Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 36.

• dsv uk3 RED chest

• yes - mint moved before the merge yes - we were more after the merge { 60 + 60 } about treasury - sj suggested that . but as u saw i had treasury on 10+ villages so i could have moved an artie anywhere

• nice way to present things daegon . just some addons : related to FAT - u got coco from there , who played a very nice server in my opinion { had a ww army and a lot of def } and also u lost a lot of troops on secret and provided me some info aswell about those fakes u talked about - targetting gb and gs to see non cap hammers ... i have a pb there : i thought u wanted to do that too , but u targeted treasury on very many occasions ?!? about the attacks u organized as ally , in my opinion 3 were…

• WW Thread: The Last Stand

Dsv_UK - - S4

i will not quote anyone in this post . first of all i have to thank people : my sitters { dionysus and kettricken } , my ww sitters { dionysus, kettricken, sj711, llamatron}, si-tron and ddaux0r for wwr help , leaders of MM { Medusa, dionysus, llamatron and wrank } that had enough trust in me last server to let me hold the ww even if i was from another ally and from another quad and after some time made me a part of the leading team, to all the MM players that stayed with us on this server until…

Dsv_UK - - S4

Quote from Marksy_UK: “Slight diet control X you took when Locke Lamora deleted. ” it was taken from him before he deleted :)) Quote from Marksy_UK: “So, you dont care about someone until they play a 2nd server with you then? ” did i say that ? everyone spends as much as they consider on this game - i dont ask questions like that . mostly harmless is soon going to win another server with us , so .... and yes, there are cases in which a person actually has a problem in real life and he quits - i …

Dsv_UK - - S4

Quote from Marksy_UK: “I am comparing servers because I am showing how bad this one has been, and how MM have played a large part in that. If you have anything to back up that it hasnt been terrible then please post it ” yes , actually i have something to back this up . MM played a good server , we dominated most part of it . we defeated the opposition - indeed , encountering very small resistance - but this is not our fault . u dont like the way i organize attacks ? - ok , good for u . i like i…

Dsv_UK - - S4

i dont know about medusa interesting to use such a word when talking about a game } - i am not joining S1 ... maybe i will come on uk3 , haven;t decided about that one yet . also to answer ur previous question - yes, more than 5 about arties : Slight diet control X counts for both teams : Former owner * Player * Village * conquered * Natars * [?] * 08.10.17, 05:00 * AxeEd * 01 Xandar * 08.10.17, 11:58 * AxeEd * 04 Knowhere * 09.10.17, 22:02 * AxeEd * 05 Sovereign * 10.10.17, 23:55 * AxeEd * 01 X…

Dsv_UK - - S4

Can tell you dont have the exact stats. So I went and checked every arte. You've stolen 6 and Carnage have stolen 2. That doesnt include the unique diet or unique boots which were given to you. It also doesnt include the 2 where people deleted and you beat Carnage to the natars. - please look again ... both small and large arties . as u said , besides those 4 . I dont dislike you mate, Im sure if were on the same team in a future server we will get along, and I cant say I've seen you show disres…

Dsv_UK - - S4

maybe on the next one - who knows ? :d

Dsv_UK - - S4

Quote from MarkokraM: “gosh, i don't know, maybe to not get your WW shaved 1 lvl with 25k haeds and 4k cats. Or maybe because there will only be 2-3 attacks on both sides, so no point in calculating. And i don't know, maybe because there are only 2 alliances fighting and you don't need deff for anything else apart guarding WW. Last one would be my favourite one ” first 2 are not reasons - they are just things u say cause u can offer no logical reason about ur favourite one ... ??? nothing else b…

Dsv_UK - - S4

nice to see u again ayath sorry i didnt have too much time on 3 , but kett told me i did my part anyway :d

Dsv_UK - - S4

Quote from APenguinOverlord: “Will we see MM and any other UK4 players on the upcoming UK1? ” MM will go as an alliance wherever most of us vote for - so dunno yet to markoram : thanks for letting me know about the reports . i thought i needed to edit all of them ...

Dsv_UK - - S4

Quote from MarkokraM: “i got impression playing this game that you usually can't just magically train deff out of thin air. So what i'm actually saying, if you aren't putting every possible deff you have into WW on lvl91 and counting, then i'm speechless. ” normally i would have used the emoticon with the monkey covering it's mouth - i think its fun reffering to that last word and to the name of our alliance . Quote from MarkokraM: “Dang! i have just 4 in the bag! ” nice to know . hope u will pl…

Dsv_UK - - S4

Quote from MarkokraM: “well, i hate to break it to you, but you did kinda posted WW lvls 4-5 times already. So that's why i'm saying 'like always' ” true , but only once there was also a ww hit . the first ones were just to show the way the ww's are growing . Quote from MarkokraM: “why is that? seriously, i'm interested why would you let your opponent post your WWks? ” as i said before , because i like the way he presents things . - we also discussed about this thread before he created it , and …

Dsv_UK - - S4

no, the overall result of the attack was good for us that is what i said about our ww armies aswell - they did their job

Dsv_UK - - S4

Quote from MarkokraM: “you misunderstood me there, i said, you guys didn't show up with even proper warhammer, i'm not even speaking about WWks/WWrs ” true , i misunderstood . thx for clarification Quote from MarkokraM: “thanks, it looks like you just won me a bet there pal. I can tell you why it wasn't active, because no one wanted to spend their time on uk4, atleast not any new players to that server. If i tell you that i'll train WWr now, will you attack SomeTolerance with your mighty warhamm…

Dsv_UK - - S4

no one posted the hits on our ww so here they are : Converter - Battle reports Travian also these were the hits on the unique artie : Converter - Battle reports Travian and to add to dts's post , our resistance artie steal : Converter - Battle reports Travian

Dsv_UK - - S4

Quote from MarkokraM: “well, that's a bummer then, because you didn't show up with any of those. I'm pretty sure he didn't call you noobs directly, those are your words, and if you think that about yourself and your co-players and leaders, then that's between you guys ” i said i DON't care about record hammers - so yes , we didnt show up with any of those Or, of course, I could be wrong and everyone is just a big noob? smiley711.png - this is what he said { look in his post u will see it there} …

Dsv_UK - - S4

why is 8 fields on a capital not an attack ? ... i consider it a nice attack tbh . i got hit in the same way and it was annoying . these are the stats from the server The best alliances (off) * * Alliance * Player(s) * Ø * Points * 1. * MM * 59 * 116326 * 6863255 * 2. * Carnage * 52 * 87884 * 4569947 * 3. * MM!! * 24 * 41088 * 986120 * 4. * AP * 3 * 57155 * 171466 and yes , when we started the war with carnage they were more than us - as u said aswell : Carnage had 106 members, MM had 97 - but i…

Dsv_UK - - S4

until now we didn;t meet a better alliance on either server . when we will meet a better one - if we don;t lose , we wont say it was a better one . we didn;t attack all server ... ok ... as u wish . ask daegon if we did not attack at all . u are still talking about RBG and their members ... we have the ww at -100/-100 because we said this from the start - also u consider we should have abandoned our support villages and members that moved there specially for the ww , to be closer to the newly ga…