Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 159.

We've implemented the New Combat Simulator and combat reports on the PTR server.
Check it out and provide your feedback here!

The Tournament 2018 Qualification starts on the 13th June 2018!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

• Best Attack Reports, UK4, round 6

Amalgon - - UK

You really ought to start sending the clearers 3 chiefs in a separate wave :P

• WW levels

Amalgon - - UK

Unrelated note - Just like to point out to anyone receiving messages from the Gandalf account (With "Wrote by sitter Radagast") above. Actually isn't from myself, Password on Gandalf account profile given out to anyone that wanted to see the WW as always. Just taking a while to get the message powers removed via sitter.

• WW levels

Amalgon - - UK

Quote from turtlepanda: “We have already concluded that wgn is the spy, he keeps chatting to Amalgon about his golfing routines (which GTB seem to want to use to their advantage). We need to put a stop to this. Wgn, stop it!” "Golfing routines" Is that what he tells you it is? :horse:

• Best Defence reports of Ukx, round 14

Amalgon - - UK

travian-reports.net/us/report/21706533b60 - Not sure which to put this. But no waves behind and granaries already back up... and - on a completely different village - travian-reports.net/us/report/217065624c9 - Both FFH on GTB.

• Best Attack reports of Ukx, round 14

Amalgon - - UK

travian-reports.net/us/report/2170651cb56 Looks like Tesco have some more stock..

• Now listening to

Amalgon - - Tavern

[youtube]0XhSMKL8jqI[/youtube]

• The Walking Dead

Amalgon - - Tavern

Quote from Jakeyyy: “Glenn to die next.” If there's ever a zombie apocalypse. I'm feeding you to them first for that.

• Best Attack Reports of Ukx, Round 13

Amalgon - - UK

travian-reports.net/us/report/…9,204920116ef,2049207b7fc Itallians Steal M's other WW..

• Best Defence Reports of Ukx, Round 13

Amalgon - - UK

travian-reports.net/us/report/200356832d2 Chiefed a village 12 mins away via cata's.. after 3-4 runs at it he had a bit of a shock.

• Ukx WW Reports

Amalgon - - UK

Quote from scyllarocks: “our main hit on SHADOW/REJ: travian-reports.net/us/report/1808070452a thanks to adg for cleaning up what we left: travian-reports.net/us/report/18080877407 we had prepared for a 1.5x increase in def, but the first two hammers did the trick and the others survived.” Beastly army, and good hits from Adg and the other's that followed Be interesting to see how things play out now - With only Donkeys/SSR WW's in it, and Ants/Warlords being friendly with both. Could be a lot o…

• Now Doing thread

Amalgon - - Tavern

Now - Hoping the surprise exam I had this morning went well, if failed then the last 3-4 months have been wasted..

• Ukx WW Reports

Amalgon - - UK

Quote from fire&blood: “This is what "shaun" had to say about the hammer that zero'ed their WW (or what was left of it) [6/4/2012 11:40:57 PM] Shaun The Stallion: Looked like a slow server hammer, never mind. Nice hit though honestly lmao” Shame you didn't think to mention the repeated PM's calling me names? Nice army for a capital, But if you're going to run around insulting people then expect banter back. The hammer was a waste this early - Our defence is low and it would've done far more dama…

• Best Attack Reports of Ukx, Round 12

Amalgon - - UK

travian-reports.net/us/report/1691802d921 Wish I'd sent on attack instead of raid..

• Count to 1,000,000 (and back)

Amalgon - - Tavern

23,794 .

• The Walking Dead

Amalgon - - Tavern

Quote from Fabrestuta: “Tonights episode.....wow.” Time for me to go watch it then I guess, I hope that's a good wow and not a it's so bad type wow..

• Now Doing thread

Amalgon - - Tavern

Now - Doing an assignment after missing the last week of college, feels like so much longer. Barely remember anything that i've learnt over the past couple of months. *Sigh*

• Best Defence Reports of UK1, Round 5

Amalgon - - UK

Quote from Samantha78: “cos there was a gap shaun (dull)” You can't not leave a gap when the clearer takes longer than the chiefs Sam :P

• Best Attack Reports of UKx, Round 11

Amalgon - - UK

Oops, one less WW artie for HBM..

• Best Attack Reports of UKx, Round 11

Amalgon - - UK

Nice cheeky arte steal - travian-reports.net/us/report/1319133d91b (not mine)

• [Endgame] S2 WW Levels

Amalgon - - UK

Quote from Devilish: “sp and m - tactical slow down or infra not in place?” They moved their plans I believe to avoid incoming attacks.