Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 366.

• The tragic tale of KnowToFail

playingwithfire - - S1

Quote from KnowToFail: “Yeah, but you can imagine that people had their doubts. If 1 account raids more then the next 9 combined, its gonna raise some suspitions. Im still not sure how I feel about that account, but this sure was a nice hammer. ” There were a ton of doubts about this account. The plan had been one villa only but they had to settle for 2. The second villa wasa for storage. And there was not a field above 5 in either villa. This account was the largest rammer on a slow server on .…

• The tragic tale of KnowToFail

playingwithfire - - S1

Quote from KnowToFail: “It was a 2 person 24/7 account that raided more then the next 9 people combined. Many cheat accusations, many MH reports, but hasnt been banned. So I can only assume legit, even tho I have no idea how ” um, speaking as someone who once sat a very small 2 villa account that raided 24/7 and only 3 duals, it is possible to raid 24/7 and be legit. I know that during my 6 hour sitter coverage, I was pretty much tied to the laptop since raids were sent out. But it was a great l…

• Guess who posts next

playingwithfire - - Tavern

Quote from Baguette: “Yes ? Muchachk ? ” He is too busy trying to find wooden shoes that fit. maxresdefault.jpg (These do not seem to suit him.) And I might need to dual on a uk4 server with a diablo soon. I wonder if we wave some herring in the direction @MuchachoNL tends to hide in if he will come out of hiding

• Guess who posts next

Quote from The Devil: “Whilst most of the forum mods are in 1 spot I will take the advantage of asking if any play any servers ? Stella care to answer ? ” I am on beta as well. And at least two other servers. Not that I will disclose which ones or IGNs of course. But of course, I might already be farming you. Quote from Lemon: “If she had used lemon juice for cleaning, she would’ve been done by now, it’s really effective! Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No I think it’s the one and only...*drum roll…

• Guess who posts next

Why Stella of course!!!! She is northern and wants to be a butterfly like you. (Don't tell her she isn't a mariposa yet though.)

• Guess who posts next

I guess I am next. I am avoiding cleaning today so spending too much time here. I think we need some hugs for the other northern butterfly.

• Currently Listening to?

The world has lost a great lady today. youtube.com/watch?v=6FOUqQt3Kg0

• Guess who posts next

Stella always wears blue.

• UK4 Discussion Thread

playingwithfire - - S4

you can't outrun the tethered leash you are on though Crunchie. You need to be able to send raids out.

And now for an oldie but goodie. youtube.com/watch?v=SbyAZQ45uww

youtube.com/watch?v=HCjNJDNzw8Y

• Guess who posts next

The breakfast baguette is busy drinking his wine right now. But I spy a dirty angel with wings that are dented.

• Guess who posts next

no, she is sleeping. And real men wear pink and have horns like The Devil!

• Guess who posts next

Are you planning to make me read the forums again today? I think it shall be The Devil again!!! And yes, wearing pink today.

• Guess who posts next

Just me now!! I will summon the Lemon!! (Hopefully)

• Guess who posts next

Quote from Stellamini: “No, I took the cookie and ran away before the devil showed up! ” um, those were special Aussie cookies meaning they have Vegamite in them. They will taste funny to you. And not nice to steal from him. I heard mutterings about dingos, crocs and the worst, dropbears being sent your way. Yowie, I have Anzac biscuits that I will share with you

• Please try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. I normally restart my browser after doing this as well. You might also try a different browser as well. I had to switch from Chrome to Firefox for something recently to get it to work correctly. If these options do not resolve the issue, please contact the MH of your server. They will be able to see if there is anything else going on. Clearing cache and cookies might seem to be a standard reply but it often clears up many issues. I have even …

@chainsawdaz now he is a man who has aged well. And continues to make good music. and for @Templar Knight to enjoy, some hits he should remember youtube.com/watch?v=Q04SNWf_UA8

• Guess who posts next

Why, yes, I am here my little yellow Crunchie. I think we need a potion brewing butterfly here now.

• Guess who posts next

you called Baguette? I was busy eating a true French style crepe earlier. We need either a sleepy Crunchie or more Baguette