Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 70.

The Tournament 2018 Qualification has started!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

The dev diary about The Journey of a bug is now available!
Don't miss it: Dev Diary: The Journey Of A Bug
Comments or questions? Discuss it here!

• UKX Round 29

dario - - Hall of Fame

Top 10 Roman Account * No * Player * Population * 1 * Pkmmte * 27,588 * 2 * Ghostfarmer * 46,446 * 3 * Blondie * 42,081 * 4 * Sid Snot * 36,301 * 5 * Romeriic * 33,494 * 6 * Jules Winnfield * 30,422 * 7 * HappyGilmore * 30,371 * 8 * Hashtag * 29,380 * 9 * Artic Monkey * 28,016 * 10 * Boondock Saints * 27,876 Top 10 Teuton Account * No * Player * Population * 1 * Wods-Farm * 26,208 * 2 * Oakapple * 25,705 * 3 * Seth_the_God * 24,409 * 4 * Qwerty * 22,587 * 5 * Snopy * 21,404 * 6 * comptroller * 2…

• UKX Round 29

dario - - Hall of Fame

ROUND 29 Started: 21.11.2017 Finished: 23.02.2018 Duration: 94 days Artifacts: 02.01.2018 Construction Plans: 20.02.2018 Version: T4.4 - 3x Wonder of The World * No * Player * Name of the Wonder * Alliance * Level * 1 * Heisenberg23 * Better Call Saul * PD * 100 * 2 * Burger King * The Jobless World * J.O * 97 * 3 * Gecko * Lets Have a Drink * Bar * 80 * 4 * Dirty Harry * The Big Mac * GTB * 65 * 5 * Davedab * HEGEMONY for the win * Hegemony * 48 * 6 * Natars * Wonder Of The World * - * 10 * 7 *…

• Guess who posts next

dario - - Tavern

You are right sph1nx.... Next tintin...

• Guess who posts next

dario - - Tavern

Nope.. Its me Dario.. I guess next might be Lemon

• The feedback till now agree to one point that the artifacts should glorify alliance instead of Individual players. Kindly correct me if I got it wrong. The current way of representation is glorifying alliance as well as the final player that hold it. The is undermining the work did by other. The way it should represent should be more focused on alliance. Did community agree to it or not? So my plan is to come up with a new format for the same in future.

• Discussion for Overall Server records

dario - - Hall of Fame

Dear Players, I would like to discuss about the representation of artifacts details in HoF. So don't consider it as a fight against the community. After coming to UK domain, I checked the history of HoF and the information about artifact information is not consistent across different threads. So my first question was why it is not consistent? (May be the data was removed before capturing it) Second concern I have is about the way it is represented.The current representation is in such a way that…

• Thank you meme for helping me to figure out how to move post between threads. All the discussion post from other thread is moved to new thread.

• I tried to move the post after creating this thread. But unfortunately I am not able to do the same. If I find a way to move them here, then I will do it. I am slowly updating the main post with the new information and I will delete the redundant infromation after updating the main post in the thread.

• Dear Players, Kindly use this thread for discussing the overall Hammer Records that can be found here. Regards Dario

• Overall Hammer Records

dario - - Hall of Fame

Hello All, I am taking care of Hall of Fame for US and UK. So kindly update me the statistics that needed to be added/updated. Regards Dario PS:This is a player project from UK domain. It is handled and maintained by MOD Bloated Fish_UK and Mercedes.

• In short all brought in gold (either by paying money or from transfer link) is available for transfer at the end of the server or after account deletion which ever happens first. Hawkery has explained very well how the gold system works. At the end what ever gold left as "transferable gold" will be available as transferable link without any cap.

• WvV Round 57 - The Defenders

dario - - Tavern

Thank you meme for hosting such a wonderful game. I enjoyed it very well, even though I got killed the day I became active.

• "Winter has arrived ..."

dario - - News

Flatmap.jpg But why? Why the two Southern tribes, who never seemed to be interested in the Natars’ legacy, decided to join? The answer came with the last herald, and it was disturbing but simple: the cold weather, which brought so much excitement to the children in the valley, had a disastrous effect on the size of fertile lands. Parts of the world close to the glaciers became unfit for human habitation, making people move and fight for the existence. This would be the fiercest war ever. The war…

• Happy Holidays from TG team

dario - - News

Dear Players! We want to congratulate you with the holidays and thank you for being the part of the community in 2017! Good luck and great achievements in 2018! youtube.com/watch?v=dVs4FF4w-lc Happy New Year! Your Travian: Legends Team

dario - - News

5tribes.jpg And only when the first enemy had been noticed spying in the valley, people realized they were wrong in their predictions: this would not be the usual war for the World Wonders. Even from the far distance, they could clearly see the fiercely looking nomad on a very fast horse, accompanied by the falcon, who vanished into the thin air as fast as he appeared. Rumors, that had already started to spread around, now got confirmed: this time the new tribes would not stay away, instead, the…

dario - - News

ww.jpg Today the first heralds made their way through the snowy tops, announcing the news that had already become apparent: people, driven by the extreme weather and fearing for the severe famine it might cause, started to prepare for another war to set control over the last strongholds of the Natars. Everyone knew – those, who would first construct the World Wonder, would get the power of all their artifacts. (Hidden Content)

• Veteran reward

dario - - General Discussions

Quote from tintin: “I didn't get a medal the last time so hopefully this time I will get one ” I think this news makes you happy. Fingers crossed and hoping that all the active veteran players will get the medal.

• Veteran reward

dario - - General Discussions

veterans_5.jpg Salve, veteran warriors of Travian! For many years you’ve proved your skills and defended your best strategies on the battlefields of Travian. Your indisputable bravery and many glorious deeds already become a legend and people tell each other stories about your adventures. Today our Emperor gave his servants an order to find the best of his warriors and reward them with a special sign of honor to distinguish those who was loyal to him and SPQR for the 5 last years. (Hidden Conten…

• Quote from MadZ: “There is a display bug when you click to login and the length of the server in days isn't displayed anymore. Not sure whether to cry or laugh anymore. ” The length of server in days is displaying like it should be. Could you clear cache&cookies and then try again.

• Snow battle Contest

dario - - Snow Battle Contest

Here is the solution for the snow battle contest: ifyouaregoodyouguessedright.jpg Here are our winners: * 100 point reward * 3 adventure * 30 Gold * 100 Gold * 300 Gold * thesssssupdude_UK * Dastry * kashi_AU * ups * Hayard * Moogle * * * DonG * * Caccie_NL * * * gyvas01 * Many players came very close to winning some prize. I hope all had fun and I wish all Merry Christmas. The prize will be added to the accounts if they are specified in the post. I will contact those who won prize but didn't pr…