Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 502.

• The tragic tale of KnowToFail

mutley_UK - - S1

for those who can't be bothered to read it all and want a quick summary Ktf deleted

• UK4 Discussion Thread

mutley_UK - - S4

Quote from The Devil: “Hey I might be a total idiot ”

• UK4 Discussion Thread

mutley_UK - - S4

careful sausage, that sounds almost like a compliment!

• UK4 Discussion Thread

mutley_UK - - S4

so hopefully by posting these I'll stop the nagging for 5 minutes Mack the Knife and Negan v TheBeast Converter - Battle reports Travian Action Potential and Hannibal Lecter v Crom Converter - Battle reports Travian T-1000 and Zoom v Invictus (unfortunately T-1000 deleted the report before I had a chance to save it, there wasn't much to see, maybe TIN will share it) Converter - Battle reports Travian Blofeld v Cereal bar Converter - Battle reports Travian TIN's Retaliation Converter - Battle rep…

• UK1 - Discussion Thread

mutley_UK - - S1

Hold up, did fox send troops at a village that isn't a NPC??????

• UK4 Discussion Thread

mutley_UK - - S4

Quote from Locke Lamora: “You disappoint me crunch ” Crunch isn't used to hearing this from men Women on the other hand....

• UK4 Discussion Thread

mutley_UK - - S4

a more accurate version of what happened youtu.be/pc1am3KyYgA

• UK4 Discussion Thread

mutley_UK - - S4

Quote from The Devil: “Rumour has it Locke is back in SQ. He must really like you guys. ” you're informations about a reliable as the 12 year old condom in crunchies wallet though

• UK4 Discussion Thread

mutley_UK - - S4

Quote from Excel: “If only you were in our quad, Crunchie. I suspect you'd make a nice addition to our main chat. ” get your own raging alcoholic!!!

• UK4 Discussion Thread

mutley_UK - - S4

Quote from Miha: “why are you guys all fighting and noone attacks NS? ” maybe if ns hadn't merged thier quad in the first week you wouldn't all be bored...

• UK4 Discussion Thread

mutley_UK - - S4

Quote from The Devil: “You big bully’s picking on TIN again ” Us little guys picking on a stronger bigger alliance?

• UK4 Discussion Thread

mutley_UK - - S4

Shhhhhh

• UK4 Discussion Thread

mutley_UK - - S4

you can only gloat if you took part dirty simmer!!

• UK4 Discussion Thread

mutley_UK - - S4

Quote from OldFart: “*they're ” Don't people normally pick out spelling mistakes when their not clever enough to think of a witty retort?

• UK4 Discussion Thread

mutley_UK - - S4

IT'S INTERNATIONAL KITTEN DAY!?!?!?!?!?!?! how have I never heard of That?

• UK4 Discussion Thread

mutley_UK - - S4

so you're saying your not willing to put time or money into a game, you're literally only playing to annoy/hinder others? Would I be right in saying you were bullied alot at school? There's nothing stopping you from spiking villages/deffing newly chiefed farms/All the other hotly debated actions in trav. But the thing you're all missing is no one is forcing you to play. If you're not happy about how the game plays then play something else. End of the day old fart gold users are the ones keeping …

• UK4 Server Analysis - by KnowToFail

mutley_UK - - S4

if you ever made it to the end of a server locke you'd know how often allys end up condencing into one wing. That means a hell of a lot of wasted resources levelling bonus' Yes we only have 28 players, but alot of us play because we enjoy playing together not because we're obsessed with winning, but I doubt you'd understand that

mutley_UK - - S4

players in the closet? Oh, so yajyaj, noobhol and moogle

mutley_UK - - S4

Quote from The Devil: “who even cares what I think ” I told you already, if we find someone we'll let you know Excel, with the ally bonus' you now get a pretty serious penalty for having multiple wings. I don't think it's worth having more than 60 in a team Any more because of it Also I'd love to know who these hidden players that you speak of are

• UK1 - Discussion Thread

mutley_UK - - S1

it's kool, alot of people need to be successful in a game to make up for the lack of success in thier personal lives. I'm not going to judge you for it nat