Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

The Tournament 2018 Qualification has started!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

The dev diary about The Journey of a bug is now available!
Don't miss it: Dev Diary: The Journey Of A Bug
Comments or questions? Discuss it here!

• Hey I'm Interesed!!

• Good bye Mercedes! The same, sorry to see you go. Maybe we wills see you in other life! Pepo

• Hot keys

Dark Minion - - Game Suggestions

Quote from Tombo457: “Quote from Dark Minion: “Yes, It already exist. You need plus menu. Good Bye ” How about you explain how it exists? Because I'm pretty sure it doesn't, hence why he is asking for it to be added. ” yes sorry forgot to explain the link list

• Hot keys

Yes, It already exist. You need plus menu. Good Bye

• Veteran reward

Dark Minion - - General Discussions

Yes I got that new medal, it sucks. Witth a pentagonal shape and maybe like old, and out of focus. Good Bye Pepo

• WORKSHOP HELMETS

Nice , hate the game now, WHY IT CHANGED SO MUCH? They only want money.

• I nominate a player called Cyberlook. I consider him one of the best players of the world, this player is the best, he can play with all tribes he always get huge offensives. When I was his dual he carried for 2 weeks alone the acc and it get top1 pop and raider. Well that's my opinion

• Hey Travian 'eers... Well I started a few weeks ago an account on the brasilian speed ( Brx ). The server started like 2 weeks and a half ago. I got three villages, all next to each other, so they can grow very fast. I got one 15c and I already captured an oasis 50% crop bonus. We are planning to make a big offensive if we can, not the biggest one but well we can make a nice off. I need experienced players and active players. They must put some gold in the account, cause we got a 15c and the NPC…

• WORKSHOP HELMETS

Exactly... Totally agree Quote from Blaze: “Like the game isnt already pay to win........... ”

• Veteran reward

Dark Minion - - General Discussions

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Ah man, I changed my email a couple years back so I don’t even get the 3 years one ” Same problem.

• And also 966 pop and imperians level 1 Hahah no true guys, this goes for you Madz. Pepo

• Mmm, It can't be possible. The hero should die to if he carries a ceasaries weapon, but if he carries an imperian weapon only with +500 fighthing strengh points and he has 966pop. WELL this is not possible there are more weapons at that time. I'm sorry but you should check that. Pepo