Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 645.

The Tournament 2018 Qualification starts on the 13th June 2018!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

Dear community, We're happy to inform, that Tournament Qualification servers just started! More information about it you can find here!

• I understand it's not really fun to see your passed away mate being farmed, but maybe locking him up would be a waste of good villages and oasis? Not like his account will last forever on that specific server, they'll be gone sooner or later anyway.

• Game improvements

iRonik - - Game Suggestions

Just make a version without gold club, maybe even remove oasis, so better players don't have 15c 150% before beginner barely settles 2nd and such. Artifacts are questionable, but I think a beginner would fare better if they weren't there, just so he gets the grasp of the basics, so when he's done and goes on a normal one he'll automatically have a better idea of what and how and understand more advanced features/things.

• Qualification Servers

iRonik - - General Discussions

Not sure if I wanna grab my popcorn, boring show here.

• *EPIC* FIFA World Cup Fantasy League

iRonik - - Tavern

Lemon4CM hahaha

• Game improvements

Well I don't get scouting points, it's just too hard to police. Spam scouts on an active guys cap oasis and farm the crap out of that due to high res.

• Game improvements

Com29 is no exception, there is a 501x501 instead of the 801x801 map.

• Currently Listening to?

iRonik - - Tavern

youtube.com/watch?v=2HiP-Sdtbck

• Game improvements

#1 is plain wrong. Having more duals increases your activity and it's a good strategy, provided people are well coordinated and obey the game rules of 1 acc each. What take a strategic move away from a strategic game? #2 is also a bit funny, since the noobs you speak of would very likely end up in the same place anyway, you'd just end up enraging a majority of the farming community while giving some newer/less experienced players maybe a day or two more to live.

• Qualification Servers

I guess the reason is UK is UK, and Com is mixture of people from all domains. In some moderation isn't that good, so when they go international they do the same thing there. Being the more popular server does attract more of such behavior, simple logic... Many people do many things for internet fame.

• Well, it's a matter of preference, since I never had a dual. Feels weird having someone run around my acc, but for tournaments I suppose it makes a bit of sense.

• Not everyone is into dualing and 1 acc with 6 people is a nightmare, 3 accs with 2 players would make more sense and sitter coverage would be better, if one was a top farming acc. But most of the time MH doesn't believe such things anymore, because many use such things as excuses, so it gets harder to believe.

• Contact support for your domain or your local CM? I doubt other domains can be of much help.

• UK1 - Discussion Thread

iRonik - - S1

*trying not to use a sexual reference*

iRonik - - Tavern

Different mood today. youtube.com/watch?v=pkkdOiHlqQs

• Qualification Servers

Next time someone calls me selfish I will tell them I obey the rule of "Account being played for own benefit".

• Close my account

iRonik - - Questions & Answers

And that image is supposed to represent... what exactly?

• Multi-hunters

iRonik - - Questions & Answers

There is no other method. Either MH or contact the travian admin via email.

iRonik - - Tavern

wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…c629c874995edd958881c3fc2 Song so good it's not available here. youtu.be/fKK0OjueX4A Still the best.

iRonik - - Tavern

youtube.com/watch?v=pzXl473KgEo

• Count to 1,000,000 (and back)

iRonik - - Tavern

33760 @LegalBot