Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 955.

• UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread

Lemon - - F&S 3x

Yep, you heard it here first. Some of the most known people who have played for like 8-10 years are cheating to beat an ally who barely use gold. *insert sarcastic clap emoji*

Lemon - - F&S 3x

Sounds about right

Lemon - - F&S 3x

It is actually their 12 year old daughter...You got anything serious you want to share with us? Feel free to pm me about the other 4 accounts if you don't want to talk about it in public.

Lemon - - F&S 3x

Don’t look at a server that died on day 30 then

Lemon - - F&S 3x

You do realise that we had sitter access to Vicious right? I even recall someone in our chat saying that that we had a problem cause Vicious didnt have a single yellow, red or grey...While we had like 15 inactive accounts.

• Next uk server start date

Lemon - - Questions & Answers

Why would they not be able to update the current thread? @playingwithfire maybe something you can do?

Lemon - - F&S 3x

Bernie is salty :3 Not sure how winning the server on day 30 is an undeserved win? Please explain.

• *EPIC* FIFA World Cup Fantasy League

Lemon - - Tavern

Did I? Completely forgot this was a thing.

• Lose a war and you cry as retaliation?

Lemon - - F&S 3x

Quote from Blaze: “goes to uk domain and then brags about not good enough comp ” Lets take a look at comx then...This is just one of the messages from today.. X wrote: Well, good job guys, team with 19 member, well organized, kicked the whole server's ass. Congrats on the win, Wish I had a team as dedicated as you guys ...Next please

Lemon - - F&S 3x

Quote from Chaotic: “I find this bit interesting though. I mean imagine how the server would have gone if there was another team with an equal amount of talented players as 90s. ” We would’ve loved to see a team with the same amount or even more players...But then again, are there any teams out there who has as many talented players as we do? Vicious lost it on day 3 when they invited our spy to their leader chat, spies are the best

Lemon - - F&S 3x

@Eric Rasputin We did cheat...We won the server in less than 4 weeks, shouldn’t be possible, so that’s clearly cheating...Imagine where Vicious would be at if 80% of our players didn’t stop playing? They would all be gone.

Lemon - - F&S 3x

Ehm...If only big hammers meant anything in F&S Once again, Vicious have shown us that they don’t know how to use the merge feature.

• Alliance Leaders Meeting

Lemon - - General Discussions

Sounds like I was in a different skype chat than some of you were... Let’s be honest, the “meeting” didn’t go as planned...We were told from the beginning that it would be on voice, and the people who were chosen to attend the meeting knew it was on voice...EVERYONE knew this. I was invited to the meeting to do the meeting minutes, which was obviously not needed, when the whole thing happened on text...The whole conversation should go up later. It’s actually so sad to see that whenever TG try to…

• Alliance Leaders Meeting

Lemon - - General Discussions

So ehm...Can we get back on topic?

• Guess who posts next

Lemon - - Tavern

Nope... Back to you sommerfugl?

Lemon - - Questions & Answers

Hi @Dread I have just tried to replicate your isssue, without succes.. May be worth a shot to try to log in using: Travian uk3

Lemon - - F&S 3x

Our top egypts are all sitting on more than 2.5m slaves..

Lemon - - F&S 3x

I logged on this morning, only to see that you chiefed a village from me like 2 weeks ago... Please give it back

• Discussion for Overall Server records

Lemon - - Hall of Fame

Quote from -SR: “Who looks after the HoF these days? ” Don’t think anyone does, other than members of the community maybe @Mercedes deserve a special title for it?

Lemon - - F&S 3x

27 days left, but the server ended 50 days ago...No one can catch the current rank 1 ally. @chainsawdaz just stop playing, or is it fun hitting inactives?