Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 774.

• Now Doing thread

horse_UK - - Tavern

Thought I'd better pop in, I'm sort of OK, as in not at all, hid under the duvet again today while my mobile went mad *sigh* Gawd this other forum has some foul creatures in it, if anyone wants to do a really fascinating study of women being hellish towards each other over nothing, then I can guarantee you enough material for a PhD in Sociology. I say something innocent and they twist it to imply something horrible, then the clique jump on it like hyenas. Some days it's like a lunatic asylum for…

• The Walking Dead

horse_UK - - Tavern

Well that was pretty good as seasons go Except for that character doing that thing which you don't know about but I do and I'm not happy about it. and I think when you do you'll also not be that happy either. Roll on February.

• Now listening to

horse_UK - - Tavern

Turn the resolution up on the above, it defaults to potato vision for some reason. [youtube]R7UrFYvl5TE[/youtube] Kelly Clarkson - Since U Been Gone Every teenager needs a soundtrack to their breakup(s) and this must have been the anthem for my little group. The song was almost given to Hilary Duff who can make an autotune sound broken and can't hit a high note anyway, also in the running was Pink! whose irritating in your face branding would have killed it. Happily Kelly Clarkson nailed it I t…

• Now listening to

horse_UK - - Tavern

[youtube]zPG1n1B0Ydw[/youtube] Sugarland - Stay A simple song, simply presented, but effortlessly shreds the emotions. Curiously Bieber's artless and actually pretty creepy "Baby" single sold about 3.9 million copies, yet this sold 1.9 million and is unheard of ? :rudolph:

• Now Doing thread

horse_UK - - Tavern

Cleaning out cat boxes, I've only two left that are habitable and they are looking pretty dishevelled with missing catches and rusty doors. I'm sure they design these things to fall apart after a year, because the actual box is like an aircraft's flight recorder but the movable bits are made from string cheese. Slightly annoyed that the grimy one is still grimy even after being scrubbed with scouring paste and bleach *shamed* :sad: Also tackled most of my knives with the diamond plate nibnob thi…

• Now Doing thread

horse_UK - - Tavern

Another parcel, this time a replacement for that nail curing thing I bought last month, so I can get that wrapped up for my friend. Although since I paid for the postage of its replacement (yeh but, reasons) I now have two of the things, albeit the first one had a wonky power lead. I'm sure I can find someone clever to fix it if I cook them a nice meal, although I don't really have many friends girly enough to make use of such a gadget even if I did. Wibbleshire is muddy welly country. Getting p…

• Now Doing thread

horse_UK - - Tavern

Quote from horse: “Waiting for olsz2ta to start spamming.” This spod also turned up on the Horse&Hound forum and he has some odd links, delete account plox forum.travian.co.uk/member.php?u=58047 My new keyboard arrived, it's horrible and actually tilts slightly to one side, but it was really cheap so I wasn't expecting much. I've just finished making some new labels for the function keys, it is such a faff printing anything on a 1:1 scale as it never works properly.

• Now Doing thread

horse_UK - - Tavern

Waiting for olsz2ta to start spamming.

• Now Doing thread

horse_UK - - Tavern

Got back a while ago, have been feeding face as I've not eaten since breakfast. Slightly disappointed with the village I've just come back from, the area is really quite swishy but in reality it was full of dreary red brick bungalows built around what most have been a very old hamlet. Thank you Wibbleshire town planners, why not try the scorched earth tactic next time for a bit of variety ? The house I was looking for practically had it's own postcode, a huge pile with a river streaming past the…

• Now Doing thread

horse_UK - - Tavern

Awake rather too early for a Sunday after a very restless night, yesterday was much happier. I also have places to be this afternoon and driving long distances to unknown locations in wet weather makes me nervous, so my stomach is currently twerking more than an exploited pop starlet. So tired too, no singing for me today.

• Now Doing thread

horse_UK - - Tavern

Catching up with Made in Chelsea, I've been so distracted recently that I've missed a whole series :eek: I didn't add this to the "possibly worth watching on TV" thread because I'm pretty sure nobody else loves this as much as me. Very miffed at missing out on MiC NYC, Channel 4 appeared to have stopped showing it, so annoying, like totally :rudolph: Here's a picture of Lucy Watson just so you know who/what I'm talking about, please excuse her resting biatch face, it happens. grumpycat_zps2428b3…

• Now Doing thread

horse_UK - - Tavern

A tiny bit of drama this morning, we woke up to someone banging and screaming outside a house down the lane. I'd like to assure you that Wibbleshire village isn't known for its domestic tantrums, especially first thing on a wet Saturday. Whoever it was informed all the early risers within earshot that they would "not be putting up with this ****", so that's a relief :rudolph: I hope Jermery Kyle doesn't call, I'd prefer not to be involved in someone's paternity/fidelity issues, I have too many c…

• Now Doing thread

horse_UK - - Tavern

Quote from mercy: “I am married to a man who works in the kitchen business. So naturally, my kitchen is falling apart around me. ” This is one of the perpetual lamentations of the married woman, whatever ever skill their partner possesses, it will not find application at home. Which comes back to just marrying someone rich really. I occasionally borrow other people's podlings whenever a Disney film comes out, because singing in the car isn't mad if someone else joins in. I'm probably an aspiring…

• Now Doing thread

horse_UK - - Tavern

Thinking about rearranging the kitchen, Currently I have too little workspace but an excess of cupboard space, given that I really only use the wall cupboard for tea and coffee. Maybe if I mothball my big fridge and use a smaller one, and move everything else out into the pantry. I don't actually like wall cupboards, I can't reach the top shelf without a stool but my head manages to connect with an open door every time. I'd really like one of those loooooong wooden worktops but I imagine they ar…

• Now Doing thread

horse_UK - - Tavern

I was driving around a friends village at the weekend and noticed someone had left out some scrap for the gypsies, I spotted two sets of taps in amongst the pile and nabbed them faster than a nibnob chasing a bibble. Nice Victoriana ones too with ceramic hot/cold labels, normally about £100 a pair in the DIY places :rudolph: The slattern obviously hadn't cleaned them in six months, but I've been soaking them in limescale cleaner ever since and they are looking OK. Well, better than the naff mode…

• Count to 1,000,000 (and back)

horse_UK - - Tavern

I had a look earlier, I can't see the threads without logging on but her post count was low and the one post I did see was a few years ago. I believe she went there after .in She might have emails set to fwd though. 30933 something something

• Now Doing thread

horse_UK - - Tavern

Still not happy with the sink drain, Dalek advanced technology is clearly not as destructive as it is cracked up to be :rudolph: Took apart the bendy pipe thing and discovered a lot of really smelly limescale, it took a while to poke it all out and an age to refit the darn thing - it kept on leaking from the tightest of connections. I think it is OK now but I've left a pot underneath to examine just in case. Annoying that it is 2014 and we (well, me) are still screwing bits of plumbing together,…

• Now Doing thread

horse_UK - - Tavern

I've found one of those Dalek sink plunger things that I didn't know I had, so I've just been unblocking the bathroom sink. What else do people do at 2:00am ?

• Introductions & Farewells

horse_UK - - General Discussions

No lock in tonight ? Oh well, off to bed then :grin:

• Introductions & Farewells

horse_UK - - General Discussions

Quote from PinkFairyKing: “You cant be sure that he isnt a real person. He even wants to know what everyones favourite game is.” Oh he's a real person, probably trying to make a few pennies up ranking some slimy website in google. Where are the mods tonight ?