Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 109.

• It's coming home - Ceasefire

ELE - - Game Suggestions

AA2C462C-7295-4200-8515-53913CEACAD4_cx0_cy8_cw0_w1023_r1_s.jpg Keep calm.

ELE - - Game Suggestions

Pffff..... I heard there are some gentlemen among brits

ELE - - Game Suggestions

Yes!

• It works in Chrome. A patch would be a big boo-boo.

• Quote from notorious crunchie: “Bloody com players! ” Did you just call me? What's up? Eric, it's need a lot of rewording at the very least

• Eric, if you want this to be a guide, i would start with explanation of what CP is with links (or tables) of different building values and how much is needed for next village, screens where to see it etc. @Ameno It will be good to have CP value displayed on building screen the same way population is displayed for each level. The easiest way to bring new players attention to the subject and should be not hard to implement. As for HM20: it will take 33 days on slow server to recover the cost of HM…

• I am a snail Our account ended with 37-38 villages on last 2 regional map servers, note those are 200 days servers so would be more on regular one. Last year we went on speed for the first time and ended up with 47. We appreciate CP value and we build many buildings just for that - population matters by itself on those servers and every village counts . We definitely feed significantly more than 500K troops, but diet is available. We run large parties in every developed village but rarely at TH2…

• Actually this is not how I understand meaning of "anvil" in travian. It is a defensive army from one village or defensive account (not an army). Walling is done by several accounts in most cases.

• I like it because any plan is better than no plan in my opinion and CP is the area covered by initial quest very little, I doubt new players even understand what it is, leave alone work to increase CP production, so pointing in this direction is great. However, the cost of such set up is simply unbearable for not heavy raiding account. Large party in TH20 alone will eat near half of resources produced by a support village without an oasis. You need not just build but also feed your troops and at…

• Somehow I thought it was already fixed, but quick search through change log did not show it. We got a promise that it will be fixed though. I hope I am not imagining things

• Game improvements

ELE - - Game Suggestions

Quote from notorious crunchie: “So with 10x scouts that is the equivalent of losing 350k scouts in one scout attempt? Please provide me that report, in the meantime I will just sit here laughing away. ” I have never said a single report. When a defcor sees first signs of the rival alliance operation, scouts will be sent to known hammers aiming to land shortly before expected send time to potential targets or with intervals in hope to see a hammer home before it was sent. Several potential target…

• Game improvements

ELE - - Game Suggestions

Quote from notorious crunchie: “You hold the unique. What you got, 3 villages with 20k scouts each? No alliance can realistically stop you getting every single troops count they have by double scouting wheat drops. It's toooooo easy. ” I don't know what numbers @alestorm has in mind, I am talking about an account with 50-70K in main scouting village (depends on server age). It is not common to have unique art on scouters account there I play, can be different on other servers, of course. Even wi…

• Game improvements

ELE - - Game Suggestions

I don't feel that the art is overpowered. On intense server I as a defcor can't go with one scouter, they are being lost faster than one account can rebuild. Balance between off/def scouts was adjusted recently btw, it was much easier to scout before. [COM]Travian Legends Changelog

• UK Goes To Munich!

ELE - - General Discussions

This is different story. Good, trusted and respected CM is needed for all mentioned above, nothing to argue.

• UK Goes To Munich!

Quote from Mercedes: “First of all I'd assume the CMs of each domain can actually speak the language of the domain they manage, and they would be the best people to run this. ” The main advantage of such meeting is direct conversation with hands-on people. I understand not everybody is going to forums, this is a choice though. If people want to talk to CMs they can do it quite easy. Quote from Mercedes: “Also tell me Ele, since this Munich event was taking representatives from a cross section of…

• Travian on mobile

ELE - - Questions & Answers

2 mobile applications are available for travian, not Travian Games product but it is not against the rules to use them, Tolerated mobile applications

• UK Goes To Munich!

Quote from Mercedes: “But to get back to the idea of Skype meetings for alliance leaders. There are 30 or so domains. There is a CM for each one. To get each to provide the list of names (publicly announced on the forum - these can be just leader of such and such alliance) plus a time and a contact doesn’t take long, provided they know their community. If they don’t then that’s a pretty good indication of which are doing a good job or not isn’t it? If you don’t want to use Skype, there are plent…

• UK Goes To Munich!

I am not hostile toward questions or people questioning, Blaze. I don't like when people making aggressive statements or unwarranted requests though and all I asked is to clarify the reasons for the statement. Thanks, Eric. Nice to meet you too. Quote from MadZ: “I didn't even read your whole post because I couldn't care less about what is being said anymore. ” Great. Lets see if anyone has anything to say for the subject, not about mine or Mercedes personality. And how about you stop telling me…

• UK Goes To Munich!

Quote from MadZ: “Oh get rid of some of your salt ELE, you couldn't across more pathetic if you tried. We get it, you don't like Meme and you hate people disagreeing with you. Don't you have better things to do with your life? ” I will take it you don't have an answer to my questions and hiding behind "sarcasm" as usual?

• UK Goes To Munich!

Quote from Mercedes: “UK sent a representative ” No community sent a representative. TG invited 10 players from several servers to hear voices from different parts of travian word, as far as I know community knowledge and community respect were among criteria, but nothing even remotely close to " a community sending a representative" happened, no vote, no nominations, not even request for suggestions. We reached to fellow players on forums and in chats to tune up with the community but that was …