Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 743.

• gladiator helmet

andi - - General Discussions

And one wonders why Travian are pushing more p2w aspects on its servers.

• Ukx 26 - The Rumour Mill

andi - - Speed x3

Meh, might have lost if using up hammers early. Seems to be the strategy for everyone this round

andi - - Speed x3

Thanks JO :P So, anyone beating our 30k cats sitting at home?

• What is the reasoning behind disallowing said fan site? Surely it's just to edit the site to be in accordance with the policy. I've read through the policy and checked the forum, and I can't see anything wrong (it doesn't breach any forum rules either, i.e ban discussions). Is it that the forum requires registration that is the problem?

• It's ok to merge the english domains as long as mhudson/chrisvc are in charge in game, and me and meme runs the forum.

• Currently Listening to?

andi - - Tavern

youtube.com/watch?v=9mQJaXwGPlg

• Over Modding.

andi - - Forum suggestions

The lemon art was removed due to "ban discusson" (obvious and ok to remove imo) MJ beckham pics was removed due to spam (also obvious removal object) I would have done the same under the old rules (not an expert on the new). IMO: No need to feel hard done by, especially seeing both posts was posted to test the mods limits, and not to add something to the converstation. (None of the posts I have seen has been insulting though). It's ok to be critcial and all, but the above mentioned removal would…

• Links

andi - - Bug & Server Issues

Travian ukx (bottom of the page, click "links", don't need to log in). Same mistake on .com. The link is ingame as well, yes. And correct, it is an external ad-site now, but it looks like it was run by trav before as travian usually don't advertise for other sites. I mentioned the .COM FORUM part as it would be more natural to refer it to as just the Travian forum.

• Links

Click "links" on the bottom of any game page.... Check travianranking.com - Registered at Namecheap.com (someone didn't pay the bill or something?) Also, there is a link to .COM-forum?

• Over Modding.

andi - - Forum suggestions

I must have missed the .gif MJ posted, but saw him posting a lot of behinds, which, under most past crews would have lead to them dusting off their ban hammer for that kind of spam. I take it the pics was a reaction feeling unfairly treated?

• Crunch's Art

andi - - Fan Art

aMgig2u.png

• Well I hope this can be resolved soon. Now, can someone tell me in which direction we should point our pitchforks?

andi - - Speed x3

#meta

• Probably good reasons for doing it the "ticket way" in normal cases. I just don't see the point in doing it this way is all. It's not a huge gripe, btw. I can live with it :P

• Quote from Templar Knight: “I would suggest sending in a ticket to be safe. ” I sent in a ticket, and got the response that this was a known issue. I knew it was know, of course, since several posts on many domains have said so. Others in my alliance has, I found out, sent tickets regarding this previously. Your job is forum management, so I appriciate you have to say what you do. But why can't a supporter/multihunter or game admin make a post answering questions here, or tell you what's been re…

• Good! I just tested the input of village names in the marketplace after clearing cache (which still demands three letters/numbers), and hadn't noticed the thread. Reckon they are still working on the last marketplace issue as it's not mentioned in the bug fix or do you need a ticket?

• Any ETA on fixes or are they TBA?

• Village Name Autocomplete

It was said earlier in another thread that tech support is working on fixing this.

• Also, clicking the (and iron) buttons at the marketplace don't work anymore.

• Regardless of if the tribe icons remain the same as now (should be made more unique), you should add the tribe name when howering the mouse over them (as before). To help noobs understand what that picture represents (doesn't say anywhere).