Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 112.

• UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread

Mazza Pazza_IT - - F&S 3x

Quote from Lemon: “Live feed of VICIOUS’ skype chat: x84lueetljfy.gif They walled their biggest hammer on a 200 pop village? travian-reports.net/us/report/6524537864f ” biggest ? i don't think so...

Quote from Trickster: “Quote from Mazza Pazza_IT: “just wait for second ban ” What are you doing here? Quote from dejaentendu_UK: “I am not. I am AEN - don't ask me what it means so far I think it's a translation of unorganised. ” Oh man, but now we want to know what that means ” i am playing

Quote from Eric Rasputin: “Agreed. Once we get Delphi, TEAM is practically done for. They tried to go for Sparta but we still have them contested over there too. I blame the leaders. No clear sense of direction and non-existent communication. No quick responses to attacks and no coordinated attacks on their enemies. This report is just one such example. Converter - Battle reports Travian No follow up or multiple attacks. That army had so much potential but it was wasted because there was no sens…

• Ukx 26 - The Rumour Mill

Mazza Pazza_IT - - Speed x3

3x f&s has few players, it's not competitive... it's going to replace ukx?

Quote from Sup son: “Quote from Mazza Pazza_IT: “Quote from Eric Rasputin: “Quote from Mazza Pazza_IT: “Quote from Lemon: “Bo Jackson got banned and lost 50% pop + troops, but are already back to rank 1 in pop and raiding again, seems like Bo knows how to play :') ” i Think i am your god knows how to play ” Not as good as Bo ” just wait for second ban ” Considering he is so good, how did he get outraided by someone that started the week with zero troops AND a 50% reduction? Seems like one would …

Quote from Eric Rasputin: “Quote from Mazza Pazza_IT: “Quote from Lemon: “Bo Jackson got banned and lost 50% pop + troops, but are already back to rank 1 in pop and raiding again, seems like Bo knows how to play :') ” i Think i am your god knows how to play ” Not as good as Bo ” just wait for second ban

Quote from Lemon: “Bo Jackson got banned and lost 50% pop + troops, but are already back to rank 1 in pop and raiding again, seems like Bo knows how to play :') ” i Think i am your god knows how to play

Quote from Lemon: “Quote from Mazza Pazza_IT: “i hope ” Want to dual with me? I will buy gold if you don't rosik ” it's an official offer ?

Quote from Gian: “Congrats! Is next round going to be After 20-30 days ? ” i hope

• Rumor Mill Round 24

this was like my third hammer in italians server ahahah .. but hey maybe , after that, they found out friendly farming.. or maybe not

• Rumor Mill Round 24

Quote from Tombo457: “I only said there wasn't troops in 1 cap, and that your figures about the 2nd were massively over exaggerated. Stop bending my words to make yourselves feel about zeroing a few small solo players caps..” Few smAll solo players caps? Titledhalo maybe is a leader of hegemony , maybe :horse: however , it S not finished yet

• Rumor Mill Round 24

rumor has it... some hegemony lost his hammer do you agree , my friend tombo?

• Rumor Mill Round 24

Quote from Tombo457: “Guess I really hurt your feelings It's not only the trolling, but their game tactics also that are classless.” maybe you destroyed some crop fields , but we still have our hammerS and capital LOLOLOLOLOL.

• Ukx

Quote from Placebo: “After 72 hours, artifacts and oases become attackable. It shows up on the side with a timer, just like when artifacts from natars are about to be released, or when your account is on delete. It's just a normal function within the game. However, they are only attackable, and can't be reinforced, so it's about getting there first. Knowing the banned account is an advantage in this case, since they have the timer for the 72 hours. I thought you knew everything, Lemon?” why i ca…

• Ukx

this player is banned... i want to know how it's possible he lost the artifacts during this time. Maybe we can report this to Travian Games

• Rumor Mill Round 24

Rumor has it...someone cried a lot for some troops killed in a chiefed village...and now is crying for something else But it s not finished yet... Rumor has it ... ragnarok is the next - - - Updated - - - Rumor has it...someone cried a lot for some troops killed in a chiefed village...and now is crying for something else But it s not finished yet... Rumor has it ... ragnarok is the next

• Artefacts

Quote from Lovgren666: “1n6g9y.jpg” maybe because we are under 50/50 and small artis were 200|200? sometimes, open the brain

• Rumor Mill Round 24

don't touch my friend lemond !!!! - - - Updated - - - don't touch my friend lemond !!!!

• Rumor Mill Round 24

Rumour has it... this week is going to be ragnarok's turn to be the first top raid seems Logic a little one doesnt Hurt anyone - - - Updated

• Pre-Artie Analysis

Mazza Pazza_IT - - Community

Quote from nico972: “Yeah but you forgot to say that INFAMOUS got a decent amount of reinforcement from ex- FN players :)” and voc from their many "friends" so?