Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 453.

• UK4 Discussion Thread

mutley_UK - - S4

Quote from Yar_NL: “Oh no, im talking about my own first cata waves ” You're a but late to the party!

• UK4 Discussion Thread

mutley_UK - - S4

well since luckys accounts been deleted/removed I guess you were next in the line of fire

• s1 traitor spies and surprises 2018

mutley_UK - - S1

pointless complaining about people's Morales on an online game bird.

• Defensive Gaul Guide

mutley_UK - - Guides & Tutorials

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Quote from playingwithfire: “I wish to remain anonymous ” No deal. @WIM ” so it says not to build barracks past level 6?

• s1 traitor spies and surprises 2018

mutley_UK - - S1

tbf him his allies decieded they couldn't be bothered to help him anymore (dispite being able to easily dominate the raiding charts) and they all deleted. Can't really blame him for jumping ship

• UK4 Discussion Thread

mutley_UK - - S4

Quote from The Devil: “Come on don’t play these games lol No outher reason our mate lucky would settle next to you hahah ” Lucky doesn't believe in logic, he once argued than a spawn could make better use of an oasis than a cap Quote from notorious crunchie: “giphy.gif ” it's meant to be sausage roll bot sausage wiggle...

• UK4 Discussion Thread

mutley_UK - - S4

Quote from The Devil: “mutley beat me to it ” News to me

• UK1 - Discussion Thread

mutley_UK - - S1

Quote from Str33tKaos: “Quote from Natiri: “meh i'm happy with it. specially because mod left three post's from crunch - tripple posting dude. dont be like that crunch ” has anyone actually read the rules... its extensive and ridiculous.. its actually against the rules to talk crap about the rules LOL ” do the Russians own the forums? Or is it north Korea?

• UK4 Discussion Thread

mutley_UK - - S4

probably down to how much gold they buy. Maybe that's why gotn get away with it too :P

• UK4 Discussion Thread

mutley_UK - - S4

Quote from KnowToFail: “Ive heard he is going around and telling allys to join him or there will be war. Guess what proper alliances are saying On another note. The Devil, your signature says you made the deal with the Devil. But if you are the Devil, does that mean you made the deal with yourself? ” Yes he did, and he got totally ripped off!

mutley_UK - - S1

Quote from The Scribe: “When they decided to come here Fenrir was invited I was not, to put it mildly a few of them are not overly fund of me ” have no idea why maxresdefault.jpg

• UK4 Discussion Thread

mutley_UK - - S4

Quote from Delta_DK: “Mutley is a hater ” youtu.be/jZ6nF6JKtRc

mutley_UK - - S1

Quote from Army of Kittens: “Either that, or GotN have just had enough of constantly being called cheats by an alliance who are still hurt from not winning the previous server, then super bulking up to an 100 account alliance only then to be dropped in size by an alliance holding skill equivalent to AA. ” Sounds like your info is totally on point young squire this rounds mfh is made up off members from all the alliances on uk1, we're not hurt because we lost, it was a damn good round and we resp…

mutley_UK - - S1

Quote from Delta_DK: “MFH have done a good job holding this long, no doubt. But i did expect more from them, they have had some good deff players on the way, but the off players have almost done nothing. - And the outcome could have been way different if MFH havent spawned with us, but they was planned before the server even startet, so it isnt always a good idea to tell where you spawn before game start, then you will met a bunch of trollers like us ” As I've said before, your team is alot bett…

• UK4 Discussion Thread

mutley_UK - - S4

Got time to troll the forums but not enough to stop your account from overflowing? Or you just deleting... again...

mutley_UK - - S1

Delete timers not been set on uk1, bet you wish you could say the same?

mutley_UK - - S1

Quote from MarkokraM: “You should maybe start concerning yourself about not deleting than guessing my account Btw, nice to see you're not obsessed with me aswell... ” I don't have to guess Starting to wonder how long this delete timer takes, according to you I've been on delete for weeks now

• UK4 Discussion Thread

mutley_UK - - S4

7 20 is lucky So yea more than likely

• UK4 Discussion Thread

mutley_UK - - S4

So what are all the tuet raiders playing at? They're getting beaten by a dirty gaul 2 weeks running!

mutley_UK - - S1

Quote from belfe: “ Quote from MarkokraM: “if you will notice, i had 1 month of complete absence. ” Nah. UK1 you deleted as you got beat up. So why still bothering server forum with your endless trolling ??Rather save the space for those still playing... ” He ran away to the south east with his tail between his legs. He's on the Indy account now