Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 180.

The Tournament 2018 Qualification starts on the 13th June 2018!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

The video diary of the Legends on Tour Event is now available!
Don't miss it: Watch it now!
Comments or questions? Discuss it here!

• UK3

notorious crunchie - - S3

That better not be you on that account Lucky I swear down!

• UK3

Quote from King Trigon: “i like how crunchie makes the MH to focus on us and find absolutely nothing while god knows what he is doing himself... hmmmm Suspicion suspicion everywhere... lolz Anyways if a player is found cheating i am sure he will be kicked and farmed by us.. ” Kudos to GoT for being true to their word

• UK3

Well they made it longer than I thought they would! I don't believe anyone is surprised in the slightest by this morning's events

• UK3

Throwing it out there, the uk1 server wide discord chat is amazing. We should do one for this server

• Why? Why would you revive the most annoying notification thread that ever did live! 33699

• You sure about that mate? The little text box hasn’t appeared. I’d test it but I have no troops

• 44 hours and second settler? You on a speed server?

• UK3

m.youtube.com/watch?v=P3CxhBIrBho Been raving out to this at work all day, get some weird looks when you one man headphone rave in an office

• UK1 - Discussion Thread

notorious crunchie - - S1

Quote from KnowToFail: “Quote from notorious crunchie: “Like last time, that ‘one off’ event? When we went fine, and left it. But here we are, watching it happening all over again. Promises already made that defensive support will continue. So yes, penguin. Yes there is a big meta. ” No matter how you look at it, both GotN and Betrayed are eyeing a WW, so this cant go on forever.They asked, we delieverd. We asked, they delieved, we feel bad since we messed up. How would you proceed now? And the …

Like last time, that ‘one off’ event? When we went fine, and left it. But here we are, watching it happening all over again. Promises already made that defensive support will continue. So yes, penguin. Yes there is a big meta.

• UK3

Booooo old people

• UK3

youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4 Hello darkness my old friend

• Can we merge with Brazil? They have some super fit ladies

MFH is how alliances should be run. I even know what mutley had for breakfast. (Hidden Content)

1 of 3 100 account groups. Not someone who has teamed up cross quad with the next top contender for WW victory. Very different.

Whether he plays or not he isn’t wrong. This meta is pathetic and has ruined the server. No one can stand against that meta without meta’ing themselves. Problem is, everyone else isn’t as pathetic so they won’t

• Best UK alliance ever?

notorious crunchie - - S2

Uk6? Isn’t that the training server? No proper alliances player there

Bahahaa

• Cheers lem x Quote from Schmitz' Katze: “Really crunchie: revise your way to speak with others. Might be they are more willing to reply if you manage. ” That's the problem with online. Face to face people respond much better to intimidation and force

• of course it's a public forum but I didn't even know you were one of the people that attended the event at the time. You're welcome to speak here and what not, just don't answer questions i have asked directly to someone else. not rocket science