Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 105.

• After a player has passed away

Hawk - - General Discussions

Since I've had to remove a comment I think it's best this thread be closed before it escalates further. Thank you to those who made respectful contributions.

• Sorry to hear about the news it's a very difficult issue to resolve fairly and although I'm not in-game staff, I can imagine it's a difficult topic for MH to handle when this does come up. Several years ago we lost an alliance member just before endgame and as a tribute we named the WW after him. If I recall correctly, his son/daughter who had never played before queued level 100 in his memory. I've also moved the thread to the general discussion section.

• UK1 Arte analysis

Hawk - - S1

Quote from NE Fan_UK: “In my opinion travian is a far better game when it's one player, one account, played for that account's own benefit. Basically following the travian rules. That's how Chrisvc ran the UK domain for years. ” The ideology and rule very much lives on Current comments are OK, but please try to avoid discussions around multi-accounting. Thanks

• Currently Listening to?

Hawk - - Tavern

We used the soundtrack to this in one of our uni assignments where we were tasked to promote higher education and the uni. Final piece wasn't perfect but the concept was really cool. youtube.com/watch?v=lPoNpJ29bvE

• Count to 1,000,000 (and back)

Hawk - - Tavern

• UK3

Hawk - - S3

Hey folks, just a friendly reminder to keep the conversation related to uk3 please. Any talk about forum-based WvV games can be opened up in the Tavern. Thanks

Hawk - - Tavern

Hawk - - Tavern

• Currently Listening to?

Hawk - - Tavern

Quote from Mercedes: “Wow, it's seriously weird and strangely hypnotic, I just put it on and got "Mum, what ARE you listening to? OMG don't fall down the Britain's got talent hole!" It reminds me a lot of this - produced by my brother-in-law to his ever lasting shame ” I feel like this should be my theme tune /me tries to imitate the dancing in the video youtube.com/watch?v=6RLLOEzdxsM

Hawk - - Tavern

• Guess who posts next

Hawk - - Tavern

Nope Ironik?

• Spam bots

Hawk - - General Discussions

As you all know moderators are volunteers who give up their time to help maintain the forums. We aim to have spambots caught as early as possible, however it's not always possible to catch them before a genuine user sees them in their homepage feed. You can report spam bots by hovering in the bottom right hand corner of a post and hitting the button with a triangle in. Follow that through and it will alert us to the post or thread. And as I'm sure you all know, don't click any of the links for s…

• Mods vs Members

Hawk - - Tavern

Quote from Cali: “game is pointless now, as proven by the previous posts, including those made by crew! ” You could try and break the current record of around 500? Promise I won't be too mean

• Mods vs Members

Hawk - - Tavern

10 gazillion Or just start from zero.

• Guess who posts next

Hawk - - Tavern

Nope tintin?

• Server section display size

Hawk - - Forum suggestions

Quote from Cali: “Would it be possible to also add a function where we could tag/favourite a thread? I know that when we post, this sort of happens, but sometimes you want to follow a thread without posting something in it. That way, individuals could personalise the content that was of interest to them and avoid having to trawl through lots of content. ” If you try clicking on the tab in my screenshot that should give you the option to follow threads without needing to comment. Let me know if t…

• 15 minute edit rule

One option would be to use the preview field, although it's not an exact replica. I know the ability to edit posts has been passed on as feedback though. Bare with while I grab another coffee and I'll have a look for you

As I understand, the new forum has better security features (by that I don't mean anti-bot security, but general security). Though there may be more in-depth answers out there too

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Quote from Administrator: “Unfortunately this is not possible, because this is an international forum and every country has his own server, so we should add around 270/280 subsection if you want to have one for each server. ” you are literally the only person who is signed up to every domain! so what you mean is, it would be annoying for you so no. I'm sure people on even 3 domains would still prefer it ” What I believe Admin is referring to is that since we are n…

• mobile app

Hawk - - Game Suggestions

You should be able to browse the site via your phone within it's normal conditions. If a third party app is interfering with that though, I would recommend getting in touch with the third party. As Travian won't know how the third party works, they wouldn't be able to troubleshoot it. Hope that helps