Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

• Is it me or she did not even answer one question ? That is just reading what the new mechanics are about

• UK 3x F&S - Discussion Thread

Omega_ES - - F&S 3x

Quote from chainsawdaz: “Quote from Omega_ES: “Quote from Eric Rasputin: “Converter - Battle reports Travian I nutted as soon as I saw this report. Mmm... ” beautiful offwas it the best of the server? ” Lol thanks I think it was the biggest, I mean like I think Fu Manchu has the 2nd biggest, something like 300k bows and 100k steppes. Honestly we are glad and relieved this hammer is dead now as we were finding it starting to become a chore to maintain, raiding all the time and queuing troops, mov…

Omega_ES - - F&S 3x

Quote from Eric Rasputin: “Converter - Battle reports Travian I nutted as soon as I saw this report. Mmm... ” beautiful off was it the best of the server?

Omega_ES - - F&S 3x

Quote from Chaotic: “What do you mean by off record. Attack Points or Army size. Highest Egyptian attacker has 297166 off points. Largest Egyptian Hammer I have seen has 120k Khopesh and 30k Chariots. What do you have on .net ” 215 khopesh, 72.5k chariots, 30k rams

Omega_ES - - F&S 3x

No one knows about the egyptian off record ? I´m curious to see if we have the record in the .net

• Travian on mobile

Omega_ES - - Questions & Answers

For me it works perfectly well on safari...I use it everyday for more than 5 hours But yeah, maybe try using those legal apps or another browser

Omega_ES - - F&S 3x

what about off record?

Omega_ES - - F&S 3x

Quote from Lemon: “27 days left, but the server ended 50 days ago...No one can catch the current rank 1 ally. @chainsawdaz just stop playing, or is it fun hitting inactives? ” That happened in the .net as well, we are rank 1 ally and it is impossible to catch us. What has been the egyptian troop record?

Omega_ES - - F&S 3x

How many days has this UK F&S x3 left ?

• Qualification Servers

Omega_ES - - General Discussions

When can we register ? I still can´t

• Is not only the case for UK servers, in NET servers we have the same issues, for example the new NET 3. WE´ve noticed a radical change tbh

• New Server

Omega_ES - - General Discussions

Quote from mutley_UK: “MFH/NMS will be flying thier "RD smell" banner on s3 ” Monkeys flying high? I remember I played with u on a x3. How did it go?