Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 212.

• I'd guesstimate that the next one will be in 1-2 months time.

• Dualing question

wishmaster3 - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Fluxbe: “Example: Player 1, has an account. Player 2 also has an account. Player 2 creates another account to dual with player one under dual accounting. Reading the terms and conditions above. Question: Is this actually multi accounting? Facts: Player 1 own his own account Player 2 owns his own account Player 2 has not created multiple accounts on the same game world. Player 1 has not gave any passwords and there for not sharing his account. There for. The terms and cautions above do…

• As was suggested to me on skype, I've added a section about auctions.

• Sitter and capitals

wishmaster3 - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Kimkinkip: “Also how long does the sitter have to be inactive for on the account till they are able to conquer a village say ? ” It's not enough not logging in as the sitter - you'll have to remove yourself as sitter. After that, it's 14 days. Keep in mind that you can't chief if the players is in your team either (will take 2 days of not being in the same team/allied team before you can chief), unless the loyalty in the village is already at 0%.

• Guess who posts next

wishmaster3 - - Tavern

Marl now

• Only need like 5 more or so then, and the likes and dislikes are balanced. Grats on 2k posts

• Introduction: Travian has it's own codes of conduct that you can't exactly look up anywhere. If you've played in a good/premade team, you will likely know them already, but if you're new to the game or have only played with inexperienced teams, you might not be familiar with them. Which is why I've decided to put them down in writing. There will be some variance across servers and teams, but the following points will in general be agreed upon in most places. Table of contents: - Farming etiquett…

• UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread

wishmaster3 - - F&S 3x

Quote from Lemon: “Ehm...If only big hammers meant anything in F&S Once again, Vicious have shown us that they don’t know how to use the merge feature. ” Dead server, might as well at least make a nice splat I guess

• Quote from Eric Rasputin: “Well ... Most of this has been done on speed servers. I have played a few snails but I've never grown as big as I did on speed. So I might be biased. I'll edit the OP and make sure I say this is specific for speed. I would imagine this is hard for snail players. Yeah.. Now that i think about it lol ” There's been people with 30+ villages on all the regular servers I've played on since coming out of retirement 4 years ago. I've had 30+, without too much of a focus on it…

• UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread

wishmaster3 - - F&S 3x

Nice hammer, and nice splat, grats to both sides.

• Quote from Daedaleus: “Where do we post our answers? ” Day 1. How to get into trouble

• Introduction: Hi, I'm wish. I've been playing this game for ~13 years. I still remember how bad my first couple of accounts were, and it certainly hasn't gotten easier to be a new player now than it was back then. The game is hard to learn, and even harder to master. Which is why I'm writing this guide. This guide is not a guide on how to build your village or your account. This guide aims to teach you some fundamentals to surviving as a new player, and how to (hopefully) let you learn without b…

• Yeah I was sure of that too ELE, but couldn't find it in changelogs either.

• Yep, it makes no sense for your own team. When it was first implemented, the problems it entails were highlighted. Def calls and snipe calls often go out in separate MMs. If there's a mistake in a def call, you can't correct it unless someone else is on to send and so on.

• UK Goes To Munich!

wishmaster3 - - General Discussions

Quote from Mercedes: “They don’t feel heard in any way and the Munich event hasn’t achieved the objective of making the players feel more in contact with TG, on,y a very small and select few. ” At this point, no matter what TG does, you will complain that it's wrong or that they don't listen. TG have stated that they will be looking to do the same event again - with new players each time. They invited respected veteran players, who are visible here on the forums. Sure, not everyone goes on the f…

• Game improvements

wishmaster3 - - Game Suggestions

Quote from Elisa_UK: “So let the few dedicated 8-dual accounts do it with their spreadsheets. The newbies will still have 5 red swords instead of 100. ” I play mostly solo and I'd still raid. As was said, most accounts with multiple players are duals or tripples. Plenty of those raid a ton, and would still raid from spreadsheets. Yes, fewer attacks... But it wouldn't drop from 100 to 5... and those who can't be bothered to raid from spreadsheets or reports will just start raiding when farmlist a…

• Game improvements

Quote from Ameno: “Servers for new players - what would prevent veteran players to register there to have fun with the newbies, farming and catapulting them? Currently I can't think of a working solution against that. ” Yep, we talked about that in the group I had a similar discussion in, and we mostly agreed that there's not really any way to fix it. Of course well-established teams would stay away because they don't want to bash noobs... But there's definitely some who would be bellends and go…

• Game improvements

He said that it's such a small part of the population, that it doesn't make sense to police - not that there weren't any. Anecdotal evidence of a single account with 8 duals does not mean that it's a common occurence. That aside, in regards to farmlists being deactivated for the first part of the game: As I said already on the first page, this could lead to an increase in other unwanted "playstyles" - private farms, or just everyone having garage accounts for their hammers. Apart from that, as w…

• Game improvements

Quote from BlackBlade: “Do attacks against allies count towards Off/Def numbers right now? ” Yes they do.

• Game improvements

Quote from KnowToFail: “Also, I didnt really look it up, but coul you make Travian unaccessible if the device doesnt provide you with an final IP - aka. prevents Tor users from playing? ” I think quite a few use TOR to access while travian would otherwise be blocked (work/school network etc.)