Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 67.

The Tournament 2018 Qualification has started!
Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

The dev diary about The Journey of a bug is now available!
Don't miss it: Dev Diary: The Journey Of A Bug
Comments or questions? Discuss it here!

• Red chest! All the chests tell me it is so Red chest! All the chests tell me it is so Account: dsv Server: ts3.travian.co.uk Red chest! All the chests tell me it is so Account: dsv Server: ts3.travian.co.uk

• UK3

Medusa_--_UK - - S3

Quote from MarkokraM: “Quote from Medusa_--_UK: “Can we get a server wide agreement not to let the player james into any alliance? ” but what if james makes his own alliance? or are you asking him not to invite himself into alliance once he founds it? if that's the case, then i'm impressed by your proposal. In the name of the server i agree! ” Eh?

• UK3

Medusa_--_UK - - S3

Can we get a server wide agreement not to let the player james into any alliance? He's been farm spiking from the start and still trying to offer his "services" to the highest bidder.

• UK3

Medusa_--_UK - - S3

QT: 11/23 (47.8%) MM: 15/63 (23.8%) GoT: 14/78 (17.9%) GD: 4/34 (11.7%) TDE: 2/31 (6.4%) NMS: 1/22 (4.5%) Crusader: 0/29 (0%) And the race is on! Cutie taking the lead MM and GoT almost neck and neck, got's got 3rd place, MM just in front GD doin' gd, still in the race NMS and TDE, off to a slow start but still on track! And then there is Crusader at the starting line, he is trying to mount his horse but he can't get his foot in the styrups... It could be the heavy armour that is slowing them do…

• UK3

Medusa_--_UK - - S3

Always serious! Yeah she was, but UK3 is her server, she always plays with NMS there. So we have gone into the server seperately.

• UK3

Medusa_--_UK - - S3

You are on the server :D? What quad? you should join us this time Wrank is

• UK3

Medusa_--_UK - - S3

Quote from Marksy_UK: “So you admit you bottled it. Dont worry, I wouldnt join the server either if I knew my alliance wasnt good enough... Watch out for MM guys, they will use spies to take artes for them, confed with anyone they can and then not do anything and just sim until day 200 before they release their 20k imp,10k EC and 6k cata hammers. You've been warned! Anyway Im not even going to be playing this server so I will leave ” Awwww, don't have the bottle to face our 20k imp hammers? Yes,…

• UK3

Medusa_--_UK - - S3

Quote from Marksy_UK: “MM will probably start on uk3. They bottled uk1 after I made their leader cry. My bad ” You give yourself too much credit We bottled UK1 after we played 3 back to back servers and took a well earned holiday Also, I still don't really know who you are, are you any good?

• An excellent summary of events! It is very interesting to read about this from your perspective. Also, my biggest regret for the server is taking RBG. Muffin, I am so happy you were on our side, your defence was key! But psychologically I think the move was too powerful. The benefit we gained from hitting the moral in carnage far exceeded the actual benefit of the amazing players we took in. Reversed, Had RBG gone to Carnage the moral boost there, and the adrenaline of a new danger here would ha…

• WW Thread: The Last Stand

Medusa_--_UK - - S4

I don't know why you would have found me condescending. And I've always helped everyone as best I can. But with 90 People, and just as many PMs and MMs a day to wade through (baring in mind I only have 1 free evening during the week) it's hard to give everyone a decent amount of time. Which is why I encourage an active group chat. Now you state that it was just me you had a problem with... Why? The leaders room is active on a daily basis and everything goes through there and is agreed upon by al…

Medusa_--_UK - - S4

Thanks SR He contributed yes, and he was included in our report and all was well. Then he sent me a PM which undid all of that. So I removed him. It might seem nasty, but if he had cared about being part of MM then he wouldn't have said what he said. I did message him back once first, but he stuck by it and so I dropped him from the alliance he hated being apart of. MartinJames Nah not really, I can take it. I am just command the same respect I give to my alliance from my alliance. Not just to m…

Medusa_--_UK - - S4

I am all for being enemies and then friends FL for example I reached out to after a bloody good server But they couldn't put the server behind them Their loss I don't care what backlash you think I face I do everything I do for MM and MM alone, they're more important to me than some weird UK secret society of players who have this imaginary rule book of how big your hammers can or can't be Why would you guess the intentions of your allies? Talk to them and you will know...

Medusa_--_UK - - S4

Trickster You misunderstand He only started being rude after the attack, so I didn't use him, as far as I was aware everything was fine until he sent me hate messages after the attack 15 minutes before we won So I kicked him because he doesn't deserve to win with us with that attitude

Medusa_--_UK - - S4

Who said I told him that? Your magic fairies again? I do confuse you all, that's why I have decided to group you all into one person "He who hates us for no good reason" For simplicity

Medusa_--_UK - - S4

That's the thing... I didn't lie Only he said that And you now Doesn't make it any truer He was the rammer As was flower As was dsv As was Gellewza Flower lost his in an unfortunate but will placed strike Gellewza hit the WW first time around, and immediately began the rebuild. This left us 2-3 hits Guess what... We didn't need that many. Should I plan for not needing that many? According to you I need a rammer for every WWK so not sure why you now think I should only have one dsv had the larger…

Medusa_--_UK - - S4

The alliance member treated me, the rest of the leaders and the alliance with contempt. I saw no reason for them to remain a member. I still don't. And if you like to surround yourself with rude people you can I prefer to have an alliance full of happy people who enjoy being there Not those who want to turn a win into something negative out of some personal slight they invented So you know why he was mad? Someone else knocked the wall down before they got to it. I am sorry, but if you are going …

Medusa_--_UK - - S4

No I don't I've kicked 100 people for all sorts of reasons Keeping Hellcat in would have brought down the name of the alliance due to his attitude towards it. Also, of course you wouldn't want to fit in... Because that would go against your image of being a boring and bitter troll who can't cope with outside the box thinking. Or thinking in general apparently...

Medusa_--_UK - - S4

See, you wouldn't fit in either. Because unlike people like Hellcat and yourself, we remain polite. Even if we want to invite issues out of nothing.

Medusa_--_UK - - S4

He got kicked for being rude We are a friendly team of players that are loyal to each other. There is no place for someone to act the way they did. Even if it is 15 minutes before the end game.

Medusa_--_UK - - S4

Which you would have simmed all server attacking no one, hiding your precious Gaul hammer just so it could have the smallest bit of effectiveness when you get to attack right at the end. Sounds well fun.