Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 49.

• WW Thread: The Last Stand

llamatron_UK - - S4

Bottom of page 8 for reports. You can't really blame an ally for having more than one rammer though... most servers last much much longer than this, and you'd expect to use a rammer on every round of hits on the ww ... it just seems this round the server ended prematurely, in fact faster than most servers ever before - normally you would expect at least one more round of attacks needed on the ww - and normally your rammer would be used to take down the wall. To blame a leader for your hammer not…

llamatron_UK - - S4

just a little comment from the last post, flower did have a lot more TK's but lost some of em in a sneak attack, would've looked a lot more balanced/impressive if not for that. Can't remember who did the attack but credit to carnage for catching us on that one.

llamatron_UK - - S4

The issue ... arose AFTER his hammer landed, not before... so there was no need to kick use or abuse anyone before that. M received the abuse from him after his rammer landed ... and it didn't destroy a wall so he started to cry about it. Equally if 20+ of us landed armies last night we could all argue the same.... lots of armies out there landed after the WW was destroyed and only ended up destroying a iron mine/crop field/whatever where we all could've been the ones that hit the ww/destroyed i…

llamatron_UK - - S4

Aas far as a 1.5/5 performance goes, that was an entertaining end.... chiefed their x3 arty .... zeroed all the def in their ww, zeroed the ww itself, dropped the ww villa to under 200 pop and turned it into a farm. Would love to see what a 5/5 ally does. gg all

llamatron_UK - - S4

Games are about fun, they're not meant to be played to perfection ... and throughout ... I know which side I'd rather have been on - the stark raving loony monkey madness one. Even though some of our competition has been poor at times and most of the carnage has been to carnage themselves, its been an enjoyable server.

• Regarding the marketplace changes.... in the past... click the iron symbol (or clay, wood, wheat), it auto assumes 20xmerchants of iron if you have 20 free or 12x if you have 12 free etc and puts it in the box for you... not anymore - you're forced to manually click 20 times or manually enter the amount you want to send. Another improvement lost that we could do with having back. Please test these changes fully before you put them in guys.

• I can think of why ... no doubt that feature will be available on a future patch for Gold Club members only ... $$$

• Guess who posts next

llamatron_UK - - Tavern

gonna be a lemon - like todays patch

• Yep, seen that issue ... on uk29 it gets better... you can't build any fields or buildings ... tried clearing cache... tried 3 browsers, it's quite simply broken, fail patch. Another issue ... you're unable to mark incoming attacks.

• Snow battle Contest

llamatron_UK - - Snow Battle Contest

M5 - llamatron - uk4

• What went wrong?

llamatron_UK - - Bug & Server Issues

are you sure these aren't new "features" that cost more due to fluctuating markets in the USA?

• Price Increase

llamatron_UK - - Game Suggestions

They know their game is dying ... and are trying to milk us for every last penny before we leave by pushing the price up. What it means for me... I will now be buying less gold... if any... and spending less than before, the increase will have a negative effect one me.

• ally attack filters

+1 to this and my personal want is to be able to filter out raids and show attacks only.

• The Winter maze

llamatron_UK - - The Winter Maze

Screenshot by Lightshot llamatron uk4

• Travian's new look :)

It got the new forum active!

• Travian's new look :(

It doesn't work for me ... old.travian.com is for .com ... tried old.travian.co.uk ... that worked, but still shows the new layout when you log in.

Quote from vengeance: “I will hit the delete button ” Well ahead of you there ... I was on 3 servers ... already hit delete on two.

It simply doesn't work for me... I have to manually scroll the screen to the right every time i need to change villa / click on marketplace / barracks / stables etc (basically every 2-3rd click, and on phone its glitchy at best, only really works if i play with the phone tilted horizontally. They've made a quick and easy to use interface pretty .... but also pretty awkward to use.

• again with the iphone .... tried to log in using an iphone 5s earlier... cant believe you guys havent tested the main website/login page on basic phones, it simply didn't work at all unless i turn the phone on its side.... which was not obvious. international

• Biggest annoyance so far.... the game no longer fits on a device with 1024 wide screen (currently using 1024 x 600 which was fine for old layout trav), its also noticeably slower.