Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

The Tournament 2018 Qualification starts on the 13th June 2018!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

• UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread

Lemon - - F&S 3x

We were actually faked for once...Who would have thought they could actually fake?!?! Instead of the 1 unit farmlists we have recived for quite a while now... gswvjHy.png @MadZ I hope you like the quality this time I believe that's VICIOUS done for now, unless want to merge even more and feed us more points Another thing...We are making progress on the top20.. UUnDZcN.png

• Quote from notorious crunchie: “You sure about that mate? The little text box hasn’t appeared. I’d test it but I have no troops ” No-starvation is active on UK20, so I guess it's active on all other servers aswell...But it's not easy when we are told ingame that no-starvation is only active when we see an infobox about it...Which is still missing.

• 16.00 GMT+2 was 10 minutes ago, but No-Starvation has still not been enabled. Watch out and make sure you have crop in your villages!

Lemon - - F&S 3x

Quote from MadZ: “What model of potato did you take that picture on Lemon? ” I wanted to use the png format on travian-reports, but it’s apparently bugged, so it doesnt show hun and egyptian troops when you choose png, so had to ss the report, upload it using gyazo on phone, which is trash And no @chainsawdaz server is still dead, VICIOUS most likely just used their biggest off on us and we lost like what? 13% def with only like 15 people deffing. Some one wake me up whenever the server is done

Lemon - - F&S 3x

Talking about my assistant... 42eee8018a5886a37f9198a916fd9540.jpg

Lemon - - F&S 3x

So you are both my assistant? KHFAp08.png

• Guess who posts next

Lemon - - Tavern

Well, there's sugar in lemons.. Ironik up next?

• Guess who posts next

Lemon - - Tavern

You may not be a MH nor Mod, but you are the CM of the fjeldabe country Mercedes stop hiding!

• UK Goes To Munich!

Lemon - - General Discussions

It may just be me, but I think we already discussed the gold price on UK a while ago, when they “increased” the price. Price Increase

Lemon - - F&S 3x

Well, it seems like the top VICIOUS account has now dropped out of top20 after losing a good amount of villages to 90s 6b977ab07cb04daa38f854f373cafb04.jpg And well, VICIOUS are still throwing hammers into our walls. Converter - Battle reports Travian

• UK Goes To Munich!

Quote from NE Fan_UK: “British players have to pay more. Go check it out, it's not difficult. ” Quote from Lemon: “ * Domain: * 1600 gold * Converted to GBP * UK * £39.99 * £39.99 * US * $62.49 * £46.57 * COM * €49.99 * £43.84 ”

• UK Goes To Munich!

Quote from NE Fan_UK: “I honestly thought the first question the UK representive would ask is why British players have to pay more for gold than anyone else. ” They don’t? edit: * Domain: * 1600 gold * Converted to GBP * UK * £39.99 * £39.99 * US * $62.49 * £46.57 * COM * €49.99 * £43.84 As you can see, when comparing to the other English domains, UK is actually the cheapest.

• Guess who posts next

Lemon - - Tavern

We on a roll now! Back to you Ironik?

• Guess who posts next

Lemon - - Tavern

Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not playingwithfire. Sommer, it's your turn!

• Guess who posts next

Lemon - - Tavern

Well, I did say that I would be on 24/7 until Wednesday to answer questions...So yeah... Ironik up next?

• Guess who posts next

Lemon - - Tavern

Can a butterfly be ugly? Pwf next?

• UK Goes To Munich!

Quote from Blaze: “Rip. When you got 6 lists for infantry spam, 6 for cav spam. And thats just 1 villa, with 3-5 diff villas raiding lets say, it takes approximately 4-6 mins just to send all those lists. And mid-late game if you are one of the top raiders you most likely are sending lists every 5 mins anyway (speed server), which leaves no spare time. It is illogical of them to keep it the way it is. It is simply too hard to manage the account given the situation above ^ There is a reason it is…

• UK Goes To Munich!

@notorious crunchie Hope it's okay that I just tag you, cause splitting up quotes on phone is a nightmare...So please let me know if I miss anything. I said that I (as in me personally) don't remember the classic server being too popular, @Schmitz' Katze has already answered this one...Wasn't one of the big topics at the event. And sorry for not being a part of the whole Game Design workshop, sorry for trying to improve our domain instead. I got 3 stickers on day 1, which I placed on Player Base…

• UK Goes To Munich!

Quote from Hawkery: “I for one am enjoying reading about the updates Maybe a list of all the representatives / selected individuals on the OP would help clarify? ” Glad that some people enjoy reading A list of the representatives have now been added to the post, thanks for reminding me. @notorious crunchie I will get back to you in a bit

• UK Goes To Munich!

Quote from notorious crunchie: “You're getting a dislike for asking for likes (does that still enter me), other than that, nice post. Any thing further on these bits on the board? wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…c816270364eb13ad74695a2f1 Flat out no? ” No, you have to like the post to enter, it's easier to keep track of everyone that way, you are however more than welcome to share things you don't like about the post I think they did try with a 3.6 server a long time ago, and it wasn't too popula…