Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 189.

The Tournament 2018 Qualification starts on the 13th June 2018!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

Dear community, We're happy to inform, that Tournament Qualification servers just started! More information about it you can find here!

• Cannot work if green statement is true, and cannot work if re statement is false. Gold is in the red chest.

• Quote from Natiri: “As deff i would prefere a big trainer/big booties. ” I prefer big booties too

• UK1 - Battle reports

Loric - - S1

A few capitals hit Converter - Battle reports Travian

• UK1 - Discussion Thread

Loric - - S1

At least you made the top 10

Loric - - S1

29bd7n.jpg

Loric - - S1

Quote from alestorm: “As for spiking, it is unforgivable, ” I thought it was just a part of the game you should learn to put up with, just like that arsenal of spies they're so eager for people to know about.

• UK1 Rap Battle thread

Loric - - S1

giphy.gif

Loric - - S1

When you question the top raider's gap in your room and then get an IGM from them as if they're psychic 1497036262778.gif

Loric - - S1

OVERRULED!

Loric - - S1

youtube.com/watch?v=nK7ggCjA98g

Loric - - S1

28id38.jpg

Loric - - S1

Not a wonder they want to wait for a chance of a success, am I the only one that isn't only not in MFH, but also tired of the early boasting of this mainly Danish team?

• UK1 SOUND TRACKS

Loric - - S1

youtube.com/watch?v=z5OXON8vIaA

• UK1 Server Analysis 4/9

Loric - - S1

Didn't know it was 4th September...

Loric - - S1

source.gif

Loric - - S1

Quote from MartinJames_UK: “ You'd be more impressed if you could hear it, I said it right and everything ” Did you commit and lodge a potato in your throat?

Loric - - S1

Quote from Faith: “Quote from twixielalle: “Quote from WIM: “Quote from Faith: “Quote from graculus: “No sadness, just 100% full on awesome banterness.It's amazing how much slow players spam...But then again...Guess they gotta do something while they wait 2 days to get ress ” Waiting for ress, waiting for CP, waiting for troops to get back... There's nothing to do! Spamming seems like the sensible option ” If you're bored, then you can always help me with my A-Level revision. How are you on the …

Loric - - S1

Quote from WIM: “Quote from notorious crunchie: “Quote from Delta_DK: “ ” We have real men in our chat if boys aren’t your thing ” And me - the 17 year old who gets picked on for not being of legal age yet. This MFH lot are terribly mean. ” Beats getting picked on for not winning a server

Loric - - S1

Meanwhile in the Eastern quads...

Loric - - S1

Dear MFH + GotN, one of you please keep your quad contained Converter - Battle reports Travian