Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 234.

• UK4 Server Analysis - by KnowToFail

Eric Rasputin - - S4

Quote from Foxache: “I do not think SQ will find it a breeze to clear their quad. They may yet decide to recruit from outside their initial group, in fact I think they will have to. ” Haha. We will just have to see won't we.

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Eric Rasputin - - S4

Quote from Army of Kittens: “Been looking around the local area, and there are a bunch of 6 and 7cs taken for second villages. Is this normal, or is the quad (SE) just filled with simmers or noobs? ” I mean .. There's just something about SE that brings all the noobs together ... I've seen it on many servers now

• I mean yeah ... Those are all valid reasons .. Form your own thread .. It's time for a revolution

• UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread

Eric Rasputin - - F&S 3x

Quote from Chaotic: “Nobody really tries too hard to prove any kind of cheating in this game. Which is incidently why it's so common. I've personally been told in many Skype conversations how people have managed to pull the wool over the MHs eyes. But of course a Skype conversation doesn't constitute proof. Not talking about this round in particular, just in general. ” Still ... I applaud you for your anvil. It was damn good. You singlehandedly made our job a lot harder than it was supposed to b…

• Quote from iRonik: “It's all fun and games when you need a 4th WH for a damn lv20 treasury. Like every villa without specific purpose end up having 1-2 warehouses anyway, so where's the problem with lv17 warehouse? ” Late game I don't mind so much .. But early game when I need the second oasis for my cap and I have waste res on a whole level of warehouse which could have been used to upgrade crop fields ... I mean .. It's frustrating lol

Eric Rasputin - - F&S 3x

Quote from senapsgas: “Im still waiting for the proof about cheaters. ” I'm sure they're gonna say that "Just because we don't have proof doesn't mean we're wrong" ... Yeah right *rollseyestothenextserver*

• Okay .. I just got annoyed when I found this out. I mean, I knew this existed I just didn't realize how annoying this was. A hero's mansion lvl 15 cost is Screenshot by Lightshot as you can see. The highest is 37935. Are you kidding me!!! Lvl 16 of Warehouse has a capacity of 37900. I have to upgrade one whole level for 35 extra resources? Are you trying to bully us, Travian ..? This is absolutely ridiculous. Bring the cost of lvl 15 Heros mansion to the capacity of lvl 16 warehouse. Please.

Eric Rasputin - - F&S 3x

I agree during the late stages 90s had more active members. Lot of accs in Vicious was sitter run.

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Eric Rasputin - - S4

Quote from Foxache: “Quote from The Devil: “Sim and troops do both ” I hate people who can multi task. ” Skill and money

Eric Rasputin - - F&S 3x

Come on Vicious .. Look at what you are making us do Converter - Battle reports Travian

• Currently Listening to?

Eric Rasputin - - Tavern

youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ

• *if

• Quote from Lemon: “@Eric Rasputin We did cheat...We won the server in less than 4 weeks, shouldn’t be possible, so that’s clearly cheating...Imagine where Vicious would be at if 80% of our players didn’t stop playing? They would all be gone. ” Well ... You're not wrong. It would be bullying then.

• It's funny how the winning team never blames the losing team of cheating but it's always the other way round. You say we used spies and hit you when you were sleeping and ask us to play fair in a war game? Are you kidding me? Spies and nightly attacks are a part of life in a war game. Just accept your loss and beat us next time. Talking about in-actives. Both our alliances have in-actives for very different reasons. We have in-actives because we kicked your soft behind and we were running out of…

Eric Rasputin - - Tavern

youtube.com/watch?v=qvpNa5O-0-8

Eric Rasputin - - Tavern

Throwback youtube.com/watch?v=CPHwQfJJ8og youtube.com/watch?v=9Ht5RZpzPqw

• Quote from chainsawdaz: “Also need to add a couple things about artefacts as they don't work exactly like normal artefacts on a WW server. In F&S when you are in an alliance who has the majority (over 50% of a region which is unlocked) you get the ability to use that regions artefact in the Treasury. Artefacts only last 12 hours and you get 1 free activation per day that resets at 12 noon server time. To use more artefacts it costs 5 gold for a small one and 10 gold for a large one and you can o…

• Quote from notorious crunchie: “I'm not building a lvl 20 TC in every village! ” LMAO .. Staph it lol Quote from chainsawdaz: “You can merge troops with Resources too! It just costs 2x what the troop costs to produce in the first place (so basically 3x cost in total which is the same cost as training from great barracks or stable). Also be aware that when forwarding troops they consume crop from the village they are being forwarded from and not the village they were built in like normal reinforc…

• Seems like I was wrong. I stand corrected.