Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 249.

The Tournament 2018 Qualification has started!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

The dev diary about The Journey of a bug is now available!
Don't miss it: Dev Diary: The Journey Of A Bug
Comments or questions? Discuss it here!

• End Game WW's

playingwithfire - - NYS

He is implying that all of those accounts in theory belong to just 23 players.

• Currently Listening to?

playingwithfire - - Tavern

I am getting my mind ready for my trip to Havana la semana que viene so listening to the Old Masters of Cuban music. youtube.com/watch?v=tGbRZ73NvlY youtube.com/watch?v=JqWerUj8sGU and one of the most popular songs about Cuba with the poem of Jose Marti put to music youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=9jaoXKpi7N4

• I just got home so here is the link. And another link to the business page which will have posts about the other games by Travian as well.

• The Travian Facebook page offers a weekly update of new servers. It lists all domains. Once I am home, I will provide a link to it. The information is posted by the CMs as soon as they receive it though.

• Quote from graculus: “Take note I shall say this only once, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO HAVE AN ADULT CONVERSATION WITH CRUNCHIE. I'm sure he will agree ” um, I would have to disagree. It would depend upon the topic though.

• Guess who posts next

Quote from sommerfuglen_NO: “I am coming private, notorious crunchie ” Watch out, he can bite when he wants something. I am thinking time for the mariposa to flitter back.

• Guess who posts next

I still think we need a flitter of wings flying past us soon

• Guess who posts next

Only for a tricky one. Time for more Trickster

• Guess who posts next

Why, yes, oh wonderful mariposa, I am here now. I think it is time for some more Lemon though

• Guess who posts next

Nope. We need some Marl now

• UK3

playingwithfire - - S3

Quote from Yorkshire Yoda_UK: “Canada's purpose is to be a permanent reminder to Americans of how could their country could have been. Sorry if that offends you. ” um, nope it doesn't offend me. I grew up outside of the US so I know how things could be in the US with some help from the more culturally advanced. Although with Canada, are you including the French speaking part? I hear they are really confused there.

• Guess who posts next

Nope. Just little ole me. But I still think we have some time for a Tricky one to pop up.

• Guess who posts next

um, maybe although it is well past the time a Lemon should be asleep. I think we need more Lemon since I plan to bake a cake needing some tartness tomorrow.

• UK3

playingwithfire - - S3

Quote from Armour: “Quote from notorious crunchie: “Favouritism ” We can hold an auction for my affection if you'd prefer. I will warn you that Spencer is willing to pay out some fat stacks of ego massaging. I've seen it in action. It can be a scary thing. ” Trust me, having known Spencer a long time, he will include many apologies in that ego massaging. I mean he is from Canada after all and they are known for the apologizing while sliding in an insult. Plus he won't share the good beer. And Cr…

• Guess who posts next

No, we need a rare northern butterfly whose wings are no longer frozen to flitter by

• Quest display bug

playingwithfire - - Bug & Server Issues

Safari never plays nicely with the game. Have you tried a different browser? Plus what Lemon said.

• UK3 Ally analysis thread.

playingwithfire - - S3

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Quote from Spencer: “Show us Americans...er....Im actually Canadian but whatever, ” There a difference? :P ” Well actually the Canadians can be bribed with anything maple or maple syrup and Spencer will apologize a lot ever so politely like a good Canadian while drunk. That at least is based on my experience with dealing with Spencer over several years. But he is a better OC drunk than many.

• Guess who posts next

We do need some Lemon. He should have recovered from his trip to Munich by now.

• Guess who posts next

Nope. Just a very tired me after all day at a sheep and wool festival. But we do need some Baguette since I have crab dip for dinner.

• Guess who posts next

Yes, finally I am here. I still think it is time for more mystery men.