Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 813.

• UK1 - Discussion Thread

MartinJames_UK - - S1

Oh hey, looks like Ahva is still as pointless as he was before I left! The more things change the more they stay the same

MartinJames_UK - - S1

So. You guys get me to send an MM about how someone has passed away and to not do anything to that person's account. That account then continues growing and sends out its defense. Absolutely pathetic. That'll show me for trusting you total disgraces ever again.

• Quote from Templar Knight: “In the future I do intend to do that as the need arises. You can bank on that statement. Yowie was just a fun person to grab so wanted to make sure I got him before other domains grabbed him. This way he gets corrupted the right way. A proper introduction will be forthcoming. ” Yeah super fun when we get rando mods who know nothing about the domain. Wasn't Muchacho supposed to be fun too? How'd she do? Basically set them up to fail, but then in fairness TG did that to…

MartinJames_UK - - S1

Quote from BreakSkins: “Quote from MartinJames_UK: “I'm going to tell my alliance what they can and can't say and where they can and can't say it. Sounds reasonable. Such controlling and demeaning 'leadership'. Actually pathetic. ” Am I allowed to like this post? Don't want to go against new rules. ” No. You may not even look at the post, think about the post or think about looking at the post. I am a benevolent psychopathic dictator telling grown adults they can't post on a forum though, so I w…

MartinJames_UK - - S1

I'm going to tell my alliance what they can and can't say and where they can and can't say it. Sounds reasonable. Such controlling and demeaning 'leadership'. Actually pathetic.

MartinJames_UK - - S1

Quote from Marksy_UK: “And to be fair to Lucky, he messaged me telling me he was quitting roughly 2 weeks ago, way before any of these attacks. I've been trying to persuade him to send me resources ever since ” Yeah, it's disappointing, but I wish him well in what he's doing. Sometimes servers can be interrupted by other things regardless of the intent you set out with. Guess we're just stuck with you forever though Mark.

MartinJames_UK - - S1

Quote from SavageInvader: “Respectful sounds great, and I hope that we can improve each other as players. On a cheeky side note: Why did your fellow leader Fingolfin (Badger of Death) go on a sudden vacation? ” Not a leader haha. A few of the guys up on the alliance profiles are players we know well and have joke positions. In fairness the actual leaders have joke positions too but that's just how we roll. Internally everyone knows whos who.

MartinJames_UK - - S1

Eh. Not bad.

MartinJames_UK - - S1

Quote from Happy: “And I’d like to see someone hit you, but we can’t all have what we want can we? ” Its funny cos he doesn't mean in game.

MartinJames_UK - - S1

Quote from Delta_DK: “Quote from MartinJames_UK: “You have your entire alliance out of centre ” And so what?So you are just letting ppl settle around us like your own personal meathshielt? ” I'm not telling 100 people where they can and can't settle, and before you settled we wouldn't have known your plan would we? What do you want from me here? Quote from SavageInvader: “Great answer, he was not pushed, but could be either of the other possibilities. ” For sure, I don't have all the information…

MartinJames_UK - - S1

Quote from Delta_DK: “MFH also has alot of players that have moved out from center, so thats a bad statement. But no lets stop it here, as always nobody cant explain anything to the few of you MFH players that keep writing in here, the ego is just to big. ” You have your entire alliance out of centre. Quote from Mimer: “Martin maybe you can give me som hits to how the game works and how best to play. Because I obviously don’t know how to play travian. I will of course build som more catas, thank…

MartinJames_UK - - S1

Quote from SavageInvader: “Master analyst MJ who is winning the 1v1 Jörmungandr or Fingolfin the Badger of Death? ” Jormungander. Not without cost due to his own errors but as we covered earlier he is pretty in control of that sitch. Do try to keep up. Though ofc, your boys were in control of the situation at Ketts, until they weren't.

MartinJames_UK - - S1

I assume looking at a map is too much to ask as you to do? Maybe do that and you'll see why the pattern is how it has been for the early hits. You moved en masse out of the centre and we largely stayed more central, you built spawn hammers to hit the central players and those hammers have all essentially been dealt with. As we didn't intend to move in such large numbers out away from the centre you have a higher concentration there and have gotten early hits from there off on some of ours that d…

MartinJames_UK - - S1

I don't know why you think getting through a vill with cats is that shocking, we've done it enough to your boys too. Just last night one of you had a vill zeroed whilst it had a few k def in somewhere else as reins. If your hammers are rebuilt soon imagine how much quicker the def will be rebuilt when that's several players doing it. Hm 12k divided between 15 players or 10k divided between 2 players, thats a toughie. Inevitably sometimes caps will get hit, and sometimes we'll wall you in mains, …

MartinJames_UK - - S1

Quote from Delta_DK: “Haha we actualy dont cry over 1 or 5 dead hammers, specialy not when we had af clear free run and alot of small deff killed, look at the reports Martin, that hammer is soon rdy to run again, this isnt a win for you, what ran did, i cant talk for bcs that was stupid, but Mimer and Brøn did hit Kettricken 5 times before you guys placed some deff (other than that standing in the village and around 600 druides, that you guys didnt time in) and also Mimer had a run on Miz kanant…

MartinJames_UK - - S1

Quote from Delta_DK: “try me ” Did you not see the reports? I already did. Your boys fell into the trap I set for them. For anyone who missed it, here's how it went down: They'd been hitting the vill and it wasn't in a great shape, someone sent a hammer from 6 hours away, we figured we'd catch that, we did. Meanwhile, you, having other hammers in the area, kept scouting until the def started draining away. Seeing that the def was going away your boys sent another attack, and knowing that you'd d…

MartinJames_UK - - S1

Quote from Delta_DK: “ Wasent you around yesterday? when they did hit that player 4 times? ” Mostly not, and mostly I don't deal with the def as I don't really enjoy it. Doesn't mean I can't though. I decided I would in this case as you were annoying me and oh look, 2 more dead attackers. Its almost like I planned a second wave of def expecting you to come back about 6 hours after the first hit (having scouted in between of course and seen what was left was killable) and timed the def to mess wi…

MartinJames_UK - - S1

Quote from Mimer: “Why dont mfh show some of Mimers reports vs them? I hit 3 mfh mains in 2 days even twice in one main. Maybe my tiny number of troops makes them irrelevant... ” Converter - Battle reports Travian Anyone else stupid enough to make a special request while i'm around?

MartinJames_UK - - S1

Quote from boombapnation: “I think crunch is my hero for this ” Crunch dropping truth bombs left right and centre this morn.

MartinJames_UK - - S1

Quote from Lokii: “I guess if you cannot play the game then you have to rage on the forums "Offence is the best defence they said" Converter - Battle reports Travian ” Interesting example. Maybe you should show the part where he sent his cats ahead of his clear? Converter - Battle reports Travian Please tell me more about how you play the game oh so well...