Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 49.

The Tournament 2018 Qualification has started!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

The dev diary about The Journey of a bug is now available!
Don't miss it: Dev Diary: The Journey Of A Bug
Comments or questions? Discuss it here!

• Guess who posts next

MuchachoNL - - Tavern

sorry to disappoint you, crunch. Maybe Lemon next?

• Guess who posts next

MuchachoNL - - Tavern

was just about to head off so did a final round. Maybe playingwithfire next?

• Guess who posts next

MuchachoNL - - Tavern

Nope, a rogue Dutchie appears. Maybe someone who is PlayingWithFire will be next.

• Guess who posts next

MuchachoNL - - Tavern

You rang? iRonik, maybe?

• Guess who posts next

MuchachoNL - - Tavern

nope, it's your favourite mod Maybe Lemon next, just to prove me wrong.

• Guess who posts next

MuchachoNL - - Tavern

Nope, he was tricked Maybe iRonik will be posting now?

• While it's a good suggestion, i'm not sure if it's even possible. I hope it's not a thing that worries you just because of the new forum, because the BCC option has always been a ready available part of the private messaging options. The CC and BCC options are perfect for FYI's without copying and pasting it in another PM/Conversation again. There are several reasons why certain crewmembers don't wish to be openly involved in a PM, and one could likely be because that would break the chain of co…

• UK Goes To Munich!

MuchachoNL - - General Discussions

@Lemon to help you out, please use the report function on any posts that you find is not helping you so we can disable them and make the thread more readable. I'm not going to remove anything unless it's a clear violation of forum rules and netiquette. @Mercedes I'll make a quick transcript for you, maybe even shorten down the answers that are given in the videos. You can expect it within 48 hours, as I'm a bit busy tomorrow.

• Guess who posts next

MuchachoNL - - Tavern

I don't nap that much, but I do dislike winter strongly. pwf?

• Guess who posts next

MuchachoNL - - Tavern

sorry. Just me. I think Lemon will be next.

• Guess who posts next

MuchachoNL - - Tavern

not really, no. @playingwithfire

• Guess who posts next

MuchachoNL - - Tavern

you're not having a great streak, eather tintin?

• Over Modding.

MuchachoNL - - Forum suggestions

Quote from MadZ: “Quote from notorious crunchie: “Because it was historically inaccurate and highly offensive I believe is why ” Did you just mark your own post as helpful? Hahaha ” Nope, that was my (mis)click

• Over Modding.

You made a correlation between two unrelated things, which is by all means uncalled for.

• Over Modding.

Quote from Lemon: “Lack of communication between Forum and Ingame: I see questions daily, where people are either confused about something ingame or have a question regarding something on a server...Instead all mods just replying with: "Write a message to MH or Support" they should be able to answer those questions instead of just redirecting it to someone else...As it means the customer have to wait even longer for an answer... ” I can and will address this issue right away, as I am on almost a…

• Guess who posts next

MuchachoNL - - Tavern

That's correct. Probably MartinJames will jump at this opportunity next.

• Over Modding.

Quote from notorious crunchie: “I tried that. My art was removed from there too.... Kinda the point of this tread. Thus, topic. ” And reinstated later. So that part is done with, no?

• Over Modding.

Quote from notorious crunchie: “I'm the OP. Is it not for me to decide where the topic goes? Conversations evolve What about the post saying how relevant you removing them was? That seemed on topic ” There's a fine line between evolving and derailing. Since this is about over modding, and your post (and my reply) is too it's considered completely on topic. Posting new avatars for people is not on the topic of over modding. As OP you have a limited say in what is and is not on topic, but since th…

• Over Modding.

Quote from notorious crunchie: “any word on why you removed all that muchacho? ” You should be able to see the reason: "Off Topic"

• Over Modding.

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Yeah, maintaining a list is far too much work ” Not just a list, but a list for each language, and a combined list for COM domain, as it is international. Good luck in keeping that up to date Quote from Lemon: “Quote from MuchachoNL: “A Senior Community Manager told you it's not allowed, and you keep using it anyway. There can never be a fixed list of bad words, as that list would need constant adaptation, and is language specific. Hence the general rules without …