Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 930.

The Tournament 2018 Qualification starts on the 13th June 2018!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

Dear community, We're happy to inform, that Tournament Qualification servers just started! More information about it you can find here!

• Dev Diary

Lemon - - General Discussions

Very well written, who could possibly be behind it?

• *EPIC* FIFA World Cup Fantasy League

Lemon - - Tavern

Another day has passed and a few changes has been made to the top of the league... b5a41d63582d0caf77083f9b67cff316.png AuntySocial and Lemon4CM have both made good use out of their captain Griezman who scored a banger of a penalty and have made both teams rise to the top of the league!

Lemon - - Tavern

Quote from iRonik: “Lemon4CM hahaha ” Oh snap! It has been leaked...Not going to happen afaik, sorry. @chainsawdaz Just wait for my Danish players to shine!...or not

• Game improvements

Lemon - - Game Suggestions

Quote from Eric Rasputin: “Umm.. Why do you have to use a VPN to play? ” Most people don’t need to use a VPN, but in some cases the site is blocked for whatever reasons either by the place you work at or in some cases by the ISP...Which means that some people have to use a VPN to play the game. I’m all for TG blocking TOR users, but not all VPNs.

• Game improvements

Lemon - - Game Suggestions

Quote from Eric Rasputin: “Is there a way to block Travian from being used in TOR? Like how a few SNS's cannot be used in China but can be used by the rest of the world. ” Yes, you(TG) can block TOR and VPNs, but a lot of people have to use a VPN to play the game, so not sure if it will ever happen.

Lemon - - Tavern

Quote from chainsawdaz: “It's official! BIG SHAQ is coming to win ” Man don’t dance

Lemon - - Tavern

@Blaze has decided to make a fantasy league, so if you are interested in the world cup, why not join the league and compete against each other? How to join? Follow the link in the quote from Blaze, set up your account and team and then join the league using the League code! Quote from Blaze: “Link : McDonald’s FIFA World Cup™ Fantasy League Code: 87DTGDSP ” Go go go! Only 6 hours left to get your team in! What's a fantasy football league? Fantasy football is a game in which the participants serv…

• Close my account

Lemon - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Ritzy Sparkle: “With the update of GDPR it is even more crucial that we understand what is being done with our information. We have the right to request all personal information held on us and there is now no fee. ” That was possible to do prior to the GDPR aswell, most people just don’t understand what the GDPR has actually changed

• Close my account

Any words on why you want it deleted? Our community is getting smaller and smaller

• Close my account

And the email address took you to the tavern section on the forum? I have never seen that one before. But now we are here, why do you want to get your account deleted?

• UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread

Lemon - - F&S 3x

Can people just stop playing, so we all can go inactive and enjoy the lovely weather? Thanks x61p2HD.png #BuffHunWall

• Count to 1,000,000 (and back)

Lemon - - Tavern

33761 you calling me a bot?! I swear that I'm not a b...Beep Boop

Lemon - - Tavern

• Currently Listening to?

Lemon - - Tavern

I think it's safe to say that the summer is upon us, so why not start sharing whatever you like listening to during the summer? youtube.com/watch?v=m_SSr-tbY_M

Lemon - - Tavern

Lemon - - Tavern

Lemon - - Tavern

• Currently Listening to?

Lemon - - Tavern

Now that is just weird, but mostly because I saw Toy Story yesterday :O youtu.be/uSD4vsh1zDA

Lemon - - Tavern

33722 Go go go!

Lemon - - Tavern

33720 You lot reckon we can hit 35.000 before next Sunday? Should be possible with all the active people we have in here