Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 42.

#AskTravian - Episode 4 is now available! Watch it here!

• Cant register

Ameno - - Questions & Answers

Hi! What exactly goes wrong with registration? us Here is a button 'Play now', where you need to enter you data for registration.

• UK1

Ameno - - Bug & Server Issues

Hi. Most likely it's cache issue. How to clear cache in most common browsers: 1) Press Ctrl-Shift-Delete 2) Choose Clear cache 3) Choose "all time" 4) Click Delete Data

• I guess this part is a bit different. If I am not a priestess, then Amizi is a priestess, but not Phoeba. If N is priestess, then this sentence has no bearing. IF X is true then Y is true doesn't mean if X false, then Y is false.

• Well, I think we need to accept all possible answers as correct. I''ll inform CMs. Still doing some math. My bad - though I asked 7 (!) people, quite experienced in the logical puzzles like that, to check this task, and they all came to the same conclusion without any doubt, that proves that the mind of the whole community is stronger than mind of separate individuals. P.S. Mind checking the task with the changed last condition? If Amizi is a priestess, so is Bennu. • If Bennu is a priestess, th…

• Spam bots

Ameno - - General Discussions

On it.

• Guess who posts next

Ameno - - Tavern

Quote from Mercedes: “Not sure how Russians take their tea? I do like the way they drink their vodka though Maybe @Ameno will appear for vodka? ” Nah, I am a coffee person Though I do drink tea, too. Russian Earl Grey is my favourite (the one with lemon :)). Fun fact, but I have to buy it in Finland when I visit this country, because here in Russia we don't have "Russian" Earl Grey. So, @Lemon is next?

• Guess who posts next

Ameno - - Tavern

Nah, more like I clearly remember it starts with Sommer, contains "f" in there and ends on "n" + NO then I am getting lost. @iRonik?

• Guess who posts next

Ameno - - Tavern

I am fine, thanks. How about you or @sommerfuglen_NO? P.S. Am I the only one who reads her nickname differently all the time?

• UK1 - Discussion Thread

Ameno - - S1

Removed few posts since I entered this thread by chance. It would really be better to go back to normal Travian conversations and not throw mud at each other. Thank you in advance.

• Forum Annoucements

Well, a moment of offtopic. I can't have my PM enabled permanently either - tried several times, it always ends the same way - I start getting messages on all languages asking me to fix something for them ingame (in Chinese), questions how to upgrade main building (in Spanish), moderate some thread (in Polish) etc etc. Even forwarding that to the right people takes some time. But... I'll think what can be done with that. Currently the best (though not really direct) way to get my attention on fo…

• Forum Annoucements

Hi! Thanks. You can hide the forum announcement so that it wouldn't be visible for you anymore (tbh, it was just misconfiguration, and could have been solved really easier if you dropped a message to any CM). Sorry for that. Cheers, Ameno

• Guess who posts next

Ameno - - Tavern

I am not Administrator, but next should be @Mysterious Stranger for sure

• TG gets it right!

I also like this change (though we don't have truce on com, so, will have to wait for the next server I guess to see this happen on my account).

• Guess who posts next

Ameno - - Tavern

Thanks. Now I caught it (seems). Well, let's be persistent. iRonik?

• Guess who posts next

Ameno - - Tavern

Quote from iRonik: “Snap, got me. Maybe Ameno? ” This time missed just one post. Well, I'll use my third eye and call iRonik (Wanted to call the other person, but decided that those who prefer being invisible, let them be invisible).

• Guess who posts next

Ameno - - Tavern

Quote from Timmy Zac Hunt: “It wasn’t. Maybe Ameno next? ” Not next but quite soon. Not sure about the rules here, just saw my name, but let it be iRonik

• Over Modding.

Ameno - - Forum suggestions

Hi there. Officially from myself and on behalf of Travian Games I want to publicly apologize to Meme and Cali for them being removed from the team not the proper way. Like I said to both of you in private, I do not approve the way it had been handled and I do feel terribly myself about that. I do really hope, though, that we can move on and finally start creating constructing atmosphere here instead of constant returning to that topic. I do not expect that to be quick turn, but I would be happy …

• Over Modding.

Quote from iRonik: “I would also like to ask a few things about moderation, but you've blocked ways to contact you, so I guess it's irrelevant anyway. ” I have certain reasons why my pm is closed for users. I had it open for a while after forum merge, but pretty soon got buried under 100s of requests from the users on all languages and it kind of blocked my other duties, because what I did all the time was actually answering the questions / redirecting them to the right people. I opened conversa…

• Over Modding.

Sorry, Lemon, but it'd be nice from you, if you post similar message without using words, that are not tolerated on this forum. And I agree, that the given replacement is not so nice as well. I believe that you are a smart and intelligent person with a large vocabulary, so it wouldn't be that hard. Thank you in advance.

• Over Modding.

On old forum the message in question as well as predefined warning message had been created automatically and all what moderators needed was just to add some words to that warning (optionally). I am now looking if we can have similar feature on that forum. By now - a reminder sent. Removed couple of posts from here. Though (as a non-native) I don't see much difference between 2 words in question, none of them look ok for me. About what's in the dictionaries - well, (long ago) when I learned Engl…