Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Game improvements

cris@ - - Game Suggestions

Quote from BlackBlade: “Good thoughts. Would you suggest BP being tweaked so that you could send troops on raids or reinforcements like the old days but it forcing you our of BP? As it is right now you can't send period right? Unless I'm remembering wrong, which is possible. Too much floating around in my head. ” Definetly because actually in BP you can't send raid (to other players), send resources, or doing trade different from 1:1. It seems we're talking about a BP that simply protect an acco…

• Game improvements

Quote from Mercedes: “How would you work in Scouting artefacts? No other troop has the capacity to be 5x or 10x stronger with an artefact. I agree that natar kills and nature kills should be counted separately. I also think that killing your own troops shouldn't count. I've seen players kill off their own troops in oases at the end of servers to get to the top of the attackers table. Not sure how hard it would be to write that into the code though. ” It was discussed in Munich, this being mostly…

• Game improvements

Quote from Mercedes: “ 1. Introduce a dual cap of a maximum of three players per account to stop the multi dual accounts that can completely dominate a server and reduce instances of multiple tech accounts. ” I've nothing against multi dual account and tbh I dont see how it can reduce multi tech accounts. Mostly how can this rule be enforced? Based on IPs? Personally I log from at least 3 different IPs, home PC, tablet and mobile. Are they going to be considered as 3 different duals?