Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 72.

The Tournament 2018 Qualification starts on the 13th June 2018!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

Dear community, We're happy to inform, that Tournament Qualification servers just started! More information about it you can find here!

• [UK4] Restart information

Ameno - - Server Information

Dear players! We're happy to announce that UK4 server will be restarted on 25.06.2018 at 07:00 UTC+1 * Version * T4.4 * Speed * x1 * Tribes * 3 tribes Your Travian: Legends team

• Game improvements

Ameno - - Game Suggestions

Hi. This is an interesting discussion. I like (and actually forwarded before / they have already been considered) some of them to the Game Center. About quest system, yes, I already thought that this should be somehow reworked to give better introduction to why you need an alliance, what warehouse is used for, what is the main goal of the early game. About farmlists restrictions. Some of you might remember an interesting experiment where number of raids was restricted 4 per each RP level which m…

• Game improvements

Ameno - - Game Suggestions

This is a good initiative. Let's see what community thinks about the suggested ideas. (posted here to put it in the watched threads)

• UK Goes To Munich!

Ameno - - General Discussions

Yes, I think it's ok, since it's been private conversation requested by UK representative. We do not take notes on private conversations. I can tell you in general what was happening. We listened to UK representative, who discribed what concerns the community, we discussed possible solutions to that. Some were declined, some were accepted, some - after consideration - turned out to be impossible to implement. Every game company more or less "relies almost completely on unpaid volunteers as their…

• UK Goes To Munich!

Ameno - - General Discussions

Hi @Mercedes. Those are workshop meetings where we had a dedicated person (Jay) who was responsible for keeping the notes and who did impressive work, I must say. As for the mentioned meeting, no information can be disclosed publically and no notes were ever kept. Live web with alliance leaders of 30+ communities speaking on different languages doesn't look like something we can realistically do, I guess. Organizing it community by community might take a year and not sure that the outcome would …

• [UK] Travian 4.4/Legends Changelog

Ameno - - Patch Notes

Hi all. The new patch will soon be installed on all UK servers. T4.4 (fatcat) Release 48 (3441) TRAIVBXXIV-5927 Alliance: Bonus: The contribution of any resource failed if there was negative crop production and crop equaled 0 TRAIVBXXIV-5897 Marketplace: When switching villages, special characters in the village name no longer disappear The patch will be installed with downtime 5-20 min 20.06.2018 9:00 UTC+1

• Multi-hunters

Ameno - - Questions & Answers

Hi. Sorry for the late reply. As being said many times, you need to address your issue to Customer Service Representative by writing to Admin Ingame, or writing an email to admin@travian.(domain you're playing at). If it's UK, then admin@travian.co.uk He'll look into issue and make a decision based on all evidence. There is not much point to discuss that on forum since forum team can't help you solve ingame issues - they just don't need necessary tools for that.

• Hi. Please address your complaint to Admin (IGM message) instead of Multihunter, so that he could look into that issue. Forum is not the place where we can discuss ingame bans due to privacy reasons and without looking at accounts it's nothing more than guessing and speculating. All ingame bans should go via Customer Service team. You can also address your complaint on a higher level, but only after talking to Customer Service Representative. He'll give you information about where to address upo…

• Ok. And here are the results. Due to the activity in the forum thread we decided to increase prize pool and respectively reward more people! Our random number generator gave us the following winners: @KnowToFail @Darcanus @el presidente @Parkezzz @abab @axlmadonna @sluj Congratulations! Gold vouchers sent to you via PM. Thanks all for the participation. Stay tuned - quite soon we'll have another riddle to solve!

• Close my account

I have to say once again, if the request is to delete "all data", then it is "all data" and yes, might take time. Won't take long though. Today I'll ask if I can delete forum account separately and if I can, then so be it. As for other forum accounts person might have, lets leave it on this person. The requested deletion will be performed only to the data connected to the registration email.

• Qualification-starts.jpg Dear players! We're happy to announce that qualification servers will open their gates for glorious battles on 13.06.2018 at 13:00 UTC+1! As usual, there will be 4 qualificaition group servers and 2 international ones. Links to Qualification start pages: - Group A - Group B - Group C - Group D - International COM - International Arabic General information about Qualification Servers: * Start: * 13.06.2018 at 13:00 UTC+1 * Version * T4.4 (Classic map, 3 tribes) * Speed: *…

• chests-PS-red-gold.png So, contest is over. Thanks for participation! I'll need some time to evaluate answers and choose winners. They will be announced 12.06. Correct answer is: The gold is in the red chest. Logical reasoning: If the gold was in green chest, then all 3 statements would be true, if it was in blue chest, then all the statements would be false, and if it was in the red chest, then 1 statement would be true, and 1 statement would be false. So, this is the only solution that matches…

• UK1 - Discussion Thread

Ameno - - S1

Small reminder. No personal information should be disclosed publicly without explicit consent of a person. Few posts were removed due to that.

• Close my account

Well, with all respect, but then I really recommend you to re-send message sent to given address and add that specifically. From what I remember, you requested deleting "all data", not just forum account. And, according to GDPR, well, it's really all data: all game accounts in all Travian Games projects, all information stored - like your email address, wherever it is, veteran medal information if you received it etc.

• Close my account

Hi. Please, contact support team from the registration email. I am not sure why it's not deleted and can't have a look without knowing all information such as server / name / email. As for deleting all the data, the message has been forwarded. Complete deletion of all stored information might take up to 1 month, since it's also need to be properly documented.

• Hi all! Our 5th episode of #AskTravian is dedicated to our main event of the year - the Travian: Legends Tournament! When and how did it start? What was the idea behind that? What makes this server so special? Watch our video and you'll find out. youtu.be/KRQu-3Oam6Y Note: There are subtitles available on German, English, Arabic, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish languages. All previous episodes of #AskTravian can be found here.

• Hi all. I'd like to give some clarifications about my temporal replacement of UK / US Community Manager. First of all, I want to apologize that I can't give you full attention that you deserve due to really tight schedule and other duties I have to perform for all communities. However, I will try to do my best. I have enabled private conversations, so now you can write me personal messages if something needs my attention, whatever it is. I will have a look how it'll work out, and it might happen…

• [UK] Travian 4.4/Legends Changelog

Ameno - - Patch Notes

Hi all. The new patch will soon be installed on all UK servers. T4.4 (fatcat) Patch 35.3 (3434) Bugs that had been fixed: TRAIVBXXIV-5878 - Resource production bonus: Added missing sign in extend production bonus button. TRAIVBXXIV-5893 - Marketplace: Send resources: Number of merchants is now checked between deliveries. Now they deliver the right amount of resources determined by amount of available merchants. TRAIVBXXIV-5877 - Regions: Banned accounts are no longer counted to region population…

• chests-PS1.png One ruler of Travian Lands was so impressed by the Hero Adventures he had read a while ago in an old book, that it gave him an idea. “I really need such people in my service” – he thought. – “Why not create some similar tasks so that I can find the smartest people from among my subjects and bring them to my side?”. And so, he invented the first puzzle and sent a herald to announce it everywhere. * Red CHEST * Blue CHEST * Green CHEST * The gold is not in the blue chest. * The gold…

• Tools for travian

Ameno - - Game Tools

That might be misunderstanding. 1) I haven't deleted your post, but somehow found the thread sent to premoderation, which I removed a while ago, while browsing, and therefore that thread appeared again. 2) At least one of the google sheets does require password - the trade route creator. I get this while trying to open it from your French post: wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…3ed20a3e91ab76ed2e6916404 3) As far as I understand from the description, this google sheet allows to create trade route "…