Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 456.

• The tragic tale of KnowToFail

Marksy_UK - - S1

Good account of the server so far from Betrayed's view point, will be interesting to see how much this affects Betrayed.

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Marksy_UK - - S4

"An error occurred." Perfect.

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Marksy_UK - - S4

To be fair Mutley, we probably do have more than our fair share...

• UK4 Server Analysis - by KnowToFail

Marksy_UK - - S4

I didn't know that, I just saw endgame with like 50-60 active players left And I'll produce all our WW defence don't worry. I have 100 TTs, that's enough right?

Marksy_UK - - S4

Clearly someone didn't see the last uk6. My dual was on there and let me have a look at the end. There were alliances competing with just 30 members, so both SQ and BROFORCE could hold their own WW if they make enough NS/NGU delete.

Marksy_UK - - S4

I would guess that after SQ and BROFORCE have cleared their quad they would focus on NGU/NS and not eachother... so they definitely won't be unchallenged for long :P

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Marksy_UK - - S4

Quote from The Devil: “So TIN hit back Converter - Battle reports Travian Assumed it was a fake but turned out it was a panic attack after his wheat fields got knocked down ” TIN 1-0 Sausage Roll You got battered m9, not sure how you will recover!

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Marksy_UK - - S4

Quote from The Devil: “The fact that she tells people from sq things is a very good start but not the reason ” She hasn't told me anything, didn't even know she was on this server until I saw her in the top raiders. We just go to the same uni. Do I really need to explain why she's not in SQ? Nice reports btw, but a little surprised they can't stop 500 imps hahaha Quote from Miha: “what do you guys think what would be a solid amount of deff to have right now...? ” Zero. You should have no troops …

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Marksy_UK - - S4

It's a she... and knowing her quite well you're losing a lot of troops taking her out why are you not inviting her in to BROFORCE out of interest?

• UK1 - Discussion Thread

Marksy_UK - - S1

I was told to read all of this to find that most had been deleted stupid holiday, always miss the best drama!

• UK1 Endgame Analysis

Marksy_UK - - S1

I cant remember it was last weeks stats

• UK1 Endgame Analysis

Marksy_UK - - S1

Same number of attack points as our clearer got, and there were 3 Betrayed players with 150k+ attack points...

• UK1 Endgame Analysis

Marksy_UK - - S1

Quote from APenguinOverlord: “Quote from Marksy_UK: “Betrayed cleared the wrong WW ” Did they? which one lol ” I can only assume Bogdan/keepcalm cleared the one in the grey did he not?

Marksy_UK - - S4

Yes I got them in an adventure. How else would you get troops?

Marksy_UK - - S4

My 10 million phals will defend SQs WW on their own, dont you worry :P

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Marksy_UK - - S4

Hey, leave Steve alone! Dont worry, I will provide all the standing defence you will ever need!

• UK1 Endgame Analysis

Marksy_UK - - S1

In terms of taking a WW, MFH seemed to be the only alliance that knew what they were doing. FOX had it catted down by CTL before taking it, Betrayed cleared the wrong WW and then took a few days to take their main one after the initial hits... MFH had theirs cleared and taken within a minute :P Some people probably still havent realised that we have taken ours since it was done Sunday midnight

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Marksy_UK - - S4

Post our reports Eric! (mostly because I havent seen them because Im a noob)

Marksy_UK - - S4

Quote from Excel: “Our true goal this server is to play with friends with minimal drama. ” Minimal drama? you came to the wrong place my friend! Nice analysis KtF!

• s1 traitor spies and surprises 2018

Marksy_UK - - S1

Quote from APenguinOverlord: “Quote from notorious crunchie: “Maybe I just haven’t seen any reports but from the server wide discord all I’ve seen is Keepcalm soloing every off op and losers doing your only def op. That’s how ” GG have as many atk points as your ally with half your numbers ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ” If we had no hammers left then fair enough. But pretty sure if we borged all of our remaining hammers (end game and smashy) like they have this week then it may be a different story