian forum should be crafted to best examples, not uniformed by cutting everything that sticks out.

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Speaking of Multi's... ” what? Quote from notorious crunchie: “Since when did you come to UK? I thought .com was more you cuppa tea ” I have all English speaking forums on my forum feed as do many others. You are not on an island in this virtual reality. If you asking about the past I don't remember how I got certain links but since I got them I always included uk domain in my searches for info.

Quote from MLGJ_UK: “I think the other reality is that in the scheme of things the UK domain is somewhat insignificant, what's the average uk server these days? 100-150 players come end game from memory, I'm guessing less since the 3 years since I last played. ” I actually disagree, mainly with criteria you are using. We are not talking about UK domain, we are talking about UK forum community. I have never played on uk but there were quite a few informative links to uk forum, the only place I le…

Quote from MadZ: “With all due respect Lemon, and I trust you will represent us well in Munich, you are Danish and you have been selected by a US CM to speak for the UK forum, is it only me that thinks this is a bit crazy? ” Is it ok to be half-Jewish or do you need to proof pure blood-line to Windsors as well? Or proof of residence is enough? As far as I know people from many different nationalities call uk domain home. What does it have to do with a passport?

• This feature is available on annual special servers for 3 years. It was introduced once to Legends but was removed quickly.

• HUNS and EGYPTIAN GUIDE

ELE - - Questions & Answers

New Features & New Troops - Feedback & Discussion in case you interested in heated discussion

• No. it's not to much to ask I would be mad too. And yes, some people think defenders are playing just to make their life better.

• 3x F&S has been announced for April. Ask Travian #3

• International Women's Day

The first name that came to mind is @sarcy. She is too busy with RL at the moment to play with us but the feeling that I have rock-solid supporter is still here. And Sniping Queen, hands down.

• AUTO-ATTACK

ELE - - Questions & Answers

Quote from El-lince: “Please I would like an official answer. ” I will not get banned if that is what you are asking. You will not get respected either.

• Quote from WIM: “Can you not do this in the link list? If you can have the farm list link open in your hammer village, then surely the same can be done with GB and GS without the need for an added feature? ” How many links is reasonable to have on an account, you think?

• Quote from BlackBlade: “001 | Domain Merge Game Version: WoW & Regions --- Importance: High Description: Merge English language domains into the .Com Domain (US, UK, AU/NZ) Value: Player numbers have decreased dramatically since 2009-2010 (peak player numbers). Merging the domains and reducing the total number of servers should help increase peak, average and final player numbers on each server. More players increase the competitiveness of each server and generally make them more enjoyable. ” If…

• Over Modding.

ELE - - Forum suggestions

No, you did not post any facts.

• Over Modding.

ELE - - Forum suggestions

Elisa nailed it. I am really tempted to put it in red and bold and font 36 to make it heard.

• Not sure what you are disagree with. My point is that project (preserving outside game tools) should be led by TG, enthusiasts effort would not do it. P.S. I guess wrong spelling of certain words is my curse. My apology to all native speakers who suffered from "fun base"