Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 398.

The Tournament 2018 Qualification starts on the 13th June 2018!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

Dear community, We're happy to inform, that Tournament Qualification servers just started! More information about it you can find here!

• UK1 - Discussion Thread

mutley_UK - - S1

is a shame they decided not to see out the server, think Jake could have easily gotten 3 or 4 hammers into the hall of fame

• UK1 Arte analysis

mutley_UK - - S1

well we all know you lot lie about anything and everything delta so it's hardly surprising that no one believes you Still cracks me up that you lot wanted a challenge so headed to a domain thats notorious for having dead servers

• UK1 Arte analysis

mutley_UK - - S1

Quote from Delta_DK: “and we are not 200, so get over it, and start try to actualy play the game insted of sitting here all day long and cry. ” maybe not 200, but you have more accounts than us so your previous statement is utter bullshit

mutley_UK - - S1

youtu.be/8-vXIqe4MXc

• UK1 Arte analysis

mutley_UK - - S1

didn't realise we have 400 players in our alliance...

mutley_UK - - S1

Quote from Delta_DK: “Quote from Marksy_UK: “They only have 1 WW and they can't usually defend that so I wouldn't get your hopes up Mutley... ...oh wait they have Madog so make that either 2 WWs or a Roman WW holder Maybe their new meta of KOH, H+++, FOX and DoGs will be able to do better! Loved the MM by the way, it was hilarious, what's the meta going to be called? :O ” So we are not in anymore?! ” gotn don't openly admit to working with other allys though Knowing you guys you're probably alre…

mutley_UK - - S1

you forgot to have H+++ though, that's why I had a + sign in my suggestion

mutley_UK - - S1

if fox are allowed to name it it'll be called NATO, for the 7 millionth time I reckon they should go as 'the knight + the foxy dog Sounds like the name of a hipster pub

mutley_UK - - S1

tbf fox only have 5 artes don't They? They should be able to def that amount!

• UK1 Arte analysis

mutley_UK - - S1

Quote from Mercedes: “Your poll is missing all the hot male characters. I vote for Tyrion! ” the make characters aren't as hot as the female ones

mutley_UK - - S1

Quote from Happy: “Quote from Ameno: “Small reminder. No personal information should be disclosed publicly without explicit consent of a person. Few posts were removed due to that. ” JayJay has a small hand.It is known ” you love jays hand, it makes yours look big!

mutley_UK - - S1

could always def mfh on Monday morning, *wink wink nudge nudge*

mutley_UK - - S1

nah only want to point and laugh and penguin for being an arse when it happened to us It's in the plus or general statistics section ktf

mutley_UK - - S1

where's captain hindsight hiding? I want to point and laugh at him

mutley_UK - - S1

Betrayed helped you guys with def as a one off, then you repaid the favour Betrayed helped us with an arte, we'll repay the favour with a small confusion and then no one's allowed to bring it up again, that's rules right?? Right????

mutley_UK - - S1

Quote from Natiri: “Had it been a GotN player getting an artie from Betrayed without a fight someone from MFH would have been screaming meta by now... just wanted to mention that ” so you're 'working' with betrayed And now we're 'working' with betrayed Does that mean you lot will piss off with all these ops? XD

mutley_UK - - S1

Quote from MarkokraM: “Now it would be a perfect time for MFH to avenge kiki and send retaliation against GotN. All this moral crap never should have started in the first place, both from GotN and MFH. Grid was actively defending and should have been demolished immediatly by MFH to prevent that as did kiki defend today so there was no reason for them not to exploit her absence. So no point in touching that much more. Difference was just that GotN wasn't afraid to exploit weakness in absence. Jus…

mutley_UK - - S1

Quote from Natiri: “They lost a small diet, a few caps and some supply villas no biggy they will be back. And ofc yes a couple of our hammers died so its a clear win for mfh. there did i get that right MFH boys? ” nope you got it wrong as usual, I'd say we came out better off but not sure I would call it a clear win, always costs alot to get diets back

mutley_UK - - S1

Quote from Antihypowchondriacx: “Can someone post the reports? ” no, don't be so nosey!

mutley_UK - - S1

GOTN tried to steal both our small diets and chief some hammers. They managed to get one of the smalls but think they lost 6 or 7 decent hammers. Smashed up some caps and the usual feeders aswell