Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

We've implemented the New Combat Simulator and combat reports on the PTR server.
Check it out and provide your feedback here!

The Tournament 2018 Qualification starts on the 13th June 2018!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

• UK1 - Discussion Thread

KnowToFail - - S1

Quote from Happy: “Well mutley can organize it for you KTF, he’s brilliant at off ops ” Brb, forwarding him all our hammers to plan it

KnowToFail - - S1

Quote from sorrywecan: “so 200+ players meta + 1 spy in MFH how many more players you need 1/2 of server population? ” Try harder to keep the flame going mate.

KnowToFail - - S1

Quote from mutley_UK: “Quote from Marksy_UK: “I would organise an op on eachother to prove that you aren't in a meta. That is the only way I will ever believe you. And both of you have to target at least 4 caps Also I have to hand it to GotN, they have some absolutely huge balls to go for high risk targets this close to artes. Was not expecting that at all. Shame about us using your spies troops to finish off Freja (yes I know you're going to deny he was a spy, but for next server please make it…

KnowToFail - - S1

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Quote from KnowToFail: “Quote from notorious crunchie: “Like last time, that ‘one off’ event? When we went fine, and left it. But here we are, watching it happening all over again. Promises already made that defensive support will continue. So yes, penguin. Yes there is a big meta. ” No matter how you look at it, both GotN and Betrayed are eyeing a WW, so this cant go on forever.They asked, we delieverd.We asked, they delieved, we feel bad since we messed up. How …

KnowToFail - - S1

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Like last time, that ‘one off’ event? When we went fine, and left it. But here we are, watching it happening all over again. Promises already made that defensive support will continue. So yes, penguin. Yes there is a big meta. ” No matter how you look at it, both GotN and Betrayed are eyeing a WW, so this cant go on forever. They asked, we delieverd. We asked, they delieved, we feel bad since we messed up. How would you proceed now? And the answer "I wouldnt do it…

KnowToFail - - S1

Ive decided to defend my capital with only senators, as a sign of rebelion against diplomacy and all higher power. Holding senators hostage at my town hall. Feel free to save them!