Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 346.

• Medal Contest

Chris (Lord Aslan) - - March contest

Due to email issues I don't qualify even for the 5yr medal lmao. 77. Blaze Uk29

• Guess the Player Game UK29

Chris (Lord Aslan) - - NYS

Grasshopper is correct

None of the above sorry.

K I'll go... extra hint: Moses told Pharoah to let his people go or else...This happened atleast 8 times.

Cuppa pg tips = H

Almost certainly right Badegg... just in-case you're not: Blaze= Burning = B Icy Water= Cold = C

• UK 29 General

Quote from graculus: “Quote from Chris (Lord Aslan): “I fully agree that the main role of the HUN tribe is to cause chaos and mayhem for opponents, as apposed to sitting on a hammer to be thrown into a WW. ” Show use how to play Huns as defenders Chris. I want to learn. ” Lmao anyone thats ever played with me will tell you, even when playing Gaul, I don't build defense. I'm an offense player through and through, always have been, probably always will be. One of the reasons why Huns is perfectly …

• UK 29 General

I fully agree that the main role of the HUN tribe is to cause chaos and mayhem for opponents, as apposed to sitting on a hammer to be thrown into a WW.

• See and thats the problem isn't it? We would have needed to put in the effort we're doing with our account, to then combat A.A as well. And if you look at our positioning... all A.A would have needed to do is remove us and then everyone will have lost their hope again. I fully agree that its fairly cowardly... but my team all have a RL, its why we need a team in the first place. Atm I'm running to become president of my uni's student council, and stand a good chance. To then be involved in leade…

• UK 29 General

Yeah you're certainly right about that. Much of what we do can't just be put in a guide, but rather comes down to experience and thinking outside the box.

• UK 29 General

Thats if you play solo and not interested in raiding...

• UK 29 General

I certainly agree about our account joining A.A etc. My usual response to A.A would have been to organize and lead an alliance myself... or join an alliance and end up being drawn into leadership. I'm studying full-time though and don't have the time... therefore to not join A.A would basically be suicide.

• UK 29 General

So as to not continue hijacking the other uk29 chats, I'll bring some of the chat here. I want to say welcome to Badegg! Those that know me from the old days will tell you that your experience of me thus far is very common. I see the forum as my playground, a place to have fun, do great banter, humiliate myself, humiliate others and overall, have a great bonding experience. Believe it or not, Travian used to be played on the forum! The UK forums used to be buzzing, wars were started and even end…

• This is brilliant! First of all, it was me that was acting all high and mighty... because it was an act! I was making fun of them in jest! We were invited to join A.A before the server even started. We like starting out on our own, so that's what we did. But we've been on the waiting list long before I started "acting" all high and mighty. I believe most of them knew it was an act, which is why they didn't really respond lol... you have though, which means the joke's on you

• Naturally my comments are lighthearted, or meant to be perceived as such at any rate. That being said... the alliance formerly known as Solo, has advanced to the next level. Now known as META, clearly challenging A.A, should surely qualify for an analyses! Can analyze their ego if nothing else Rank Alliance Resources 1. P.O.T.C 441838 2. A.A 239897 3. META 230494

• I imagine they went along with the old forums. Took me forever to pull together the will power to start posting on these forums...

• UK29 - Stats and Analysis thread

Actually, in football, for your team to come out with a win, does not always mean having more goals than the other team. Sometimes to simply prevent the other team from scoring would mean achieving success. Success is not determined by any particular result, but rather is determined on whether or not you achieved your aims. I'm suggesting you change your aim, because for you to build a WW to lvl 100, would be rather dull to everyone else's eyes. If you were to come to us and say you want to... I…

Sure, and Travian is all about building that illustrious WW. Don't you ever get bored? Why not go ahead and try doing something few others have. Like coming up with a unique goal and strategy.

I'm offended that you chose to use criteria that would exclude my alliance Just cos we make A.A look bad

• Farm List Error?

Chris (Lord Aslan) - - Bug & Server Issues

Reporting in-game.