Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 425.

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Happy - - S4

Quote from playingwithfire: “Quote from Eric Rasputin: “I would bribe a mod to shut im' up ... Man .. What a douche ” um, I am still waiting for my cookies and chocolate. But on a serious note, the flaming and insults need to be toned down or this thread will end up locked. And formal warnings given ” wbb.forum.travian.com/attachme…090b8a5388f6767abbd585b7e

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Happy - - S4

giphy.gif

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Happy - - S4

Quote from notorious crunchie: “The fact is the multi hunter banned the other accounts and let that account continue. So the MH has given the player their blessing to cheat. ” No matter how much I’d like that to be the case it isn’t. If you look up the 3 temporary accounts benzopila made, on getter, they were all deleted by the owner, none of them grew in pop and none of them where there after BP ended. Yeah he could still very well be cheating, but I find it highly unlikely that he is multi acc…

• Guess who posts next

Happy - - Tavern

Probably for the better you ain’t a spy then, you’d end up deleting someone who did nothing wrong Ameno next?

• Guess who posts next

Happy - - Tavern

Nah Nah, Its the inappropriate Happy! Irnoik again?

• UK1 - Discussion Thread

Happy - - S1

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Quote from Army of Kittens: “Never said MFH (or Null, Carebear and whoever else lost) didn't respect the winners or enjoy the server, but MFH were sure they were going to win. MJ loved cackling on the forum, and various other leaders and important players were also certain of a victory (on less public forums). However, go ahead and put words in my mouth. The post was satire anyway. MFH do not need people to sing their praises as they know what they are capable of.…

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Happy - - S4

Quote from Str33tKaos: “Quote from Happy: “I’d very much like to take part in this excellent discussion, but I’m afraid if I do, Ameno will ban me ” the banning had been serious these past months lol.. been warned like 2043082304130 times for unrelated stuff ” have a heated argument about who’s better at deleting and no one bats an eye. Post a few Team america gifs and everyone loses their minds!

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Happy - - S4

Quote from Yar_NL: “I wonder who controls all these suicide accounts that just make troops and throw them at my alliance.. (7|20)? ” are you accusing SQ? :o

Happy - - S1

Quote from Str33tKaos: “cant we all just get along ” giphy.gif

Happy - - S1

Lucky and Delta arguing giphy.gif

• You’re welcome nothing buggy about it to me tho and I seriously doubt no one in TG doesn’t know about this anyway.

• Hey, many of you might already know of this, but for those who doesn’t this will be a timesaver. When you set up your first trade route click return or ‘swipe back’ it will remember all the info and you’ll only have to change the time. As far as I know this only works from iPhone, but if anyone wants to give it a try from something else feel free to come back here with feedback. Credits for this trick goes to Namu as he was the one who showed me

• Loffe just likes to argue with everyone about everything.

• Guess who posts next

Happy - - Tavern

Oops forgot to guess, MadZ next?

• Guess who posts next

Happy - - Tavern

I haven’t posted anything inappropriate. Also can’t see anyone in here but you who is offended PWF full

• Guess who posts next

Happy - - Tavern

Crunchieman next?

Happy - - S1

Quote from notorious crunchie: “as if, i got them saved to my desktop youtube.com/watch?v=BisWGDSzjvU ” TAKE A SEAT, young Crunchwalker!

Happy - - S1

Quote from Natiri: “8) I will take your word for it Crunch. U are after all the master of propaganda (and provocation) ” He is on this forum, but we do not grant him the rank of master.

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Happy - - S4

Quote from Foxache: “Quote from sorrywecan: “Benzopila guy with 10 multis ... yet still not banned and BTW give us some idea who is SQ? ” SQ are a bunch of sissys who ran from the Danes. ” What? They are? Why? I’m not that intimidating

• UK4 Discussion Thread

Happy - - S4

Quote from notorious crunchie: “Which group is yours excel? ” He’s in the Office Group. Probably a bit irritated that both Word and PowerPoint sent settlers before him, despite his superior spreadsheets