Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

The Tournament 2018 Qualification starts on the 13th June 2018!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

Dear community, We're happy to inform, that Tournament Qualification servers just started! More information about it you can find here!

• UK1

wgn_UK - - S1

The link list appeared after I worked through some of the quests. Don't know why it wasn't there from the get go. I registered SW but got placed on the N/S border in the W. Which side looks best for alliances? Unfamiliar with the allys on this server.

• UK1

wgn_UK - - S1

Gold club - check Link list - not there

• UK1

wgn_UK - - S1

How to you create links in game? I remember I used to go to settings and preferences to add them but that seems to have disappeared? Been trying to work it out for at least 30 minutes now to no avail? They haven't got rid of links have they?!

• Count to 1,000,000 (and back)

wgn_UK - - Tavern

33618 Threads a bit boring when people only write numbers, so Updates from me. 1 - Switched from iOS to android with the note 8. The phone is awesome, the ability to personalise your platform is awesome, the set up of it is awesome... But the apps are just so clunky in comparison. Had a lot of trouble with excel freezing to the point it was unusable. Found a fix online which was to make sure 'freeze cell' wasn't selected and that has for the most part solved it. However, I've still managed to ma…

wgn_UK - - Tavern

wgn_UK - - Tavern

33498...ladies

wgn_UK - - Tavern

33328 Father asks me if I want to go to the pub with him for a drink. I say no because on a Friday night I really should be trying to go for a drink with people my own age. 10 minutes later get asked for a drink by people my own age. I say no because I've just said no to my father and would feel bad saying yes to them right after. I'm so dumb sometimes.

wgn_UK - - Tavern

33309 Still nothing?

wgn_UK - - Tavern

33297 The fake eails haven't been sent through again so don't know what was up. @H thanks for the help. Sister has been looking after a work colleagues puppy for the last 2 weeks and as she's often busy it occasionally gets dumped on me. One second it was pooping all over the house and I was sending it home... Next second it was acting as chief wing man for me to chat up the post lady... Second after that he came into the house and dropped on my lap a maggot ridden dead pigeon... He goes home to…

wgn_UK - - Tavern

33381 LR's last activity was 9th July I hope he hasn't done a Zeta

wgn_UK - - Tavern

33276 Thank you for the advice. My aunt only has an iPad and iPhone, both of which I've never used. On my end I'm tottally a mac person with all devices covered using a payed security package. The most I've done is use the same wifi. On my sisters end she has had no contact with either of us in terms of borrowing devices or using the same internet. I think you could be right in that only a single persons details/contacts got taken, but what stumps me with that theory is my sister had had some of…

wgn_UK - - Tavern

33269 Today my aunty came up to me asking me to look at her email as one of her friends had received a spoofing mail where the sender pretended to be her with full name and address. The email wasn't actually from her account though, being similar to those fake PayPal emails you get. It was also the same in that the email contained a link for an invoice. I'm not really the best person to ask for this sort of thing so I advised her to run a virus scan and change her email password. Fast forward to…

wgn_UK - - Tavern

33267 Splitting headache. Time off work today for a minor operation. Sounds intriguing right?!?

wgn_UK - - Tavern

33257 Early Starts, Late Finishes, harvest, harvest, harvest. It's makes me so damn hungry!

wgn_UK - - Tavern

wgn_UK - - Tavern

wgn_UK - - Tavern

wgn_UK - - Tavern

33242 Want. To. Sleep. But. Still. At. Work.

wgn_UK - - Tavern

33232 My bad. I tend to forget that I need to post a number and go back to edit it in.

wgn_UK - - Tavern

Hit my calorie goal for the day and all was going well. Then a 'quick snack' later and my calorie count seems to have doubled. 33230