Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 43.

• UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread

senapsgas - - F&S 3x

Im very agianst cheating, i cant ser the fun in it. I mostly go after cheaters myself cause it

senapsgas - - F&S 3x

Im very courius aswell, i wanna know the other 4 accounts.

senapsgas - - F&S 3x

top20 pop top20 attack top20 deff Victory points top20 heroes Largest alliances Alliane attack Alliance deff

senapsgas - - F&S 3x

Im still waiting for the proof about cheaters.

senapsgas - - F&S 3x

Quote from dejaentendu_UK: “Won’t name names publicly, will share that privately. But they are either duplicates or 90s are running a day care centre. ” why not share names here? Why only do it where the person you got strong evidence agianst cant defend him/her self?

senapsgas - - F&S 3x

To much inactivity and cause we like those players.

senapsgas - - F&S 3x

Quote from chainsawdaz: “Lol same, I still have had fun even if the ally we were in didn;t win the most VP, I don't win every game of fortnite or csgo but you have fun none the less this server has been a good learning experience, mainly in the sense that speed servers take up too much time haha ” noob! Its about winning, not having fun. Just as CS and fortnite

senapsgas - - F&S 3x

Darth jar-Jar is a noob for attacking a alliancemember, what a moron.

• Quote from Chaotic: “Well you seem to know more about what went on in my alliance than I do. I should probably pay more attention next time ” ive spoken with plenty of them the entire round, its just a game to me. I dont see enemy alliances as real enemys

• Quote from Chaotic: “Oh, I don't know much about their history on Travian, this is my first time playing with them. And of course I can only talk for myself. ” Every alliances uses spies, not everyone needs it. But I now for a fact that vicious has had spies the entire round. I wonder if he blames my followhome on his army on spies aswell?

senapsgas - - F&S 3x

Converter - Battle reports Travian Whos the creep that follows who?

senapsgas - - F&S 3x

Quote from Charle: “Quote from Chaotic: “Quote from chainsawdaz: “ ” Vicious about to lose their small trainer, 90s been on a chiefing spree in Lilybaeum.Vicious trying and failing to do some damage in Carthago and Pisae. ” Ooh,So Vicious trying to take over of Pisae since 2 months ago? I didnt know that. Maybe I have been away out of the game that long And what is the result? Did they get the regions? Lily, Carthago and Pisae? ” none of them...

senapsgas - - F&S 3x

Quote from Eric Rasputin: “Quote from Chaotic: “Pretty sure that hammer was slow merged with res over the past few weeks for one final whack on someone. Bet they're glad they managed to use it somewhere, wouldn't wanna be sat on that come the end of the server... ( and the end couldn't come soon enough) Edit: also kudos to whoever is landing 20+ waves in the same second. ” Scripts ... Meh .. It's not possible to do that unless you're sending waves from NASA on a super computer with terabytes per…

• I was pretty pleased with the meeting in general, allthough i would want a voicemeeting over text. I never gotten a answer if if it was possible to do a follow up with voicechat instead of writing?

senapsgas - - F&S 3x

Converter - Battle reports Travian The village was empty when i got there.

senapsgas - - F&S 3x

Quote from chainsawdaz: “Its all good lads, don't matter who wins or loses server because ITS COMIN ” ... to Sweden!

senapsgas - - F&S 3x

I'm a AI.

senapsgas - - F&S 3x

Quote from Chaotic: “So I guess it's GD and Shadows. Well well, isn't that an interesting turn of events. Guess it's not hard to convince people to join a winning team. ” We have never worked with Shadows, they even attacked all my villages the other day.

senapsgas - - F&S 3x

Quote from Chaotic: “There's plenty happening on the server. VICIOUS merging TEAM gave them a fairly big boost, so looks like 90s decided to meet with GD in retaliation (we know they've been working together for a while now). Well both alliances have a full 60 members now. Only 3 weeks to go, and 90s are still 33k VP ahead. ” in the typical team spirit DS decided to completely screw her smaller players, as usual

• Qualification Servers

senapsgas - - General Discussions

This is the first time I have ever heard that we sweds or even the nordic countries are suppose to be famous for cheating.