Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

The Tournament 2018 Qualification starts on the 13th June 2018!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

Dear community, We're happy to inform, that Tournament Qualification servers just started! More information about it you can find here!

• I remember the first game that I spent far too much time on.. Odyssey: The Compleat Apventure 220px-OdysseyTitleScreen.jpg Developer(s)* Synergistic Software Publisher(s)* Synergistic Software Programmer(s)* Robert Clardy Platform(s)* Apple ][ Release* - NA: 1980 Genre(s)* RPG Odyssey: The Compleat Apventure Yes. I know. This makes me old. ~f

• Welcome Party

The Moment You Know - - General Discussions

UK players and team have been confusing me since day 1. Y'all talk funny. ~f

• Goodbye party

The Moment You Know - - General Discussions

Having spent more than the last year working side by side with Matt, I cannot even begin to tell you how sorry I am to see him go. He's conscientious, doesn't make fun of me when I screw up (well not too much), is easy to work with and really gives a darn about everything Travian. He understands the game, the culture, and the overall online gaming environment. Through all that has gone on, he has been the perfect partner. Thank you sir, for making this a much better place. ~f

• From the TK Forum: Forum Software: Burning Board® 4.1.17, developed by WoltLab® GmbH So to quote the old Palmolive commercial.. You're soaking in it.

• 4am?!?!??! 4am?!!??!

The Moment You Know - - S2

And the drops of whiskey worked. Have fun folx. ~f

• 4am?!?!??! 4am?!!??!

The Moment You Know - - S2

Please don't suggest that.. You don't want to disturb the spirits that control these things. Best thing to do is to take a mug of really good beer outside. Take a good swig for yourself while toasting the Gods of Travian. Then throw the contents into the sky as hard as you can with the hope that the beer will reach these gods and that they'll choose to reward you for your sacrifice.. At least that's how I'm looking at it.. Of course I used whiskey instead of beer.. and.. uhm.. there might not ha…

• TS2 is now available for registration. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• And sometimes you just have no choice but to build lots of crannies.. Having spawned next to the most insane raider ever on US7r1 I had no choice but to cranny up and hide until I could get settlers out. He raided me constantly.. Was afraid I'd make TTs and come after him. Eventually we became friends and I had a great time playing alongside him. But the 4 Gaul crannies were my absolute savior. But on to the serious issue. What are the boundaries between a sitter and a player? Should a sitter re…

• Quote from Tiny Clanger_UK: “I'm an Egyptian in this ..... trying it out to see how it is (like 50% of the players). I thought initially that the mass of cheap to build defence would be good against roman hammers ..... now i'm thinking about how I can feed enough of them to make it worthwhile .... and they are sooo slow. Wishing I was a Gaul already ” Feeding is really not that tough if you're an Egyptian. Take a good look at the Waterworks.. Your croppers become ridiculously valuable if you do …

• Greetings, This seems to be the point in time and place where I should introduce myself. Most people know me as The Moment You Know (and also The Old Wolf) from the Travian US Forums. Many people that I've played Travian on .US and .COM gameworlds since 2007 also know me as Feanor. In the new administrative structure for Travian Legends I am assuming the role of Customer Service Manager for Travian Legends US and Travian Legends UK. In the past I've been a Multihunter, Head Multihunter for both …