Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 756.

• s1 traitor spies and surprises 2018

Mercedes - - S1

This thread is really weird...

• It's coming home - Ceasefire

Mercedes - - Game Suggestions

Oh bums. Sorry honey. England haven’t had a win for such a long time, but then neither have we had a decent summer. The possibility of both just went completely to our heads

• It's coming home - Ceasefire

Mercedes - - Game Suggestions

Ironik is Croatian so will be feeling happier than us right now ... It’s not looking like it’s coming home

• Sitter and capitals

Mercedes - - Questions & Answers

No, you have to put in the account password to change a capital. I think it’s seven days but I could be wrong. Someone here will know for sure.

• UK3 on a Runaway Course for Simdom

Mercedes - - S3

I don’t like crumpets. Yucky things. But a proper toasted muffin with butter is always yummy. I’d offer tea and muffins but they are more of a winter thing. Today is a gin and tonic in the garden kind of day. Perhaps a cucumber sandwich at tea-time. 8b4a5262-4d7b-435a-909b-8cf0d3c12d72

• Guess who posts next

Mercedes - - Tavern

Crunch will be sleeping off the binge drink to celebrate England winning, he won’t emerge before lunchtime at the earliest. Back to Ironik?

• Currently Listening to?

Mercedes - - Tavern

youtu.be/kAwSQq44O_U

• Anvil comes from one village, dropped in one second before the attack and withdrawn again one second after. There’s more skill in playing a good defence account than in being an attacker or hammer builder.

• Guess who posts next

Mercedes - - Tavern

How would I guess it was Happy posting inappropriate pictures Can he come back next and post and appropriate one?

• Patch

Mercedes - - General Discussions

This is brilliant news!

• Alliance Leaders Meeting

what I would really like to do, if the others in the leaders room agree, is to post some transcripts of some of the discussions that were held there. In three days of almost wall to wall 24/7 talk there was nothing but positivity, creativity, dynamism. In some instances real surprise - slow players discovering how much top speed players spend on gold was a real wow moment for a lot of us. Despite such disparate people coming together who will happily tear each other apart in game and on the foru…

Well, there were plenty of nay-sayers who were hoping this project would fail and am sure are now very happy, but like @-SR I also got a huge amount out of the opportunity to talk en masse to a group of really interested and committed people and see the wealth of ideas they were able to bring to the table. There must be some more constructive way of sharing those and particularly getting feedback on them, because ten years of experience from the forum has not made people feel listened to here. I…

Hi Ameno Thank you for responding. As I have said repeatedly, I really appreciate that you gave your time to do this and can only reiterate my apology again that it wasn't in the format you were expecting and as everyone said in the meeting last night, we would be more than happy to reschedule. I'm sorry you aren't willing to see this as an option and appreciate that you feel you have already given up your time for this and aren't able to give any more, but as I already said I do take full respo…

Ameno was thanked at the meeting for giving up her time and I would like to thank her again, it is appreciated. As soon as she agrees the minutes I will post them here and people can make up their own mind about how productive it was. As regards the reasons for the change to text, they were given to Ameno half an hour before the meeting and she said she was fine to proceed. One participant was travelling, one had no microphone on his computer, one was concerned that his spoken English wasn’t goo…

Quote from chainsawdaz: “Imo it's all flawed as no one has asked new players why they are leaving, what don't they like etc. It's out-of-touch having a bunch of experienced players try and decide things for a group of players they don't represent. Probably best to just give new players a survey in-game to fill out a couple days after BP ends or something. ” trying to find some answers to this is one of the top items on the agenda. All the alliance leaders in the discussion had the most concern a…

I got you babe Meeting attendees tomorrow at 7pm Slow Servers Medusa - MM SR - MFH Misschief - TE Thor - GoTn Speed servers Blucey - GTB Fire and Sand Linus I will also be present to facilitate. Agenda * 1 * Player numbers - what marketing is being planned to increase them * 2 * regular invitations to players to give suggestions on game improvements, and a commitment for devs to consider and comment on the most popular. * 3 * what data does trav have on when new players generally leave, like per…

• Day 3. The journey begins

Mercedes - - Hero adventures

(54,153)

• The day is Thursday. The Haeduan was telling the truth that Wednesday was one of his lying days. The Druidrider was lying that yesterday was one of his lying days.

• UK1 - Discussion Thread

Mercedes - - S1

When did it become something special just to see a server through to the end?

• UK6 Round 6

Mercedes - - Hall of Fame

This set of data comes with a caveat because the server was taken down so quickly I didn't get chance to take it direct. Thank you to @Ameno for pestering HQ to obtain what she could for me and to @Yar_NL who was able to fill in some of the gaps and kept me supplied with battle reports. Thank you also to @playingwithfire for recognising how much work goes into these posts and donating some of her Mod gold to a worthy cause As always, if anyone spots any errors or typos or any endgame hammers hav…