Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

We've implemented the New Combat Simulator and combat reports on the PTR server.
Check it out and provide your feedback here!

• UK Goes To Munich!

Schmitz' Katze - - General Discussions

Thanks, ELE. These were the words I couldn't find.

• UK Goes To Munich!

go back to 3.6, blaze. in the good old days we had to send every single farm attack by reports

• UK Goes To Munich!

lemon had told you that he had missed a part and therefore could not answer some of your questions. The "we" I used could have indicated I had been participating, couldn't it? Really crunchie: revise your way to speak with others. Might be they are more willing to reply if you manage.

• UK Goes To Munich!

Neither talking "instead" nor "over the UK 'represenative'". I was on the obviously wrong assumption this is a public forum and everyone was welcome to participate in a thread. But well, you seem to know better than I do as well about who is allowed to speak here as about how "TG picked the people".

• UK Goes To Munich!

Doesn't make any sense to reply to you, right? I was trying to be polite and add some answers to your questions. And all you give in reply is ... well. I leave the uk-forum to you, folks. Doesn't seem additional input is wanted here if it not exactly matches the wishes of some really demanding users. I play on .de and .com and have been asked to go to Munich by the German CM, crunchie. As I have stated I have never felt like being a "representative".

• UK Goes To Munich!

Might be the picture lemon posted led to a false impression. Just I dont know where the first one is... The board was all covered in paper. We later removed topics that didn't seem of great importance. This is when lemon's pic was taken. And the circle, crunchie was no sign of importance. We had clustered the remaining topics and re-arranged them on the board for a better overview. The discussion itself was not (as you seem to assume) like Q: Can you do that? A: yes/no It was more discussing the…

• UK Goes To Munich!

Quote from notorious crunchie: “So there was discussion about whether or not their would be one in the future of the possibility of doing one? 3 stickers is worth the discussion time of "we tried once, wasn't that popular". I don't recall it happening so perhaps their problem is they ran the server in secret and didn't tell anyone... Quote from Lemon: “Not sure we actually got an answer on that one, but then again I missed a bit of the game design workshop.. ” Just before I completely lose my , …