Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• Qualification Servers

Safiren - - General Discussions

UK was invited qualification 2015 to Group C France. Most answers can you find in those videos and posts you mentioned.

• UK Goes To Munich!

Most of the topics we discussed and possible changes which needs to be tested can take a half year up to a year before they are implemented. One problem is that the test server PTR don't generate enough of reports about bugs as mentioned before in some of our treads about the event.

• UK Goes To Munich!

It was mentioned somewhere above, but when I was to answer the forum was down in maintenance and I didn't try to find it for quote next time. Edit, nope so it was in another tread... Here Sorry to disturb you.

• UK Goes To Munich!

I'm not sure we will see bigger embassies. Brian told me it's proved that 40-60 is the ultimate number for members in an ally. I can see him before me, sitting on the chair and stubbornly shaking his head "It will not happen" He did it a quite few times when we was in heated discussions. (chuckle)

• UK Goes To Munich!

Quote from Sinzey: “Quote from Safiren: “You wants to wait 2 months for fixing server issues? ” Well that'd be nice.. seeing as the bug where you can't copy&paste in the map has been there for 4-5 months now... it's a nightmare since I copy&paste a lot when finding farms ” Have you reported it?

• UK Goes To Munich!

Quote from Sinzey: “Imagine if they were as fast at fixing server issues as sending you guys to Munich ” You wants to wait 2 months for fixing server issues? Quote from MLGJ_UK: “Can we slow the updates down please, I'm struggling to keep up ” When waiting you can read the others "Legends on Tour" - podsumowanie MEETING A MONACO!!! ITALIANI PRESENTI!!! MEETING A MONACO!!! ITALIANI PRESENTI!!! To Munich we go.

• server start time change

Safiren - - Game Suggestions

Quote from Lemon: “Quote from Safiren: “7am?!? I'm lucky I'm not playing on uk, I would miss every start and all artefacts. How is it that ppl thinks it is normal to go up that early?? ” It's better than 5am -.-' ” I have realised I'm spoiled. Tournament always start at 1pm..

• server start time change

Safiren - - Game Suggestions

7am?!? I'm lucky I'm not playing on uk, I would miss every start and all artefacts. How is it that ppl thinks it is normal to go up that early??