Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 26.

We've implemented the New Combat Simulator and combat reports on the PTR server.
Check it out and provide your feedback here!

• Traviansword

• Guess who posts next

Tibs_UK - - Tavern

Tibs is here but for around the next 20 minutes or 1/2 hour he will be having his supper - well at least till he's seen and maybe replied to your response on the other thread. See ya PFK?

• Guess who posts next

Tibs_UK - - Tavern

As per usual. Will it be PFK who claims to be the king of fairies yet has a middle aged roman man for his avatar. Is he/she a female, a gay guy or a straight guy?

• Guess who posts next

Tibs_UK - - Tavern

uh huh. PFK?

• Count to 1,000,000 (and back)

Tibs_UK - - Tavern

Quote from PinkFairyKing: “While GCSE's arent massively important in the long run. Its still worth doing well on them and making sure you get the grades you need. You probably should start playing Travian again yet :P” Alrightey then PFK. The thing is the teachers, the school, and parents seem to make it seem such a big deal. To be honest, I may start playing again in the upcoming holidays.

• King of the Hill

Tibs_UK - - Tavern

The Aliens turn me into a superhuman so I can boss fight you and reclaim my hill.

• Modified One Word Story

Tibs_UK - - Tavern

Kind of like the old one but with a twist... You say a word and then write two letters at random. Then the next person starts the word with the 1st word and ends it with the second. Basically you'll get it in the example. Btw, if you can't form a word with the letters given by the previous poster you can bail yourself out by using two letters the side of each other on the keyboard like g & h or a & s - this is also shown in the below example. 1st poster: People md 2nd poster: People mined us 3rd…

• Guess who posts next

Tibs_UK - - Tavern

No. Mod Grizz...

• Mesut Özil

Tibs_UK - - Tavern

Quote from horse: “Unfortunate to have a name that sounds like a dodgy Greek drink, that smells like paraffin and probably made from distilled fish heads.” And your travian forum username describes you quite well, might I add...horse

• Mesut Özil

Tibs_UK - - Tavern

Great performance yet again from you know who, scoring two consecutive goals, winning the match for Real - all in a day's work for the midfield maestro. He created the chance for his first goal and his second was just sheer brilliance, he effectively won the game away at Valladolid after a mid-week Champions League game.

• Count to 1,000,000 (and back)

Tibs_UK - - Tavern

20,563 Long please

• Mesut Özil

Tibs_UK - - Tavern

yet another assist

• New One Word Story

Tibs_UK - - Tavern

My big Lithuanian lover with a enormous, shiny, round yet surprisingly hard bowling ball. How do marshmallows retain from penguins eating onions aggressively? I will not overindulge on lemming games whatever the cost! However, this debacle overshadowed nothing short because goblins pooped around my room. So Hamish fetched an electric, badger shaped, hairdryer with tentacles that wiggled like jelly cactus~plants armpits and grannies bingowings only TULLIA didnt realize that she was a foxy tulip. …

• Introductions & Farewells

Tibs_UK - - General Discussions

Where's Tullia gone?:confused:

• Introductions & Farewells

Tibs_UK - - General Discussions

Hello everyone, its Tibs and I'm BACK!:D:) How are things going for you lot? I'm at comprehensive school now, I feel that I have been a lazy Tibs, not going on the forum for 4 months, coming back on 1 month later, that kind'a thing, I've been missing everyone sooooo much, And you'll be pleased to know... I'm not obsessed with dinosaurs any more! yay! But I am really bothered with sky sports, because my dad said 2 months ago that if I am good for 6 months I will get sky sports! Lots of love, (eve…

• Mesut Özil

Tibs_UK - - Tavern

express.co.uk/posts/view/18593…son-focuses-on-Mesut-Ozil liverpoolfc.tv/news/media-watc…for-8m-bundesliga-starlet givemefootball.com/premier-league/arsenal-track-bremen-ace justchelsea.com/mesut-ozil-keen-on-chelsea-move/2255 independent.co.uk/sport/footba…ny-star-ozil-2013473.html totalfootballmadness.com/2010/…-exchange-for-mesut-ozil/

• End-Start game

Tibs_UK - - Community

So they are (but not to me and Evan though)

• King of the Hill

Tibs_UK - - Tavern

Quote from Mouse-Keyboard: “You cannot find it without specifying how. 1. This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 21 seconds.” Alright, then, we asked god... 1. This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 13 seconds.

• Mods vs Members

Tibs_UK - - Tavern

fork and tree fourty three 43

• End-Start game

Tibs_UK - - Community

read:)...................