Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 70.

We've implemented the New Combat Simulator and combat reports on the PTR server.
Check it out and provide your feedback here!

• WW Overview

Cretin_UK - - UK

Quote from _LC_: “Well of course... at that point you had 2-3 wonders at the same level so the Defence was thinner at each particular one. Now you got all NGD and probably a hefty dose of W-Ghey D sitting at one place. Was pretty obvious how much less D was at Vespers... 400 cats took the wonder down 3 levels lol.” That WW always had more defense. Look at it - it is in the middle of all of our villages and could obviously handle a lot more resources for feeding than the other two out in the boon…

• Apologies, I should have made that clear. Not from server start, but from when you register. Most good players register on day 3 anyway and therefore you can begin raiding on day 1. The sim strategy would not work if you register on day 1, as you would be in the central 'slaughter zone' too... I have co-led with LA before - I know who he is... And, sorry I was reading the wrong column. It should be around 8-10 days from registration, though none of these were top 10 raiders in week 1 from memory…

• Best Attack Reports of Uk5, Round 2

Cretin_UK - - UK

Quote from Beerwulf: “Lol, thats one tasty payload. Now dont lie, when you saw that you were so excited a little bit of wee came out, right? :P” nah, just got to get some troops together to pick up the rest from the scout: Resources Wood 35890 | Clay 24119 | Iron 32396 | Wheat 11800

Cretin_UK - - UK

ah ok then, guess I've drawn this convo out long enough then guess the only thing left to say is that as this is the 'Greatest Attack Reports of s5', I think you need to just post your big ones 0f0d337f3.png Just raiding here to pick the food up

Cretin_UK - - UK

Quote from Beerwulf: “But our losses are regardless, maces are disposable :p” Unless this happens enough times that you have no mace to send with said cata attacks later

Cretin_UK - - UK

Quote from Beerwulf: “ This alliance either needs to learn to dodge or use proper reinforcements, such a waste of defence. travian-reports.net/uk/raport.php?id=7bb641107” Please show losses for such statements...for all we know they could have killed 85% of the attacker

Cretin_UK - - UK

Quote from Kelldroth: “Time for a real battle report, just one of my nightly cleanings, but this forum needs something to compare to. travilog.org.ua/en/1306242/41971fd5a785aaff33f80da67e3e4fc3” no warehouse on a gaul = zero farming, and market left standing means he can trade for the res he needs to rebuild Good job catching his troops at home though, most of my farms dodge and come home to a town in ruins...

• Best Heroes of Uk5, Round 2

Cretin_UK - - UK

No, culture points are in-game from buildings questions section of the forum is here. This section is for discussion of heroes.

Cretin_UK - - UK

Quote from Super Hero: “Two sides to every story. This is just attack is just 1 of many cat attacks that hit LW. Capucinii, you lost nearly your whole army and your villages. travian-reports.net/uk/raport.…67661,a1e33322f,6fb819c0a” A few problems with this report if you want to report it in 'best attacks': s5.travian.co.uk/spieler.php?uid=6 Player xxx's village is not named 'xxx' "There is no player named yyy!" Try some subtle hints i.e. 'Gen leader' vs 'LW player' so the battle reports are som…

Cretin_UK - - UK

Quote from Bruticus: “Surely you took your troop numbers/losses out of that. Censorship is never a good thing ;)” If I considered it one of the "Greatest Attack Reports of S5" I would leave casualties to show that it was profitable etc, but I was just illustrating that neither was the previous post...and anyway, my hero is imbued with the power of owsome so he can do all that on his own anyway, he just chooses not to most of the time...

Cretin_UK - - UK

Are these big reports in the SW? My farms-to-be have more defense when they go inactive and need clearing: travian-reports.net/uk/raport.php?id=d20ff086d (sorry I couldn't resist :D)

Cretin_UK - - UK

Quote from Beerwulf: “See AG knows about mindset of a villain. I hear AG is himself 1 lab accident away from becoming a super villain. =)” I left something on the bench a while ago as a test and blew it up all over my boss. Unfortunately we are currently working on supervillan formula 2 as formula 1 was basically just acid and involves taking all your clothes off in front of everyone and getting hosed down...

Cretin_UK - - UK

Quote from Meat: “the only reason i would go for TKs this early Is if I want a TK hero otherwise I'd still just attack with mace (maybe axe). most of the defence this early is still anti-cav anyway (phlanx and legos) so It's still better to attack with your Infantry.” Yea, most of the defense sure is anti-cav. I guess some of us have moved on to killing other people's offense

Cretin_UK - - UK

tired of micro raiding: 3134bce91.png

Cretin_UK - - UK

Quote from Meat: “how did you collect all that wheat with only 2 pals and 3 mace?” travian analyzer fails on the 400/400 bounty line from plus users, so adds this to the wheat total... try using your noggin...

Cretin_UK - - UK

Troops 4 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 Casualties 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 Bounty 711 | 673 | 673 | 711 2768/3240 setter raid ftw

Cretin_UK - - UK

hmm, I know not the best raid, but considering I didn't even calculate it, how close can you get to clearing a 800/800/800/800 town and still 100% raid (PS. I know 64 legions do it exactly etc...) Troops 0 0 0 0 29 0 0 0 0 0 Casualties 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 Bounty Wood797 | Clay797 | Iron798 | Wheat798 carry3190/3190

• Finest attack reports of s5

Cretin_UK - - UK

yea we think you're going for skidy if anyone...that's where my druids are

Cretin_UK - - UK

Quote from _Jack_: “travian-reports.net/uk/raport.php?id=ff8af3bee Aw noes :(” Ah the residual troops of my WWK The total that they accomplished despite the fact that they totalled: 220 swords 10 haeduans 11 TTs 40 catapults killed around 260 of xterm's scouts and around 40 catapults in his oases killed 80 of wiggle's scouts in WW feeder made Unity move the plans around 20 times made Elite move the plans around 10 times made Elite & Millerpede move the plans once when they didn't calculate trave…

Cretin_UK - - UK

Quote from Lostly: “travian-reports.net/uk/raport.php?id=d2b5d7bd9 latest sin on sin action ballon really should teach her husband who to rein:D” Thread is 'finest attack reports of s5', not 'largest pricks of s5'