Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 38.

• End Game WW's

Eppyrage (AA) - - NYS

Good morning everyone, It's been a long time since I've ventured on to these forums. I've been super busy in real life and in game and truth be told was enjoying more not being on the forum, lol. So it's good to see that the server still has over 450 active accounts (560 including inactive) on it and 5 x WW's have been taken by various alliances across all 4 quads. It seems the truce between all the other alliances has kept a lot of people on the server even with AA smashing up a some of these a…

• UK - New servers

Eppyrage (AA) - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Ярослава_RU: “Quote from MarkokraM: “не нужно все нервничать о русских Девочка выше просто спросила о российской команде, потому что ей было бы легче играть. ” Yeah, you got it right. I don't pay attention to insults. A person who scolds and insults other people shows his or her insensitivity, . I strive to find friends all over the world. I am interested in their culture, thinking, traditions and history. ” If you are looking to find an alliance to play with on UK1 I might be playing…

• Guess the Player Game UK29

Eppyrage (AA) - - NYS

Sorry, That was a little late

• UK 29 General

Eppyrage (AA) - - NYS

It doesn't work right if you just build the village up as normal using the Egyptian tribe. We had some very experienced heavy gold users playing Egyptians and even with adapting the normal SIM start plan the accounts were resource heavy before CP was ready even following the normal heavy CP plan. I think after this server sitting an Egyptian I could probably cut the time down to be 1st to settle without raiding at all on most UK servers though but it would cost a good chunk of gold, lol. (We set…

• UK 29 General

Eppyrage (AA) - - NYS

I remember using one of your earlier cropper building guides many a years ago Chris lol. But yes most players who stick with this badly addictive game can take a guide and adapt it to their own skill set with personal preferences, gold usage and account activity levels. In my opinion any guide that improves other people's accounts improves all of our servers so it's great when someone spends their own time creating such guides. I always try to help anyone that may need it who plays in AA with me…

• UK29 - Stats and Analysis thread

Eppyrage (AA) - - NYS

Yes mate, AA won the last server it played - UK2 as one alliance (60 players). Other alliances do it as well on the Uk's. Its possible on UK servers with a decent team. Due to various returning players we were unaware of and a few extra joining pre server we have unfortunately found ourselves with 75 players on UK29. This number will gradually come down to 60 though I'd guess. (Or just over)

Eppyrage (AA) - - NYS

A meta is something similar to what you play with on Chilean servers (multiple 60 player alliances playing as one). Anything over 120 players I used to class as a meta alliance until the server numbers dropped so low. Now it seems anything over 60 players is a meta

Eppyrage (AA) - - NYS

I can confirm that the Blaze team were on the waiting list to join for a very long time. I would take anything they said with a big pinch of salt on the forum However the problem (if it can be classed as such) we have had this server is that a lot of old AA players have come out of the woodwork late and let us know they are on the server after the team was in place, meaning we unfortunately needed to put together a small holding alliance (drunks) to avoid friendly fire on the AA family. This is …

Eppyrage (AA) - - NYS

Quote from -SR: “Quote from Chris (Lord Aslan): “Actually, in football, for your team to come out with a win, does not always mean having more goals than the other team. Sometimes to simply prevent the other team from scoring would mean achieving success. Success is not determined by any particular result, but rather is determined on whether or not you achieved your aims. I'm suggesting you change your aim, because for you to build a WW to lvl 100, would be rather dull to everyone else's eyes. I…

Eppyrage (AA) - - NYS

It will be good if we see a full strength Olympia team once again invading the UK servers to challenge! I'm quite enjoying this server, hopefully the opposition teams will have forged together well. We are getting a little action now from JARWOB which is fantastic to see, fingers crossed this is them warming up for some real scraps in the not too distant future. it is why we all play this game

• Yes I agree. No HoF should be removed after players and alliances have set out to purposely get on there. It should be left alone, stop tinkering with things that don't need fixing.

• 2017 Awards Discussions

Eppyrage (AA) - - AWARDS 2017

I think it was this bit he was meaning in jest "that "rewards" poor decisions/game play???" I think we all have people that would nominate us for this award, lol.

• 2017 Awards Discussions

Eppyrage (AA) - - AWARDS 2017

Yes they mean nothing much in all fairness. It is a bit of extra banter though and has created a few active forum threads which I suppose is the main aim, lol.

• Hey Carol, Really poor work again from Travian, a ridiculous way to treat people who have done nothing but their unpaid jobs over many years. You should keep playing if you can purely for the social factor if nothing else as you have many friends on here. Even though i imagine it leaves a very bitter taste in your mouth. Travian you should hang your heads in shame, whoever made this shocking decision should be the one getting the boot!

• Very bad outcome for the domain. It is a shame to see you no longer involved as a mod!

• UK 29 General

Eppyrage (AA) - - NYS

Hi Chris, welcome back. I thought you had managed to quit Travian a long time ago. I can answer a couple of these for you. 1. The map is messed up for a few of us as well especially on the first open stage, it sorts itself out after zooming out once. However I'm informed certain browsers are not responding nicely and need to have all the cookies and cache cleared then close and reopen for it to work. 2. Top raiders I can't really answer as I'm not really an early raider, don't know many who are …

• Well we are on here, everything seems to be ticking along nicely! We just need a big influx of players now, hopefully we have lots and lots joining this evening after work

• So we are here, it finally started. Hoping that more of you fine players are going to be turning soon to play this server and gve it a go!

• Yes it was a great battle while it lasted. Lots of rebuilding needed on both sides, I think they expected our numbers to dwindle after getting smashed up not come back fighting twice as hard lol.

• No i have no interest in MJ at all so I can not comment on his account building skills, leadership qualities or team work! I purely said that UK servers have a lot of really good account builders that are in poor alliances and not in set teams. Drifters might be a good term to use.