Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 272.

• UK4 Discussion Thread

KnowToFail - - S4

Quote from The Devil: “Meh I only speak when spoken to best way for me I think can’t get in trouble that way ” Yet I always see you here trying to stir carp eh?

• UK4 Discussion Thread

KnowToFail - - S4

Changing duals is way simpler then people think. All you have to do is message MH and he will remove the IP assosiation with your account. You will be forced to change the password to the account tho.

• The tragic tale of KnowToFail

KnowToFail - - S1

Quote from Milesias: “h e a d l e s s c h i c k e d ” Okay, you are making me proofread now... Are you happy? ARE YOU?

KnowToFail - - S1

Quote from notorious crunchie: “You spelt atmosphere wrong ” Boooooooo.

KnowToFail - - S1

Note: a lot of reports were excluded either because there were simply too many of them and werent importatnt to the story, or I couldnt find it (aka. the Putin 110k hammer hit on day 90 or so). The time before the UK1 - round 12. The glorious days of UK1 round 11 have just finished. The warriors were exhausted and tired of constant battles. P managed to out-build other alliances and claimed the victory. The atmosphere in Betrayed was tense. Many players felt robbed. The small group worked their …

• UK4 Discussion Thread

KnowToFail - - S4

I kinda feel like its their problem for no fighting, if they themselves wanted to make a meta on day 15 to make it boring for themselves

• UK4 Discussion Thread

KnowToFail - - S4

So you want us to fight 4 alliances at once? :O Ive heard that can end badly...

• UK4 Discussion Thread

KnowToFail - - S4

I guess you know best when someone deserves a ban right? Speaking from experience are we?

• UK4 Discussion Thread

KnowToFail - - S4

Quote from Miha: “I m from Slovenia ” Se mi je zdelo Tvoj ime te izda hah Na kermu acc-ju si? ~~~~~~~~` I thought: D Your name will give you a huh: D You're on a karma acc?

• UK4 Discussion Thread

KnowToFail - - S4

Crunch, go make your own friends since you have none.

• UK4 Discussion Thread

KnowToFail - - S4

Yo Miha, from what country are you from, if you dont mind me asking And what alliance are you in?

• UK4 Discussion Thread

KnowToFail - - S4

Quote from OldFart: “Quote from The Devil: “Quote from OldFart: “Others might ask why are you "farming"? And why are you getting upset if you lose a few troops? ” And Outhers might also ask why you have set up a new forum account to come troll me evil.pngAm I that special sweet cheeks ” I can see why you think it was me, but rest assured it wasn't.I signed up here because "in game" it's really boring for me at the moment. I decided to comment because you were obviously happy you found your culpr…

• UK4 Server Analysis - by KnowToFail

KnowToFail - - S4

I dont know who this Eric guy is... Anyone got an idea?

• UK4 Discussion Thread

KnowToFail - - S4

Perfectly balanced... as all things should be... *imagine a Thanos image here*

• UK1 - Discussion Thread

KnowToFail - - S1

Yet you are trying so hard for people to notice you.

KnowToFail - - S1

Quote from APenguinOverlord: “Nice points KTF, I think you summarise it well Considering our OC went AWOL we did an ok makeshift job, obviously that + a lack of consistent atking was our biggest failure so far (partially due to reality/fear of foreign walls but yanno) Defensively we've made seldom few mistakes against GG, some missed opportunities against other allies but our boonies ally has defended well vs GG's centre ally at all stages Saying 'we're just here for fun' doesn't change that bot…

KnowToFail - - S1

Quote from iRonik: “God enough reason for me. ” Good* hihi

KnowToFail - - S1

Quote from iRonik: “Quote from KnowToFail: “Expect ” It's ''Except''. How will you survive on your trip to the US mate? ” Please, do excuse this horrific mistake. I blame it on being 4am and had 0 sleep yet

KnowToFail - - S1

Quote from Bird: “Quote from KnowToFail: “Quote from Bird: “GG never joined to win. we joined to have fun and fun we have had. And that often means getting crop locked again and again lol. betrayed focused too much on GG and forgot the bigger picture. we were so outnumbered .we made mistakes. but betrayed had us out numbered and well we still here. so I call it a win ” Nice win. How does it feel being ran over over and over again? You did absolutely nothing the whole server. Expect for killing s…

KnowToFail - - S1

Quote from Bird: “GG never joined to win. we joined to have fun and fun we have had. And that often means getting crop locked again and again lol. betrayed focused too much on GG and forgot the bigger picture. we were so outnumbered .we made mistakes. but betrayed had us out numbered and well we still here. so I call it a win ” Nice win. How does it feel being ran over over and over again? You did absolutely nothing the whole server. Expect for killing some spawns.