Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

• Game improvements

Soveia - - Game Suggestions

Quote from Mercedes: “While I understand the principle, I think any system like this is going to be massively open to abuse. What would stop me opening an account on a new server, pretending to be a new player and passing the res bonus over to my mate? ” True, this still needs fleshing out. It is always possible to see if a specific email has been used in the past, but it's always possible to just use a different email, or have the old email deleted from TG's systems after a round has finished. …

• Game improvements

Like Ameno said earlier, there used to be attack restrictions based on RP level, back when T3.6 first launched. I cannot remember how long the restrictions were in place, but the system was massive unpopular, leading to its removal. My own idea is to get a similar feature to what we have in Kingdoms, but without essentially binding the player to the king's decisions. When a player starts the game, they can request to be another nearby player's mentee. A mentor would receive regular tributes from…

• Game improvements

That's not what the multihunters have signed up for. It is simply too much work for volunteers to keep vetting every single account on every server they watch (and it has to be done repeatedly), just in case they are too good for the server. And that's before the big question is even put on the table, what defines "Too good".

• Gold transfer

Soveia - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Arthur Dent: “The gold transfer links are not stored forever and I would always recomend using them as soon as possible however for 3 months you should be fine. Keep the email in a very safe place. If when the time comes you have issues redeeming the voucher contact plus@travian.co.uk where a member of the Plus Team will assist you in restoring the gold transfer. ” The link is actually permanent, it will never expire. The information needed for recovering it is stored for a limited ti…

• Game improvements

Consumer IPs are also almost always dynamic, meaning they have a habit of changing, the rate depends on the ISP and can vary a lot. Mobile connections also tend to be NAT'd at the tower, meaning every device under the same carrier connecting to it has the same IP address. MAC address can only be obtained by installing native application on the device (and a site asking you to install something like that is a huge red flag), it cannot be obtained via the browser.

• Team leader

Depends on what you mean with team leader. Templar Knight is the Community Manager (CM) of this domain. The CM is has no ingame duties, they manage the community aspects of the forum. Ameno is the Senior Community Manager (SCM) and oversees the communities of all domains. The Customer Service Representative (CSR) can be contacted via admin@travian.co.uk. They may also reply to messages sent to Support or Multihunter, just like any supporter or multihunter would. As game support is not provided o…

• Quote from tintin: “Marketplace: cancelling trades 90 seconds after sent (same as cancelling attacks). ” Unfortunately that feature can be used to hide resources from an attacker, it's the reason why it hasn't been added. Maybe it could be planned further though, like, it can only be used if there are no attacks hitting the village within the next few minutes.

• map.sql is not updating for some servers, that's the reason. Once they update again, the tools will work too. TG is not fighting these tools, since they get all their information from map.sql and are not violating fansite rules.

• Forum Security and Spam bots

Soveia - - Forum suggestions

Quote from wishmaster3: “Sure, if you could elaborate on how to do that on firefox Unless this means that it's loaded via http? "gameWorlds":{"loaded":"international","loading":false,"list":[{"uuid":"f1bb6000-76b0-11e7-0a08-000000000000","shortcut":"com8","name":"Closed Beta","url":"http:\u002F\u002Fts8.travian.com\u002F","status":1,"registrationKeyRequired":true,"start":1501588800} ” I do not use Firefox, so I don't know how to do this in Firefox, but Network Monitor - Firefox Developer Tools |…

• Forum Security and Spam bots

Soveia - - Forum suggestions

So I decide to take a look into this and oh, there is nothing scary here. The reason the connection to the forum main page is not fully secure is the hero.png image, as it is loaded from an unencrypted source, which happens to be the travian blog, via HTTP. This means that image is sent in plaintext, so a man in the middle could see you are loading a hero icon, but that's all, the rest of your forum connection is encrypted and secure. These are the forum cookies: wcf21_cookieHash wcf21_password …

• Old Travian

T3.6 was written for an old PHP version and after the release of T4, T3.6's code wasn't maintained anymore. As years and PHP versions have gone by, some of the code simply no longer works and it is not secure to use older PHP versions. As such, there are two factors that together make it not economical to provide T3.6. It is expensive and time-taking to make the code work again and ultimately, the player numbers in latest T3.6 servers were no better, if not lower, than what T4 servers had. It co…

• Artifacts

There is no difference, you have to destroy the treasury. For the sake of making the transfer faster, you can just demolish it beforehand from your main building, so catapults don't need to be brought with the capturing attack.

• Artifacts

The only way to move artifacts is to capture them the same way you would capture them from Natars or another player. Keep in mind the activation timer applies even when capturing from from yourself or allies.

• Count to 1,000,000 (and back)

Soveia - - Tavern

33,188 2025 for million.

• It has been stated on multiple occasions by now that the forum rules haven't been finalized on the HQ's part. However, they are said to be short and pretty much refer to the game rules and General Terms and Conditions as both are valid on the forum. Even the game rules are mostly just a tl;dr version of the T&C, not entirely, but for the most part.

• I merely suggested it on the basis that it automatically handles the uploading, any similar software should be fine. I may be wrong on that though, I'm still old-school and use PrintScreen + Paint + Upload for this purpose.

• Imgur is best for manual uploads. Gyazo, puu.sh etc. are best for screenshots Regardless however, the attachment feature is preferable as it is already provided by the software, plus you don't need to rely on the 3rd party hosting provider to actually keep the images.