Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 249.

The Tournament 2018 Qualification starts on the 13th June 2018!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

Dear community, We're happy to inform, that Tournament Qualification servers just started! More information about it you can find here!

• End Game WW's

playingwithfire - - NYS

He is implying that all of those accounts in theory belong to just 23 players.

• Currently Listening to?

playingwithfire - - Tavern

I am getting my mind ready for my trip to Havana la semana que viene so listening to the Old Masters of Cuban music. youtube.com/watch?v=tGbRZ73NvlY youtube.com/watch?v=JqWerUj8sGU and one of the most popular songs about Cuba with the poem of Jose Marti put to music youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=9jaoXKpi7N4

• I just got home so here is the link. And another link to the business page which will have posts about the other games by Travian as well.

• The Travian Facebook page offers a weekly update of new servers. It lists all domains. Once I am home, I will provide a link to it. The information is posted by the CMs as soon as they receive it though.

• Quote from graculus: “Take note I shall say this only once, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO HAVE AN ADULT CONVERSATION WITH CRUNCHIE. I'm sure he will agree ” um, I would have to disagree. It would depend upon the topic though.

• Guess who posts next

Quote from sommerfuglen_NO: “I am coming private, notorious crunchie ” Watch out, he can bite when he wants something. I am thinking time for the mariposa to flitter back.

• Guess who posts next

I still think we need a flitter of wings flying past us soon

• Guess who posts next

Only for a tricky one. Time for more Trickster

• Guess who posts next

Why, yes, oh wonderful mariposa, I am here now. I think it is time for some more Lemon though

• Guess who posts next

Nope. We need some Marl now

• UK3

playingwithfire - - S3

Quote from Yorkshire Yoda_UK: “Canada's purpose is to be a permanent reminder to Americans of how could their country could have been. Sorry if that offends you. ” um, nope it doesn't offend me. I grew up outside of the US so I know how things could be in the US with some help from the more culturally advanced. Although with Canada, are you including the French speaking part? I hear they are really confused there.

• Guess who posts next

Nope. Just little ole me. But I still think we have some time for a Tricky one to pop up.

• Guess who posts next

um, maybe although it is well past the time a Lemon should be asleep. I think we need more Lemon since I plan to bake a cake needing some tartness tomorrow.

• UK3

playingwithfire - - S3

Quote from Armour: “Quote from notorious crunchie: “Favouritism ” We can hold an auction for my affection if you'd prefer. I will warn you that Spencer is willing to pay out some fat stacks of ego massaging. I've seen it in action. It can be a scary thing. ” Trust me, having known Spencer a long time, he will include many apologies in that ego massaging. I mean he is from Canada after all and they are known for the apologizing while sliding in an insult. Plus he won't share the good beer. And Cr…

• Guess who posts next

No, we need a rare northern butterfly whose wings are no longer frozen to flitter by

• Quest display bug

playingwithfire - - Bug & Server Issues

Safari never plays nicely with the game. Have you tried a different browser? Plus what Lemon said.

• UK3 Ally analysis thread.

playingwithfire - - S3

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Quote from Spencer: “Show us Americans...er....Im actually Canadian but whatever, ” There a difference? :P ” Well actually the Canadians can be bribed with anything maple or maple syrup and Spencer will apologize a lot ever so politely like a good Canadian while drunk. That at least is based on my experience with dealing with Spencer over several years. But he is a better OC drunk than many.

• Guess who posts next

We do need some Lemon. He should have recovered from his trip to Munich by now.

• Guess who posts next

Nope. Just a very tired me after all day at a sheep and wool festival. But we do need some Baguette since I have crab dip for dinner.

• Guess who posts next

Yes, finally I am here. I still think it is time for more mystery men.